剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
她可能是想说卡尔文·柯立芝
I believe she means Calvin Coolidge,
卡尔文·柯立芝 第三十任美国总统
毕竟哈丁先生已经死了
'cause Mr. Harding is dead.
很多人都会混淆两次世界大战期间的总统
People always get their interwar presidents mixed up.
专心点
I need you to focus.
准备好为了你的国家 做正确的事了吗
Are you ready to do the right thing by your country?
先生 请问马戏表演什么时候开始
Mister, mister, tell us when the circus is.
我想去看
I want to go.
你问我时间吗
When is it, you ask?
具体时间吗
Like, uh, exactly what time?
你和他们说了什么
You told them what?
抱歉 莎拉 我当时慌了
I'm sorry, Sara, I just panicked.
我不是故意邀请整个小镇今晚来看的
I didn't mean to invite the whole town over tonight.
放松 盖理
Just take a breath, Gary.
我们再想想办法
We'll figure something else out.
等等 你是说
Okay, wait, you're saying
人们真要来看马戏表演吗
people are coming here for an actual circus?
盖理
Gary!
好了 各位
All right, all right, everyone!
冷静 只要我们打开保险箱
Just calm down. Everything's gonna be fine
一切就迎刃而解了
once we open the safe.
说的在理
Ah! That's right.
等小镇的人都来了 我们吓他们一下
When the whole town comes over, we flash the hell out of 'em,
然后用时间传送器拍拍屁♥股♥走人
and then we time courier our butts out of here!
- 这点子不错 - 经典
- Yes! All right. - Classic. Classic.
没错 传奇的成功史上
That's right, another successful
又要添了一笔
Legend missions in the books!
重回正轨的感觉真好
Ugh, it feels so good to be back on track.
好了
All right.
没有时间传送器
There's no time courier.
有张纸条
There's a note.
带着时间传送器买♥♥啤酒去了 罗里
"Taking courier, beer run. Rory."
- 经典 - 什么
- Classic. - What?
没有传送器 没有闪念器
There's no couriers, there's no flashers.
没有
There's no--
至少有本时间管理局手册
At least there's a Time Bureau manual.
还有小熊软糖
And gummy bears.
原来我把应急物资放在这里了
That's where I stashed my emergency supply.
就这些 就一本书和小熊软糖
So that's it. Just a book and some gummies.
- 没有传送器 - 没有闪念器
-No couriers. -No flashers.
- 没有小吉迪恩 - 没有薄荷糖
-No mini-Gideon. -No breath mints.
没事的 各位 没关系
Hey, look, it's okay. You guys, it's gonna be okay.
只要镇上的人还信我们编的故事
Look, as long as the town keeps buying our cover story,
我们迟早会想出B计划的
then we'll come up with plan B.
会很好的
It's gonna be great.
那家伙根本不是胡佛先生
That fella wasn't Mr. Hoover at all!
美发用品个屁
Hair products, my foot.
是调查局吗
Is this the Bureau of Investigation?
我是得克萨斯州敖德萨的警长托马斯·伍德
This is Sheriff Thomas Wood of Odessa, Texas.
我这边有个情况 你们应该听听
I've got a situation down here you ought to know about.
所以我们真的要这样做吗
Wow, so we're really doing this?
我们现在可是活在1925年啊
We're living in 1925 for a spell.
1925年是个属于乡巴佬的一年
1925 is a total hayseed year.
这些人被太阳黑子包围
These people are covered in sunspots.
微晶磨皮都是几十年后的玩意了
Microdermabrasion, still decades away.
微晶磨皮是一种美容换肤手术
关于二十年代 我知道最多的
Main thing I know about the '20s is that
就是出现了很多新的舞蹈
they invented a lot of dance moves.
也许我们该离开这个小镇子
Maybe we should get out of this small town
- 然后去找 - 不不不
- and find the parties-- - No, no, no, no, no, no!
不 那样违反了第二十三条规定
No, that goes against Rule 23,
规定说为了防止对时间线的潜在破坏
which states that in order to limit potential damage
被困的时间旅行者们应该待在一个
to the timeline, marooned time travelers should stay in one--
一个地方
one location.
