剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Wait, did I just get hustled?
Mm-hmm.
嘿 你跟别人共用卫生间三年
Hey, you must be excited to have your own bathroom
现在终于有自己的独♥立♥卫生间了 激动吧
after sharing one for three years.
三年啊
Three years, wow.
我以为还有更多时间呢
I guess I thought there'd be more time.
更多时间
More time for...
-更多时间做什么 -做英雄吧
more time for what? - To be a hero, I guess.
活在另一个
It's hard...
扎里的阴影下好难
living in other Zari's shadow.
我是说 她改变了这世界
I mean, she changed the world.
她 她很重要
She... she mattered.
别这样 你也很重要
Come on. You matter.
非常重要
You matter a lot.
也许对于那些流行趋势跟风者来说很重要吧
Yeah, maybe to trend watchers
他们等着想知道今年的热门指甲贴是什么图案
waiting to hear about this year's hot nail trend
还有可听口红是什么
or whatever audible lipstick is.
没错 你是个时尚达人
Yes, you are a fashion icon, all right?
但同时你也知道如何做出正确的决定
But you're also a champion of doing the right thing.
还记得艾迪吗 你拯救下了他的酒吧
Do you remember Eddie? You saved his bar.
我可能有点用吧 但却不是英雄
I was just being helpful, not heroic.
我父亲 他非常重视能留给后人什么
My father, he was very big on legacy,
我也曾一度如此
and so was I for a while,
但做了这么多年的英雄
but after years of hero-ing through time,
你知道我希望人们如何记住我吗
do you know how I'm going to be remembered?
我要写本有关别人的书
For writing a book about other people.
而我自己
My legacy, however,
希望能流传下去的是我和扎里的共同生活
my legacy is the life I get to make with Zari.
你用自己的方式 让世界有所不同
You make a difference, but you make it your own way.
我希望能了解自己的方式到底是什么
I guess I just wish I knew what that was.
谢谢
Thanks.
要见到艾伦了 你紧张不
You nervous about seeing Alun?
没有艾伦了
I won't have Alun.
什么
What?
我会独自回到威尔士乡下
Oh, I am returning to the Welsh countryside alone,
尽管你们会觉得这是胆小鬼的行为
albeit for some very majestical sheep.
不不不 那 你怎么会
No, no, no, no, that's... what are you...
我们得跟吉迪恩谈谈 原本不是这么说的啊
we have to talk to Gideon. That wasn't the plan.
艾娃·夏普 你和我都清楚
Ava Sharpe, you and I both well know
历史需要我这么做
that this is what history requires.
艾伦和我 会再见面的
Now, Alun and I, we will see each other again,
就算不在此生 来生也会再见
if not in this life, in the next one.
格温 我不明白
Gwyn, I really don't understand.
从某种程度来说 是他告别的时候说的
It was something he always used to say to me in parting.
在河水里 我见你
"In the river, I have seen you
穿越爱情岁月和苦难
through love, age, and misery."
在河水里 我会找到你
"In the river, I will find you,
因为你永远是你
"for you will always be you,
而我永远是我
and I will always be me."
我会找到你 因为你永远是你
"I will find you, for you will always be you,
而我永远是我
and I will always be me."
真美
That's beautiful.
是啊 真美
Yes. Yes, it is.
格温
Gwyn.
小扎 你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, Z, can you help me with something?
给大家准备点小惊喜
A little surprise I have for the team.
-没问题 -谢谢 我们找个
- Yeah, sure. - Thanks. Let's go talk
安静的地方说吧
someplace private.
我真不敢相信格温会独自一人回家
I can't believe Gwyn's going home alone.
他为我们做了这么多
After everything he's done for us,
为什么他要带着痛苦生活
why should he have to live out his entire life in misery?
-艾娃 -什么
- Aves? - What?
-我可以帮忙 -小扎 不是那
- I can help. - Z, it's not that...
-交给我吧 -好
- Let me. - Okay.
