剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
They know we're still alive, right?
我觉得最好让他们
I think it's best to just let them
发泄一下♥体♥内的愤怒吧
get it out of their systems.
为杀而生
♪ Born to kill
是一种生活
♪ It's a way of life
为杀而生
♪ Ow, born to kill
直至死亡
♪ Until the day I die
为杀而生
♪ Born to kill
♪ Ow, born to kill
♪ Ah, born to kill
耶 我说为杀而生
♪ Yeah, I say born to kill
交给我
I got him.
为杀而生
♪ Born to kill
你以为你想去哪儿 将军
Where do you think you're going, General?
你跟命运有个约会
You got a date with destiny.
耶 嘣
Yeah! Boom!
队长每次的台词都最牛逼
Captain always has the best lines.
算作平局吗
Call it a tie?
这个游戏还没结束呢
Oh, this game ain't over.
好了 我们越早结束这个烂摊子
All right, the sooner we clean up this mess,
越早能找到那些机器人传奇
the sooner we can find those Robo-Legends.
并且一劳永逸地修正历史
蠢蛋盖理
Stupid Gary.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
反正你也不久于人世
Well, since you're gonna be dead soon,
告诉你也无妨
I might as well tell you.
我们是穿越时间的超级英雄
We're time-traveling superheroes.
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
哇哦 我将来一定做了什么可怕的事
Wow, I must do something terrible in the future.
所以我才必须死掉
Is that why I have to die?
不算是
Not exactly.
你是说的不久
Well, you said "soon."
那你肯定有时间解释一下
Surely you have time to explain
既然我没做什么错事 为什么一定要死
why I have to die if I don't do anything wrong.
说来复杂
It's complicated.
你看 时间就像水泥
You see, time is like cement.
怎么想
In what way?
是因为它坚硬 牢固 还是说你不能延展
That it is hard and heavy, or that you cannot stretch it?
-还是 -反正你就是注定要死
Or... - You're just supposed to die.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
如果你不死 说不准
And if you don't, there's no telling
会对历史造成什么影响
what the effects could be on history.
你应该感到荣幸 因为这说明你很重要
You should be flattered. That means you're important.
你手下那些人 他们的生死无关紧要
Your men, they weren't important enough to kill,
所以我们只是恢复了他们的命运
so we just restored their destinies.
不 我们的确是杀死了他们
No, we definitely killed those men.
什么 不可能 他们没死
What? No. They didn't die.
不是立马死掉
Well, not immediately.
可是斯普纳和贝拉德
But the doses of radiation
对他们造成的辐射起效很快
that Spooner and Behrad hit them with work fast.
夏普医生的恢复装置
Dr. Sharpe's Restoration Devices
照射了那些人
irradiated people?
只有那些应该在堆芯熔毁中死亡的人
Only the people who were supposed to get dosed
受到了照射
by the nuclear meltdown.
死亡率跟原始时间线上的
We matched the mortality rates
对应上了
from the original timeline.
命运恢复了
Destiny restored.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
我的团队
My team.
你们肯定是一群疯子
Oh, you're clearly crazy person.
什么样的超级英雄会杀人
What kind of superheroes murder people,
让人得癌症
give them cancer?
你有经历过时间震荡吗 将军
Have you ever experienced a timequake, General?
什么
A what?
那你肯定完全不知道
Then clearly, you have no idea
你在说什么
what you are talking about!
你们坐在这里干嘛
What are you guys doing sitting around?
我们抓到人了 该走了
We got the guy. Let's go.
糟糕
Uh-oh.
什么糟糕了
Uh-oh, what?
地图上还是有很多红点
The map's still showing a lot of red.
红色可不妙啊
Red ain't good.
历史还是远远偏离正轨
History is still way off track.
平民在逃亡
Civilians are fleeing.
肯定有人接收到
Someone must have picked up
军方的撤离命令
on the military evacuation order.
该死的传奇
一定有几千个人
Must be thousands of them.
这下要恢复命运的可多了
That's a lot of destinies to restore.
各位 如果我们不阻止的话
Guys, if we don't stop this,
所有这些人 他们都会幸存
all these people... they're gonna live.
他说普里皮亚特的人们
He says that the people of Pripyat
因为收到堆芯熔毁的报告
are fleeing the city in response to the report
而逃离城市
of a nuclear meltdown.
扎里 扰乱广播信♥号♥♥
Zari, scramble the broadcast.
太晚了
It's too late.
他们已经听到了新闻
They've already heard the news.
已经覆水难收了
We can't put this genie back in the bottle.
吉迪恩 原本的时间线上
Gideon, what was supposed to happen
应该怎么样
in the original timeline?
根据我的记录
According to my records,
切尔诺贝利堆芯熔毁
the city of Pripyat was evacuated
36小时后普里皮亚特城市才疏散
36 hours after the Chernobyl meltdown.
机器人传奇给了他们37小时提前疏散的先机
The Robo-Legends just gave them a 37-hour head start.
等等 如果你关闭了电视播放
Wait, if you killed the TV broadcast,
是不是说你也能操控电视播报
does that mean you can also hijack it?
没什么是我做不到的
There's nothing I can't hack.
那么我想有个办法可以
Then I think there's a way to put the genie
重收覆水
back into the bottle.
好了 QB小队 有什么计划
All right, QB team, what's the plan?
赶紧的 我们时间不多了
Come on, we're on a deadline here.
假新闻播送
Fake news broadcast.
我们假装第一轮播放
We pretend the first broadcast
只是虚惊一场
was just a false alarm.
大家都听见了掉转头回家
Everyone hears it, heads back home,
反应堆熔毁
the reactor melts down...
嘣 历史回到正轨
Boom. History's back on track.
Huh?
好吧 那个计划好像不需要开枪
Okay, that plan doesn't sound like it involves much shooting.
-或者揍人 -听起来像是
- Or punching. - Sounds like something
那些传奇们也会想出来的办法
those other Legends would come up with.
你想要我们用假新闻来改变历史
这太超前了
盖理说得对 而且就算我们
Gary's right, but even if we manage
想办法上了电视 也没人会听我们说的
to get ourselves on TV, no one's gonna listen to us.
他们不会听你们说
They won't be listening to you.
关键人物在这里
Boom's in the shot.
你们想让我告诉他们没有堆芯熔毁
You want me to tell them there is no meltdown?
我为什么要那么做
Why would I that?
因为如果你不照做
Because if you don't,
历史就会被偷换 笨蛋
history's gonna be jacked, dingus.
就像你的面孔
Just like your face.
不
No.
绝对不行
Never.
我不会做的
I won't do it.
不好意思 我以为你说的是
Ah, I'm sorry, I thought you said...
我说 我永远不会欺骗苏联人♥民♥
I said I will not lie to the Soviet people.
他们被欺骗得还不够吗
Haven't they been lied to enough?
首先 他们被骗说切尔诺贝利工厂很安全
First, they were told that Chernobyl plant is safe,
现在你们又想让我告诉他们回到
and now you want me to tell them to return
一个堆芯熔毁的
to a nuclear meltdown...
不说 就挨我的钢铁之捶
It's either that or a Steel Punch.
跟辐射中毒相比
Compared to radiation poisoning,
这样死掉还更好
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表