好吧 那我们就待在这吧
Okay, then we will stay put. All right?
我们会想出办法的 首先
We'll figure it out. First things first,
今晚整个镇子的人都要来
we got the whole town coming over tonight,
看马戏表演
and they are expecting a circus.
为了保持伪装 我们得举♥行♥演出
We have to put on a show to protect our cover.
如果没有马戏表演 他们可能会不经意间
If there is no circus, they may inadvertently
看到乘波号♥的残骸
see the Waverider wreckage--
那样大概就违反了这本手册上一半的规定
Which violates, like, half of this manual.
- 这绝对不能发生 - 好吧
- That cannot happen. - Okay, well,
我只希望我们能赶紧搞定这事 趁
I just hope that we get this done before--
妈咪
Mami!
- 你来早了 - 嗨
- You're early! - Hi!
看起来人类赢了世界大战啊
It looks like the humans won the War of the Worlds.
我们都还在这
We're all still here.
女儿 告诉我 为什么镇子上的人们
Mija, tell me, why are people in town
都在我家问我马戏表演的事
asking about a circus on my property?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
那是我的窗帘吗
Are those my curtains?
- 那是塞尔索的西服吗 - 是的
- Is that Celso's suit? - Yes.
我不明白 一场马戏表演
I don't see how this circus act
如何能让我们离开这里
gets us any closer to getting out of here.
这只是紧急措施 阿斯特拉
This is just triage, Astra.
先解决眼前的问题
Dealing with the problem at hand.
没有乘波号♥
Without the Waverider,
我们没什么法子了
we don't have a lot of options.
如果我们想让镇子里的人们相信
So if we are to convince these town people
我们真的是个马戏团
that we are actually a circus,
我们就得练习了 走吧
we need to practice. Let's go.
想学那种杂耍技巧
Want those juggling skills on point!
- 你耍杂耍的 对吗 - 这么明显吗
- You juggle, right? - Is it that obvious?
他们需要让所有人分心
They need to distract everyone
以免看见爆♥炸♥后的
from seeing the remains of the timeship,
时间飞船残骸
which blew up.
在外星人攻击了这房♥子后
After the aliens attacked the house,
我们被太空蘑菇救了
and we were saved by space mushroom--
听着 女儿
Look, mija,
我在这已经如履薄冰了
I'm already on thin ice here.
想让这些人接受一个外来的魔法英雄
It's not easy for these people to accept a magical hero
住在他们的小镇里并不容易
from another land living in their town.
但我相信你
But I trust you.
如果我遭到排斥
And if I am ostracized
或者被逮捕
or arrested,
那也没事 我会处理的
then so be it, I'll deal with it.
因为你是我的女儿
Because you're my daughter,
我愿意为你赴汤蹈火
and I would do anything for you.
看起来不错 看起来不错
Looking good, looking good.
抱歉 各位
I'm sorry, guys.
马戏表演的事可能得中止了
I'm pulling the plug on this circus.
什么 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
问题在于 这场马戏表演
Look, what's wrong is that this circus is going
会产生一些对我妈妈的不必要的关注
to bring a lot of unwanted attention to my mom,
她已经很困扰了
and she already feels persecuted.
这不仅仅是我们的事的了
This isn't just about us anymore.
我们每次想要弥补某事时
Every time we try to fix something,
都只会惹出更大的麻烦
we just dig a bigger hole,
而我妈妈会成为付出代价的那个人
and my mom is going to be the one stuck paying for it.
我们很抱歉 斯普纳
Look, we're sorry, Spooner.
你说得对 这事不仅牵扯到我们
You're right. This isn't just about us.
我们会离开小镇
We'll get out of town and...
寻找别的出路
we'll figure something else out.
不要什么马戏团了 不会再引起骚乱了
No more circus, no more commotion.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿斯特拉在哪
Where's Astra?
(咒语)
Surge a mortuis.
- 你在干嘛 - 你觉得我看起来
- What are you doing? - What does it look
像在干嘛
like I'm doing?
看起来你想用约翰的复活咒语
Well, it looks like you're trying to fix the ship
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表