剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你所描述的完全正常
What you're describing is totally normal.
这说明你也许是无性恋
It just means maybe you're "Ace."
无性恋 以无性恋相称的人
Asexual, people who identify as Ace
对于性没有兴趣
have little or no interest in sex
但是他们许多人依旧想要恋爱
but many of them still want to be in relationships.
Wow, uh...
我猜那我就是无性恋了
I guess that makes me Ace.
你是对我出柜了吗
OMG, did you just come out to me?
-我猜是的 -是
- I guess I did. - Yeah.
好 首先
Okay, well, okay, first of all,
谁会想到我会第一个和你说
who would have thought you'd be the first person I'd tell?
-我没想到 -好
- Not me. - Okay.
干杯
Cheers.
什么事这么好笑
Hey, what's so funny?
没什么
Nothing.
我猜 我猜 你得在这里
I guess... I guess you had to be there.
行 行
Cool. Cool.
好 收到
Okay, copy that.
-我们应该到这边来 -好
- We should go over here. - Yeah.
你呢 Z
Well, what about you, Z?
除了阴郁的巫师 你喜欢什么类型的
Well, besides broody wizards, what's your type?
Mm, uh...
戴高帽的怎么样
What about that guy with the top hat?
什么戴高帽的
What guy with the top hat?
各位 我们刚进了酒馆
Hey, gang, we were just in the tavern,
斯普纳看到一个戴高帽的人
and Spooner saw this guy in a top hat,
但是我转头的时候 他不见了
but when I turned to look at him, he disappeared.
对 所以我们就走到了他站的地方
Yeah, so we walked over to where he was standing,
我侦测坏人的预感铃♥声♥大作
and my bad guy radar went off, big time.
-戴高帽的人 -是
- A man in a top hat? - Yeah.
我发誓我们没在路上看到他
And I swear I've seen him along the route.
也许他是影片上的人
Maybe he's on the film.
停 那里
Stop. There.
倒带
Rewind the film.
停
Stop.
能到下一帧吗
Can you go to the next frame?
他只在一帧里出现
Hm, he's only in that one frame.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
他在莎拉出手前出现
He appears right before Sara makes a move,
然后就消失了 所以也许
and then he disappears, so maybe...
这不是时间自行修复
It's not time fixing itself.
这是个人
It's a person.
所以有个人在修复时间
So it's a person fixing time,
而不是我们认为的时间
not actually time like we thought.
对 我就知道
Yes! I knew it!
我做对了吗
Did I do that right?
对不起 我只是庆幸是人为原因而不是时间
Sorry, I'm just relieved that it's a person and not time.
存在危机解除 继续
Existential crisis averted. Carry on.
所以我们得弄清楚花生先生
All right, so we got to figure out how Mr. Peanut
花生先生(Mr.peanut)美国种植园花生酱品牌吉祥物 为戴高帽与单片眼镜的花生形象
是怎么修复时间然后消失的
看样子他在暂停时间
It is like he's stopping time.
如果真是呢
What if he is?
有突破 莎拉有突破了
Breakthrough. Sara's having a breakthrough.
如果这个戴礼帽的家伙有冻结时间的能力呢
What is this top hat guy has the ability to freeze time?
然后他修复了时间线 然后又重启了时间线
And then he fixes the timeline, and then he restarts it
但没人知道他也在
without anyone knowing he was there.
-我说中了 -赞一个
- Called it. - Nice.
对 那我们怎么打败一个
Right, how are we supposed to beat someone
能冻结时间的人呢
who can freeze freaking time?
我是说希望有什么办法
I mean, I just wish there was some way
能让你不被他冻结时间的能力伤害
you could be invulnerable to his time-freezing powers.
有个办法
Well, there is one way.
戴维斯博士 您能借我们
Dr. Davies, do you think you could let us borrow
CR-055超导体吗
the CR-055 superconductor?
CR-055超导体
The CR-055 superconductor?
你们想用它干嘛
Well, what would you want that for then?
建造一台反时间操纵器
To build an anti-time manipulator.
