剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
斐迪南大公还活着
Archduke Ferdinand is still alive!
第一次世界大战没有打起来
World War I never happened!
挽救了2000万人的生命
That's 20 million lives saved!
老板请大家喝酒
Drinks are on the house.
黑啤酒喝点不
Couple of stouts?
-不了不了 -不了 谢谢
- Oh, no, no, no. - No thank you. Nope.
-我太紧张了 不能喝酒 -紧张什么
- I'm too nervous to drink. - Nervous?
莎拉·兰斯做到了 她改变了一个固定点
Sara Lance did it. She changed a Fixed Point!
是的 但她和我们的同伴们
Yes, but she and our companions are about to
要和邪恶乘波号♥
go into battle with an Evil Waverider
以及一些非常强大的时间修正者开战
and some extremely formidable Time Correctors.
除非我们先揍他们一顿
Well, not unless we kick their asses first.
我不会让那些时间法♥西♥斯♥警♥察♥
I'm not gonna let some fascist time cops
告诉我历史应该是怎样的
tell me how history should be.
-我们走 耶 -好耶
- Let's go, yeah! - Yeah!
我做了什么
What have I done?
不 不 等等 等等
No, no, wait, wait, wait, wait!
这是我们的战斗 不是你们的
This is our battle, not yours.
现在相信我 这不是
Trust me now. This is not an enemy
你现在会想对付的敌人
that you want to be going up against now.
-不不不 -不不不
- No, no, no, no... - No, no, no.
非常抱歉 传奇们
I am terribly sorry, Legends.
我无意中说了些什么
I inadvertently ran my mouth,
现在我们所有的赞助人都去
and now all of our patrons are headed your way
你那里协助袭击了
to assist in the attack.
我真心希望我没有毁了你们的攻势
I sincerely hope I haven't ruined the offensive.
吉迪恩 没事的 这不是你的错
Gideon, it's all right. It's not your fault.
我们得赶紧把乘波号♥开走
We're just gonna have to take the Waverider quickly.
好吧 队长 计划是什么
All right, Cap. What's the plan?
当机器人们出去恢复时间线时
When the Robos exit to restore the timeline,
我们伏击并夺取乘波号♥
we'll ambush and seize the Waverider.
我们只要让邪恶吉迪恩下线
So we just take Evil Gideon offline,
然后乘波号♥就是我们的了
and then the Waverider's ours.
拜拜了 机器人 拜拜了 不靠谱的时间旅行
Goodbye, robots. Goodbye, janky time travel.
我想知道它们是谁的复♥制♥品
I wonder who they're copies of.
我希望这不是一支胡佛军队
I hope it's not an army of Hoovers.
机器人就是机器人 不管他们长什么样
Robos are Robos... doesn't matter what they look like.
我们要团灭他们
We're taking them down.
说得好阿斯特拉
Damn right, Astra.
传奇们所向无敌
There's no one the Legends can't beat.
妈的个
Son of a...
邪恶的吉迪恩就派这些家伙来杀我们吗
That's who Evil Gideon sent to kill us?
我们真的是自己最大的敌人
We really are our own worst enemy.
好吧 我们在浪费时间 我们应该出手吗
All right, we're wasting time. Should we attack?
不 他们可以用乘波号♥做掩护
No, they could use the Waverider as cover.
我们得找点东西把他们引开
We need to find something to draw them away.
这是陷阱 克鲁兹小姐和格林先生
It's a trap. Miss Cruz and Mr. Green,
留在船上 帮助找到传奇们
stay on the ship and help locate the Legends.
剩下的人 除掉所有时间旅行者
The rest of you, eliminate every Time Traveler
然后恢复时间线
and restore the timeline.
什么
What the...
-不 -该死
- No! - Damn it.
不
No.
机器人版的我不过是有皮肤的钢铁
Robo-Me is steel with normal skin.
他手臂怎么这么大
And he has giant arms?
我是说 你看 我的自负
I mean, come on. Pick one. The ego on me...
他显然是过度补偿了
I mean, he's clearly over-compensating.
哦 不
Oh, no, no.
他的裤子真的很丰满
He's really filling out those pants.
