剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
为了维护时间线
For the sake of the timeline,
我们必须做出妥协
we need to come to a compromise.
不能妥协
There's no compromise.
我们不能让算法来管理时间线
We're not gonna let an algorithm run the timeline.
我的话说完了
Period. End of story.
我不会让时间线为了满足
And I won't let it be turned into
传奇们的奇思妙想
a plate of pie and mash
而变成一团乱麻
in service of the Legends' latest whim.
没人关心你的棉啊麻的
No one cares about your pie and mash.
时间必须掌握在
Look, time needs to be in the hands
那些懂得改变并非敌人的人手里
of someone who understands that change is not the enemy.
没错 那些能够用心和情感
Exactly, someone who can balance
来平衡历史各种变数的人
the variables of history with compassion and heart.
-一个传奇 -它需要我
- A Legend. - It needs me.
我为什么要接受你们的提议昵
And why would I take this deal?
因为你需要一个队长
Because you need a captain.
根据时间领主的协议
Per Time Masters' protocol,
必须有队长和人工智能
there must always be one captain and one AI,
而我是你们能找到的最棒的人
and I am the best you are ever gonna find.
这是团队的决定
This is definitely a team decision.
你们怎么想的
What do you guys think?
真的要这样吗
Are we really considering this?
也许她说得对
Maybe she's right.
也许有更好的方法来保护时间线
Maybe there's a better way to protect the timeline.
-我们好混乱啊 -混乱是件好事
- We are chaotic. - But chaotic good.
我们是超级英雄 不能就这样放弃啊
We are superheroes. We can't just quit.
我们不会放弃的
We wouldn't be quitting.
我们可以寻找新方法来帮助别人
We'd be finding new ways to help people.
那也挺不错的阿
It could be cool.
要是能见到我妈妈可确实挺好
Hm, I guess it'd be really nice to see my mom.
是啊 追本溯源
Yeah, put down some roots.
我信任吉迪恩 她是我们中的一员
I trust Gideon. She's one of us.
这似乎是最不可能
It certainly seems like the plan least likely
-导致我们灭亡的计划 -灭亡
to bring about our demise. - Demise?
我们什么时候怕过
When has a little demise ever stopped us?
要做超级英雄最难的部分就是
This is the hard part about being a superhero.
即便有时你不愿意 也要因为那是正确的决定而不得不去做
You have to do the right thing even when it sucks.
但这么做真的对吗
But is it the right thing?
伙计们 我们以后就不做传奇了吗
Guys, we're just gonna stop being Legends?
为了时间线 我觉得这么做是对的
For the timeline, I think it is.
我发誓 会竭尽所能
I swear to protect and defend the integrity of the timeline
誓死保护和守卫时间线的完整性
with all of my ability until the end of my days.
你保护的时候也可以找点乐子
And have a little fun while doing it.
同时会有责任心的
And to have a little responsible fun
找点乐子
while doing it.
-耶 -好
- Yeah. - Whoo!
-吉迪恩好棒 -厉害了
- Yeah, Gid! - Yeah!
爱你 小吉
Love you, G!
现在 你们所有人 去签协议吧
Now all of you, go sign your contracts.
退休也不过是小菜一碟
♪可怜的老爷爷
♪ Poor old Grandad
♪他一直被我笑话
♪ I laughed at all his words
♪我以为他是个苦逼老头
♪ I thought he was a bitter man ♪
♪像个女人一样喋喋不休
♪ He spoke of women's ways ♪
♪他们会困住你利用你
♪ They trap you, then they use you ♪
♪你却对此一无所知
♪ Before you even know
♪爱是盲目的 而你却太和善
♪ Well, love is blind and you're far too kind ♪
♪别让他们看出来
♪ Don't ever let it show
♪真希望自己年轻时
♪ I wish that I knew
♪就懂得这么多道理
♪ What I know now when I was younger ♪
♪真希望自己身强力壮时
♪ I wish that I knew
♪就懂得这么多道理
♪ What I know now when I was stronger ♪
♪你也需要像我一样慢慢学习
♪ You'll have to learn just like me ♪
♪用最艰难的方法
♪ And that's the hardest way ♪
♪哦啦啦
♪ Ooh, la, la
♪哦啦啦啦
♪ Ooh la, la, la, la, yeah
你怎么了
What's going on? You okay?
