剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
这一切从一个叫毕肖普的男人
It all started when a man named Bishop
发明了一群机器人开始
created a team of robots.
他将机器人送到过去目标只有一个
He sent them back in time with one goal:
那就是毁灭20世纪
to destroy the 20th century.
这些机器被设计成
These machines were programmed
自以为自己比人类厉害
to think that they were beyond human.
认为他们是超级英雄
That they were superheroes.
他们跨越全国
They made their way cross-country,
谋杀一些历史伟人
murdering some of the greatest figures in history.
著名执法人员
Famous lawmen
还有科学家
and men of science.
天啊
Great Scott!
终于他们绑♥架♥了
Finally, they kidnapped
时光旅行的发明者
the inventor of time travel itself
有了他的帮助 他们就可以
and, with his help, set their sights
到历史之中大肆破坏
on destroying all of history.
谁都无法阻止这些所谓的传奇们
No one could stop these so-called legends,
直到我们的出现
not until we came along,
如假包换的超级英雄
the real flesh-and-blood superheroes
我们的使命就是纠正历史偏移
whose job it is to put history back on track.
我们是真正的明日传奇
We are the real Legends of Tomorrow.
我去拿点喝的
Gonna go get some drinks, okay?
我跟你说哈
You know, I'll tell you what. - What?
你这个老大当的真不错
You made a pretty kick-ass boss.
我都不知道你是说实话
Okay, I can't tell. Is that your serious voice,
还是在嘲笑我
or your making-fun-of-me voice?
表扬你还不好
Oh, just take the compliment.
来跳舞
Come on.
天啊
Oh, God.
这个机器可以读取吉迪恩所有的想法
The device can read all of Gideon's thoughts.
我们发现了毕肖普
We got eyes on Bishop.
毕晓普 这名字真逊
Bishop. What a lame-ass name.
如果你让我进行安装
If you'll allow me to install it,
半小时内就可以开始时空跳跃
I should have you ready to jump in 30 minutes.
看来他成功拯救了
Well, it looks like he managed to save
时间恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的飞船
the time-terrorists' ship.
我等不及揍那个傻♥逼♥了
Oh, I can't wait to smash that janky-ass piece of junk.
-我要 -淡定 钢铁人
I'm gonna... - Cool it, Steel.
等我们把他们全都锁定了的
Not until we have IDs on all of them.
我们发现了三个机器人
We've got eyes on three bots.
这些傻♥逼♥在开派对
These dicks are having a party.
沙雕
Idiots.
真牛逼啊传奇们
"Way to go, Legends.
我们把时间线全都毁啦
We totally screwed up the timeline."
还不是第一次哦
"Oh? Again."
弟弟 你要干掉机器人版的我还是你
Hey babe, would you rather take out robo-you or robo-me?
我全都要
Both.
我的机器人版我来干掉行不
Hey, you just leave robo-me for me, okay?
等平民走了之后
Nobody's taking out anybody
才可以动手
until these civilians clear out.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
这倒霉舞会终于要散了
Their sad little dance party is finally breaking up.
盖里 听我指令 把灯关掉
Gary, on my mark, you're gonna kill the lights.
不 盖里 不给你留一个吃
No, Gary, we're not gonna save one so you can eat it.
他们是机器人啊 他得多傻啊
They're droids. How dumb is he?
准备动手
Here we go.
Three, two, one!
她来了
She's here.
快走
Move, move!
快走 时光机器在这里
All right, come on. Time machine's this way.
-好吧在那里 -就不能停的离我近点
- And now it's that way. - You could've parked closer.
芜湖
Whoo!
尝尝铅吧 你们这些傻♥逼♥机器人
Eat lead, you stupid droids.
现在你们完了
We've got 'em now.
蹲下
Get down!
快走 蹲下
Go, go! Get down!
他们都趴下了 我要上了
They're pinned down. I'm moving in.
我来给你打掩护
I'll cover you.
不
No!
快走 快走
Go! Go! Come on.
