剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
女士们先生们 我们已到达目的地
- Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached our destination.
欢迎来到纽约
Welcome to New York City.
出租车
Taxi!
传奇们 我们做到啦
- Legends, we made it!
传奇们 我们做到啦
Legends, we made it!
谢了 不用再说第二遍了
- Thanks, we heard you the first time.
不用一直重复了
- And every other time.
感谢你实时提醒
- I appreciated all your updates.
谢谢
- Thanks.
内特和扎里不来吗
Uh, Nate and Zari aren't coming?
他们在干嘛 说话了吗
What are they doing? Did they say something?
胡佛机器人还是没搞定
- Hoover-Bot's still stonewalling us,
所以去修理了
so they're tinkering,
想查清是谁派他来的
trying to figure out who sent him.
-你怎么这么关心 -我不是关心
Why are you so concerned? - I'm not concerned.
我就是好奇他们的爱情故事
I'm just, you know, emotionally invested in their love story.
不敢相信我们终于到纽约了
- I can't believe we're finally in New York.
我们就快造出时光机回家啦
We're so close to getting a time machine and going home.
好吧 首先我们的找到格温·戴维斯博士
- Okay, first, we got to find Dr. Gwyn Davies.
咱们弄份城市地图吧
So let's get a city map, yeah?
能顺便吃点披萨什么的吗
- Can we also please find some pizza or something
别光喝约翰的威士忌
that's not John's whiskey?
我看到公园旁边有个冰激凌店
- Ooh! I saw an ice-cream stand near the park.
我好怀念经典的纽约披萨
- Oh, I miss classic New York pizza.
2044年的披萨全是南瓜花和菜花皮
It's all squash blossoms and cauliflower crust
是啊
in 2044. - Yeah.
为什么约翰的大庄园里
Why couldn't John's manor dimension
就不能有吃不完的披萨呢
have had unlimited Pizza Shack?
大庄园维度 还2044年
- Manor dimension? 2044?
还披萨店
Pizza Shack?
你们哪来的啊
Where... where are you kids from?
我们是游客
- Oh, um, we're just tourists from...
加拿大来的
- Uh, Canada, eh?
抱歉 还差你多少钱
Sorry, how much do we owe you?
你们才不是加拿大人 加拿大人都老好了
- You're not Canadians. Canadians are good people.
你们是逃犯
You're outlaws.
我要阻止你们
And I'm gonna stop you.
起来 起来
Come here, come here. -
慢点 慢点
Careful, careful. -
好了
Okay.
我没事 我拿到地图了
Okay, I'm fine. I got the map.
咱们去庄园吧
Let's just get to the manor.
无论你怎么弄都伤不了我
- Whatever you're doing back there, you can't hurt me.
-我没用痛感的 -我相信
I'm impervious to pain. - Oh, I believe it.
你很快就掌握了胡佛科技嘛
- Wow, You mastered that Hoover tech real quick.
代码和乘波号♥是一样的
- Yeah, well, the code is the same as the Waverider's.
你看到这个蓝色芯片了吗
In fact, you see this blue chip?
乘波号♥上到处都是这种芯片
We have chips like this all over the Waverider.
这样我们就能确定
- So, we can confirm that the Waverider
击落乘波号♥的人在制♥造♥胡佛机器人
who shot our Waverider is making the Hoover-Bots.
但问题还是 到底是谁什么动机
But the question is still who and why.
是啊 如果我从约翰的阁楼
- Yeah. Well, if this computer
偷来的这台计算机没那么过时的话
I stole from John's attic wasn't so retro,
就能回答这个问题了
I would have the answer to that.
是美国政♥府♥派我来
- I was sent by the United States Government
维护♥法♥律的
to uphold the law. - Hmm.
他还以为自己是真胡佛呢
- He still thinks he's the real Hoover?
是啊 我甚至放了面镜子给他看这些科技
- Yeah, I even put up a mirror to show him his tech.
他还控诉我搞破坏
He accused me of subversion.
-你该歇歇了 -甜甜圈
- You deserve a break. - Doughnuts?
你哪来的甜甜圈
Where'd you get doughnuts?
约翰的阁楼里的 开玩笑啦
- John's attic. Kidding.
盖里从火车上偷来的
Gary stole them off the train.
天才啊
- Ah, genius!