你造♥反♥时间操纵器干嘛
What do you need an anti-time manipulator for?
我改变时间点的计划让我们找到了
Well, my plan to change the fixed point has led us
一个能停止时间的神秘坏人
to a mysterious bad guy who can stop time.
我真的很想帮你 吉迪恩小姐
Well, I would very much like to help you, Miss Gideon,
但那意味着要彻底拆卸我的时光机
but that would mean completely dismantling my time machine,
如果我不能把它重新组装好
not to mention risk never saving Alun
那就更别提救艾伦的风险了
if I can't put it back together again.
但是
But...
也许这就是天意
maybe this is part of God's plan after all,
而我注定要辜负上帝
and I have always been destined to fail him.
格温 等等
Gwyn, wait. Hey.
我明白你信仰上帝
Look, I understand that you have a deep faith in God.
真的 虽然不知道这是种什么感觉
I do, and I don't know what that feels like, okay?
但我知道如果真的有上帝存在
But I do know that if... if there is a God,
他或她或他们 或者随便怎么称呼
he or she or they... or whatever pronoun they prefer...
他们都希望你体会过爱的滋味
would... would want you to experience love, you know,
体会被所爱的人
and to feel acceptance
认可和接纳的感觉 格温
loving whoever it is you choose, Gwyn,
因为爱就是爱
because love is love
只有爱 都是爱 就是爱
is love is love is love is love is love.
这话真触动人心 夏普小姐
That was profoundly beautiful, Miss Sharpe.
我不知道您还是位诗人
I didn't know you're a poet.
不 我真不是
No, I'm not actually.
最后一句是林·曼努尔·米兰达说的
That... that last part is Lin-Manuel Miranda
我不认识
I don't know him.
我想说的是你值得被爱 格温
What I'm trying to say is that you deserve love, Gwyn.
你人很好 懂吗
You are a good man, okay?
既然有传奇们挺你
Now that you have the Legends behind you,
我保证我们会不惜一切
I promise you we will do whatever it takes
让你和艾伦在一起
to make sure that you can be with Alun.
我太感动了
It moves me to know that.
更让我感动的是
What moves me even more is...
你们坚定不移地相信
your unrelenting belief
-真的有办法 -永远都是
that there is a way. - Always.
谢谢您这番话 夏普小姐
I thank you for that, Miss Sharpe.
-好的 可以 -会好起来的
Oh, yes, okay. - It's gonna be okay.
我是个喜欢拥抱的人
I'm a hugger.
现在我好像也喜欢了
I guess I'm a hugger too now as well.
让我们隆重介绍反时间操控机
May we introduce the anti-time manipulator.
我长话短说 兰斯小姐
Now, do be expeditious, Miss Lance.
它的电力只够保护你一次
You see, there is only enough power
不受时间停止的伤害
to shield you from times stopping once.
好的 无压力
Okay. No pressure.
-这里有压力的 -很强的压力
- Oh, there's pressure. - Lots of pressure.
非常大的压力
Loads and loads of pressure.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, okay. Thanks.
-不客气 -您客气了
- You're welcome. - Very welcome.
票呢
Uh-uh-uh-uh. Ticket.
Uh...
都没有
no one?
没有了
There's no more.
我们没有票了
We don't have any more.
抱歉了 但规矩就是规矩
I'm sorry, but rules are rules.
给
Here.
趁我们没变心拿我们的票去吧
Take ours before we change our minds.
这些应该也能派上用场
These should come in handy too.
通讯设备 太棒了
Comms? Hell yeah.
等等 你们为何要帮我们
Wait, why do you guys want to help us?
不是说我们是一群老家伙吗
I thought we were a bunch of old geezers, huh?
对不起了
Yeah, sorry about that.
我们受到威胁时往往口不择言
We tend to lash out when we feel threatened.
我们在小组心理治疗时已经治好了
Yeah, we've been working out our issues in group therapy.
真好
Nice.
总之 你们看起来还是所向披靡的样子
Anyways, you guys still look like you've got it,
这次也可能是你们最了不起的传奇
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表