我从屋子对面都能感觉到你怒气冲冲的
Look, I can feel your anger from across the room.
斯普纳 你说说既然以后再也不能见面
What is the point of making friends
那做好朋友还有什么意义
if you're just never gonna see them again, Spooner?
如果能见面呢
What if you could?
复♥制♥缠绕
Multiplicare.
现在不违反协议我们也可以在一起了
Now we can hang out without having to break our contracts.
一个学徒能做到这样还算可以哈
It's not bad for an apprentice, huh?
谁是学徒
Apprentice who?
亲 你可是个完全合格的女巫
You are a full-blown witch, mi grande amiga.
谢谢亲爱的
Gracias, mi pequeña amiga
哟哟 我有惊喜给你们哦
Yo, yo, I got a surprise.
-给你一把钥匙 -什么
You get a key. - What?
给你一把钥匙
You get a key.
给你一把钥匙 也给你一把
You get a key, and you get a key.
酷吧
Pretty cool, huh?
-行啊 -现在我们都有钥匙了
- Not bad. - So now we all got a key.
-嗯 -嘿
- Oh, yeah. - Hey.
Oh!
给
Uh, here.
只要你想 随时可以来看我们
Now you can visit us whenever you want.
我会非常想你的 吉迪恩
I am really gonna miss you, Gideon.
我希望能让你们为我骄傲
I really hope I make you proud.
你可以的
- You already do. - Oh.
真不敢相信
Wow, I can't believe it.
在这船上7年
Seven years on this ship.
是啊 我肯定会想念这里的
Yeah, I'm really gonna miss this place.
我们的孩子有多可爱
How cute was our kid though?
- Oh. - Huh?
亲爱的 你知道
You know, there's a reason
不让我们看到未来是有原因的
we're not supposed to look at our futures, babe.
一看到未来 我们就可以改变未来
Yes, by seeing our future, we can change our future.
是啊 我不想看到你受伤
Yes, I just... I don't want you to get hurt is all.
我知道 不一定非得是女孩对吧
Look, I know, and it doesn't have to be a girl, okay?
也许我们可以收养六个男孩
Maybe we adopt six boys.
-不不不 -不知道为什么
- No, no, no. - I don't know.
看到她让我感觉到我们的未来很真实
Just seeing her really made our future feel real.
是啊
Yeah.
但你知道吗
- But you know what? - Hm?
从今天开始 我们要共同生活了
Starting today, we get to build a life together.
一起挑窗帘
Get some curtains,
还有我们一直想要的门廊
maybe that porch we always wanted.
我真的想要那个门廊 对 还有狗子
Okay, I wanted the porch. Ooh, maybe a dog.
看看是谁这么向往家庭生活啊
Look who's getting all domestic on me.
家庭生活哈 你知道的
Oh, domestic, you know it.
我走之前有话想说
So I really wanna say something before I go.
说吧
Okay.
你是我见过的最棒的
You're the most amazing person I've ever known.
你 你让整个世界多姿多彩
You, uh... you make the world more colorful.
你让食物都变得好吃起来
You make food taste better.
我希望你这次好好听清楚
I want you to hear this for real this time.
我爱你 吉迪恩
I love you, Gideon.
-留下来陪我 -什么
- Stay with me. - What?
事实是 作为一个电脑我能成为一个更好的队长
The truth is being a computer makes me a better captain,
但跟你在一起
but being with you
才让我成为一个更好的人类
makes me a better person.
每个人都说
So everyone says
远距离的感情不会有好结果
long-distance relationships suck.
你要跟我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
我们其实在一起才两天
I mean, we've only been together for like two days.
时间好奇怪
Time is so weird.
真糟糕 我本来都已经计划好第一次约会了
That's too bad 'cause I already planned our first date.
什么样的
What was it?
不能说 你只能自己亲自寻找答案
I guess you'll have to show up to find out.
好吧 我会去的
Fine. I'll come.
等等 我是不是被套路了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表