-天啊 莎拉 -我没事
Oh, my God, Sara! - I'm fine.
我们太随意了 忘了子弹金发女郎
We got too casual, forgot the Bullet Blondes
还是新闻头条呢
are still front-page news.
不会再这样了
Not gonna happen again.
是啊 你可能没事
- Yes, you might be fine,
但我很难忘掉
but I'm finding it very hard
自己的老婆
to erase the image of my wife
被一个好战的当地人开枪打了
being shot by a trigger-happy local.
听着像个爱国者
- Sounds more like a patriot to me.
能让他静音吗
- Can we mute him?
我现在应付不了他的负能量
I can't deal with his negative energy right now.
行 很乐意
- Yeah, gladly.
听着像个美国英雄 听着像个
- Sounds like an American hero. Sounds like some...
行了
- Okay, so...
你和扎里讨论过下一步吗
Have you and Zari talked next steps?
没有 我不知道说什么
No. I don't know what to say.
我不想破坏气氛
And I don't want to ruin the vibe.
你什么都不说才破坏气氛呢
- You're ruining the vibe by not saying anything.
这一我最后一次给你们偷甜甜圈
This is last time I sneak you train doughnuts.
你当然还要偷的 你是我的甜甜圈老板
- The hell you will. You're my doughnut dealer.
- Hey.
你俩嘟嚷啥呢
What are you two whispering about?
任务的事
Oh, uh... The mission.
子弹金发女郎还是新闻头条
The Bullet Blondes are still front-page news,
而且我们要尽快找到这位戴维斯博士
and we got to find this Dr. Davies as fast as we can.
他说得对
- He's right.
我们找到了安迪生实验室
And we located Edison Labs, which is where Davies worked
戴维斯创建时间旅行基金会时就在那工作
when he came up with the foundation for time travel.
太好了 把她的研究报告弄来
- Great. Just get us his research,
我们利用未来的知识
and we'll use our future knowledge
造出他的理论
to build what he's come up with.
这要我们就能离开1925年了
Then we can time travel out of 1925.
太棒了
- Wonderful.
你回恢复力的时候 我去拿戴维斯的研究报告
While you regain your strength, I'll go get Davies' research.
其实吧 我去 你留下
- Actually, I'm going. You're staying.
什么 不行 你刚中枪
- What? No way. You just got shot.
亲爱的 咱们的脸
- Babe, our faces are literally
出现在各家报纸封面上呢
on the front of every single newspaper.
如果再有人认出我们然后开枪
If someone recognizes us again and decides to take a shot,
就只有我能幸免了
I'm the only one who's gonna be able to survive that.
好吧 但别留下足迹
Fine. But no footprints.
戴维斯是时间旅行之父
Davies is the father of time travel.
如果你打乱了他的时间线
If you mess up his timeline, no amount of IOUs
再多欠条也无法弥补
in the world can fix it.
没问题
You got it. -
那个是戴维斯啊
Which one's Davies?
不知道
- No clue.
《时空局手册》上没有他的照片
Time Bureau Manual didn't have a picture of him.
Oh.
但要我猜 我说是他
- But if I had to guess, I'd say that guy.
看着面熟
- Looks familiar.
像米克但有头发的那种
Kind of like Mick but with hair?
我觉得更像年轻的斯泰因
- I was thinking more of a young Stein.
但无论如何 他把公文包紧紧抓在胸前
But regardless, he's clutching his briefcase to his chest
好像里面有什么重要的东西
like it has something important in it.
时空旅行基础吗
- Basis of time travel? - Mm-hmm.
在这等着
Wait here.
打扰 您是格温·大卫斯博士吗
Um, excuse me, Dr. Gwyn Davies?
是格温·戴维斯博士 你想干嘛
- That's Dr. Gwyn Davis. What is it you want?
我是你的迷妹呀 我想边喝咖啡
- I am a huge fan of your work, and I would just love
边向您请教
to pick your brain over a cup of...
好好好 我来这
- Yes, yes, yes, I'm not here
不是来社交的 女士
to socialize, young lady.
我来这是为爱迪生先生
I'm here to make some very important discoveries
搞重大发现的
for Mr. Edison.
-不好意思了 谢谢 -没事
Now excuse me. Thank you. - Of course.
对不起
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表