你听到吉迪恩说的了
You heard Gideon.
让我们杀了这些时间旅行屌♥丝们吧
Let's kill these time-traveling losers.
钢铁之拳
Steel Punch!
Oh!
天呐
Oh my God.
我是个怪物
I'm a monster.
-等等 -贝拉德
- Wai... Wait! - Behrad!
别杀人了
Stop killing people!
吉迪恩 我们找到他们了
Gideon, we found them.
好了 把他们引开
All right, let's draw them away.
来吧 走 快跑 走吧
Come on, go. Run! Go!
Ah!
-好了 来吧 -我没事
- Okay, come on. - I'm fine.
-真的 我没事 -好了
Seriously, I'm fine. - Okay...
嗷
Ow! Uhh...
我们得把她弄出去
We need to get her outta here.
带艾娃去固定点
Get Ava to the Fixed Point.
内特和我会给你争取点时间 走
Nate and I will buy you some time. Go.
这边
This way.
别追了
Halt your pursuit.
哎呀 吉迪恩
Aw, come on Gideon.
我等不及要杀弱鸡版的我了
I can't wait to kill that puny-armed version of me.
信不信由你 海伍德队长
Believe it or not, Captain Heywood,
但传奇们只是在分散你的注意力
but the Legends are merely distracting you.
这一异常的中心是
The epicenter of this aberration
斐迪南大公 他仍然活着
is Archduke Ferdinand, who is still alive.
Mmm.
他们不再跟踪我们了吗
Did they stop following us?
这说不通
But that doesn't make sense.
有什么比阻止我们更重要呢
What's more important than stopping us?
我们确实推迟了一战的爆发
Well, we did delay the start of World War I,
但你说斯旺会处理的 对吧
but you said Thawne was gonna take care of that, right?
是的 但他们不知道
Yeah, but they don't know that.
他们的目标是时间旅行者
They've been targeting Time Travelers...
我得去警告斯旺
I have to warn Thawne.
我在固定点和你碰头
I'll meet you at the Fixed Point.
一会儿 大公和他的妻子就会经过这里
In a moment, the archduke and his wife will pass by.
普林西普 你必须做
Princip, you must do
其他黑手成员做不到的事
what the other members of the Black Hand could not.
嘿 这儿不许进
Hey, hey, hey, hey, you can't be here.
他有武器
He's got a weapon!
大公
The archduke!
第一次世界大战重回正轨
World War I is back on track.
我希望你做了该做的事
I hope you did what you needed to do.
我好久没见过这身行头了
I haven't seen that outfit in ages.
至少她的衣服上
At least her outfit
没有洞
doesn't have a hole in it.
-我没事 我没事 -来 坐这儿
- I'm okay, I'm okay. - Come on, sit down over here.
把这件外套脱了 行吗
Let's take this coat off, now, shall we?
就像瓮中捉鳖
Like shootin' fish in a barrel.
斯旺
Thawne!
嘿 好吧
Hey. All right.
我去找人帮忙 你坚持住
I'm gonna get help. You just hold on.
太迟了
It's too late. -
斯旺 对不起
Thawne, I'm sorry.
这个
This...
现在是你的了
...is yours now.
Hey.
艾娃怎么样了
How's Ava?
兰斯女士 嗯 她啊
Oh, Miss Lance. Yes, uh, well,
我用伏特加给伤口消毒
I used some vodka to disinfect the wound,
然后她又喝了更多酒来麻痹自己的疼痛
and then she ingested even more to numb her pain.
但上帝保佑 她会没事的
But by the grace of God, she will be fine.
好吧 所以
Okay, so...
情况是这样
here's the situation.
我们的秘密行动计划完蛋了
Our stealth plan has gone to hell.
乘波号♥在空中 机器人传奇在追我们
The Waverider's in the air, the Robo-Legends are after us,
时间旅行者要么已经走了 要么已经死了
and the Time Travelers are all gone or dead.
斯旺也死了
Thawne is dead as well.
时间线呢
What about the timeline?
让我们先重点关注眼下的问题
Let's just focus on the immediate problem:
机器人们
the Robos.
除非有人有更好的主意
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表