逮到毕肖普了 继续追击机器人
I've got Bishop. Stay on the androids.
晚餐就这么跑了
我们有两人伤亡
We have two down.
目标在哪里
Where's the target?
毕肖普已经被消灭 传奇们逃跑了
Bishop's been eliminated, Legends got away.
该死的
God damn it!
把这两个人立刻抬到医疗舱
Get these two to the med bay ASAP.
那些传奇们也许这次跑掉了
Those Legends might have got away this time,
但是记住我说的话
but mark my words,
那些混球们会为此付出代价的
those suckers are gonna pay for this.
我就不该让他们出来战斗
I should've never let these two out in the field.
至少我们干掉了他们中的一个人
Well, at least we got one of theirs.
毕肖普的尸体在哪
What happened to Bishop's body?
该死的 盖里 你口气好大
Ah, damn, Gary. Your breath is terrible.
你不能把他们吃了 他们是你的队员啊
No, you can't eat them. These are your teammates.
没死之前是
Or they were.
我会为你报仇的 扎里
I will avenge you, Zari.
我先给你报仇 阿斯特拉
I'll avenge you first, Astra.
现在带她们去医疗舱
Get them to the infirmary, stat.
他们都死了看不出来吗
Can't you see that they're dead?
别教我怎么管理我的手术台
Don't tell me how to run my OR,
我也不管你怎么运营你的团队 队长
and I won't tell you how to run your team, Captain.
把他们带到我那里
Bring them to me.
吉迪恩
Gideon!
我在 兰斯队长
Yes, Captain Lance?
盯着时间线
Keep an eye on the timeline.
他们很快就会闯出新祸
It won't be long before those idiots screw something else up.
找到时间偏移
切尔诺贝利 苏联
1986年
吉迪恩 我们的黑暗版本现在是不是在俄♥罗♥斯♥
是的 海伍德先生
You are correct, Mr. Heywood.
但是他们改变之后的事件所造成的后果
But the repercussions of the events they altered
才刚刚在时间线上显现出来
are just starting to be felt throughout the timeline.
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
不清楚 队长
Unclear, Captain.
看起来他们隐匿起来了
It appears their team has gone dark.
这上面好多时间偏移
There's a lot of red on that time thingy.
我只知道有偏移就不是好事
And one thing I do know, red ain't good.
就凭你这种直觉
It's that kind of insight
才成为了我的得力助手
that makes you my right-hand man.
我还以为是因为我跟钢铁一样强壮
I thought it was 'cause I'm strong as steel.
永远坚挺
And always hard.
我开玩笑呢
I was joking.
骗到我了 厉害
Ha, got me! Good.
但是说正经的 你有没有想过为什么毕肖普
But seriously, you ever wonder why Bishop built
创造了一群会时间穿越的暴徒 还跟我们长得一模一样
a bunch of time-traveling rogues that look like us?
因为他就是个傻♥逼♥ 还讨厌历史
'Cause he's a dick, and he hates history.
说不通啊
Doesn't make any sense.
他们为什么要拯救二十年代的金嗓子
I mean, why would they make it so some '20s songbird
不受她男朋友的折磨呢
doesn't get offed by her boyfriend?
还在乎二战期间工厂工人的升职
A bunch of World War II factory workers get a promotion.
其中必有规律和原因
There's gotta be some rhyme or reason to it.
他们喜欢拯救历史上最伟大的普通人
They seem to love saving history's greatest nobodies.
要是我就不用太过于纠结此事队长
Eh, I wouldn't think about it too much, Captain.
抱歉
Sorry.
也许你是对的
You're probably right.
我们还是专注于手边的任务
Let's get back to the task at hand.
收拾传奇留下来的残局
Cleaning up the Legends' mess,
直到我们赶上他们的趟
so we can finally catch up to them.
这件事
And this one
可需要我们全力来收拾
is gonna require a major cleanup.
吉迪恩 订好前往1986年乌克兰的航线
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表