传奇们好像在计划着什么
The Legends are up to something,
我必须阻止他们 准备穿梭机 吉迪恩
and I have to stop them. Ready the jumpship and, Gideon,
我不在的时候不许杀死传奇们
no killing the Legends while I'm gone.
那是
- Is that an... - Ah!
这是个命令
It's an order.
我们要做的就是给传送门充电
Okay, all we have to do now is charge the courier,
然后穿越到1916年 想个办法救下艾伦
jump to 1916, and find a way to save Alun
但同时还要伤格温的心
while still breaking Gwyn's heart.
狗牌
- The dog tags. - Hm?
在袭击之前我们进去 我会引发沙尘暴
We go in before the attack. I make a dust storm.
你救出艾伦 留下狗牌
You grab Alun, leave his dog tags.
等格温回来 他就会以为艾伦死了
When Gwyn comes back, he still thinks Alun's dead.
亮聪明 你简直是个天才
Brilliant. You're a fricking genius.
虽然是九死一生
Okay, it's gonna be a tight squeeze,
但我答应了格温
but I made Gwyn a promise.
艾娃 这次交给我吧
Aves, this one's mine.
这是我的高光时刻 橡皮筋给我
It's my hero moment. Hair tie.
你确定
Are you sure?
我可能会弄脏衣服 还有在地上爬
Yeah, I'm gonna get dirty. I'm gonna crawl.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
头发 头发 吹风机 浴室
Hair. Hair, blow dryer, bathroom.
你没事吧
You okay?
浴室里有吹风机
There's a blow dryer in the bathroom.
是的 浴室里有吹风机
Yes, there's a blow dryer in the bathroom.
还有充电器
It has a charger.
谁知道机器人也会用吹风机呢
Who knew robots use hair dryers?
你看到机器人内特的头发了吗
Did you see the lift in Robo-Nate's hair?
-那个是可以3D打印出来的 -嘿
- You can 3 - D print that. - Hey!
-现在我们先等着 -太棒了 等多久
- Now we just wait. - Great. How long?
因为莎拉憋不住尿
Because Sarah has a very small bladder.
-这是准备好了 -哦
- It's ready. - Oh.
我们不能让斯普纳知道这件事
We can never let Spoons know about this.
很明显
Obviously.
亲爱的 哦 我真诚道歉
Oh, dear! Oh, my sincerest apologies.
我不知道厕所里有人
I didn't realize that someone was using the lavatory.
格温 没事的 没关系
Gwyn, it's okay.
没关系
- It's okay. - Ohh...
-格温 我们去救艾伦 -我们答应过你的
- Gwyn, we're gonna save Alun. - We made you a promise.
好吧 我
Well, I...
我非常非常感动 你们都愿意牺牲
I am deeply, deeply moved that you would
自己的一份安稳来
all sacrifice your own personal paradises
给我一个实现我梦想的机会
for me to have a chance to realize mine,
但是我很抱歉 我必须拒绝
but I'm sorry. I must refuse.
-为什么 -风险太大了
- Why? - The risk is too great.
马梅兹伍德之战是场可怕的战斗
Mametz Wood was a gruesome battle,
我现在要告诉你 这太危险了
and I'm telling you now it is too dangerous.
-慢点 冷静 -你们是我的朋友
- Just wait, relax. - You are my friends.
格温 我们只想让你开心
Gwyn, we just want you to be happy.
你应该得到去爱的机会 你
You deserve a chance at love. You...
你们愿意为我这么做
You would... you would do that for me.
是的
Yeah.
那好 你已经说服我了
Well, all right then, you've convinced me.
是的 我们去救
Yes! Let's go save...
格温
Gwyn?
艾伦
Alun?
艾伦
Alun.
他们都死了 不是吗
They all died, didn't they?
是的
Yes.
那我呢
And what about me?
从某种角度来说 是的
Well in a way, yes.
你也死了
You perished as well.
-但我活下来了 -你还活着
- But I survived. - You're very much alive.
-怎么回事 -嗯
- How? - Ah, yes.
嗯 你看
Well, um, you see,
我发明了
I invented a method
时间旅行来救你
of time travel to save you.
为了救我
To save me?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表