剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你知道我们该飞去哪吗
How do you know where we're going?
简单 都在我的记忆乞力
It's easy. They're my memories.
马上就到了
We're almost there.
马上
Almost.
吉迪恩 你成功了
Gideon! You did it!
你们没事吧
You guys all right?
没事 我们还在船上
No, we're still on the ship.
但是 飞的不错啊吉迪恩
But, uh, nice flying, Gideon.
那个病毒想要什么呢
That virus. What does it want?
为什么它说想保护我呢
What did it mean it wanted to protect me?
我看它是想把你带走
Look, all I know is that it wants to take you from us,
我们不会让它得逞的
but we ain't letting that happen.
确定这个能杀死病毒吗
You sure this can kill the virus?
但是现在它知道我们在追捕它
Yeah, but now that it knows that we're hunting it,
所以会尽力藏好
it's going to do its utmost to stay hidden
然后先发制人
and try and get the drop on y'all.
所以 如果在记忆中你觉得
So if anything or anyone in those memories
有人或者有事不对头 你就开枪
feels different, you blast it.
如果我们开枪打错了传奇们呢
What happens if we blast the wrong Legend?
那吉迪恩就可能会失去那段记记忆
Well, Gideon may lose a memory
再也找不回来了
that she can never get back.
吉迪恩 杀掉病毒 重启吉迪恩
Uh, Gideon, kill the virus, reboot Gideon,
回到正轨上来 救回传奇们
get back on the road, save the Legends.
还能有比这更简单的吗
What could be more simple?
一直都想亲自参加一次
Always hoped I'd get to go
传奇们的行动呢
on a Legends mission in real life.
一直想去西部来着
Always hoped it'd be one of the westerns,
不过这个也挺有意思的
but this is fun too.
这个病毒隐藏的很深很深
This virus is digging deep. Real deep.
替我给里普问个好哈
Give my best to Rip, will you?
早上好啊传奇们
Good morning, Legends.
里普·亨特 第一任船长
Rip Hunter. My first captain.
又一个英国人
Another Brit?
醒醒啦 传奇们
Wakey, wakey, Legends.
你真精神
Don't you look chipper.
你们都休息好了吧
I trust you all slept well.
睡得舒舒服服
Slept like a bug in a rug.
不过我的过敏又犯了
Except my allergies seem to be acting up.
对 可能是鸟毛屑引起的
Yes, probably the bird dander.
我没有毛屑
I don't have dander.
刷牙要去哪里
Where would one brush his teeth?
对 我需要洗个澡
Yeah, I could use a shower.
顺便说一句 我的同伙
Uh, I believe my partner in crime
在昏过去之前
was using your decorative urn as a bedpan
把你的装饰瓮当便盆用了
before passing out, just FYI.
好了 伙计们 重要声明
Okay, gang, important announcement.
天呐
Oh, man.
元老们听到估计要疯掉
The OGs are going to freak when they hear this next part.
我知道你们不喜欢 但还是得记住 你们是传奇
You're not gonna like this, but remember, you are Legends.
你们被选中是因为对于某个任务时间来说
You were chosen because you are each uniquely suited
你们是独一无二的人选
to the most important mission time has ever known.
声明 船长
The announcement, Captain.
船上只有一个洗手间
There is only one lavatory on the ship.
-什么 -只有一个洗手间吗
- What? - One bathroom?
-喔 -是病毒惹的祸
- Whoa! - It's the virus!
鹰侠还是老样子
That's just Hawkman being Hawkman.
别扇了 哥们
Hey, stop flapping around, man.
你说我们是传奇
Hey, you said we're Legends.
但是现在 感觉我们像是你的囚犯
But right now, it just feels like we're your prisoners, man.
这就是个飞行版的斯坦福囚犯实验
It's a flying Stanford Prison Experiment.
我道歉 但当初飞船是为
I apologize, but the ship
我和吉迪恩建造的
was only built for Gideon and myself.
我才不在乎你的洗手间
I don't give a damn about your bathroom.
但我在意你绑♥架♥我
Oh, but I do care that you kidnapped me.
我只想做贼 不想做别的
I never asked to be more than a thief.
-也从没想要团队 -好
Never wanted a team. - Okay. Okay.
我们现在需要的是
Uh, what we need right now
团建练习
are some team-building exercises.
还有卫生间的使用表
And a bathroom sign-up sheet.
别开枪 那是寒冰队长
Don't shoot. That's just Captain Cold.
我不喜欢被人开枪打
I do not appreciate being shot at.
你得知道我是价值+亿美元公♥司♥的首席执行官
I'll have you know I was a CEO of a billion-dollar company.
你觉得那会让我们
You think that's supposed to make us
更喜欢你吗
like you more or something?
我看出来你的影响了
I recognize your influence.
我来解除敌人的武装
I shall disarm our foe.
你再继续下去
Wanna test that reincarnation
是不是想要试试你转生好不好使
you keep going on about?
灰老头
Whoa, whoa, hey, Grey!
我们需要火风暴
We might need Firestorm in here.
再试一次
Try me again.
不用老头子在我也能让你后悔
I don't need the old man to make you regret it, bro.
还以为只有我刚来时船上是一团乱呢
And I thought the ship was a mess when I got there.
快来 各位 快来
Come on, guys. Come on.
吉迪恩我想你了 朋友
Gideon. I have missed you, friend.
里普 真让人松了一口气
Rip, what a relief.
我知道你经历了很多 但是这正是我来这里的原因
I know you've been through a lot, but that's why I'm here.
来帮忙
To help.
因为传奇对你来说
Because the Legends have always been...
一直是个坏影响 不是吗
A bad influence on you, haven't they?
现在是时候消除他们的影响让你回到
Now it's time to remove their influence and restore you
你应有的样子了
to who you were meant to be.
就是我
Me.
艾娃助理我做到了
Assistant Ava, I've done it.
我破解了密♥码♥ 重启了软件
I cracked the code and just reinitiated the software.
怎么回事
What's happening?
看看啊
Look at it.
太好了
Oh, wonderful.
我在哪 传奇在哪
Where am I? Where are the Legends?
传奇
The Legends?
对啊 当然了 传奇
Yes, of course, the Legends.
是他们绑♥架♥了我
They're the ones who kidnapped me.
是你 但是我怎么来这了
It's you, but how am I here?
你一定是复♥制♥了我的运行系统
You must've copied my operating system
然后清除了我的记忆好让我没办法告诉任何人
then wiped my memory clean so I couldn't tell anyone.
你说得对 我就是这么做的
You're right. That is what I did.
加油加油
Come on, come on.
哥们你赶紧回到实验室
Hey, dude, you need to get your ass
修好喷泉
back in the lab and fix the Fountain.
否则 行星就要被扎贡龙占领了
Otherwise, this planet is gonna get overrun by Zagurons.
扎贡龙 这些是我梦境中的生物
The Zagurons... those are the creatures from my dreams.
我跟你说了那是真的
I told you it was real.
我从来没怀疑过你先生
I never doubted you for a second, sir.
那些时间旅行者让我经历了
Those time travelers subjected me
难以解释的恐怖
to inexplicable horror.
他们利用了我 我的美丽心灵
They used me. For my beautiful mind.
然后他们试图清除我的记忆
Then they tried to wipe it clean.
传奇们招惹错超级天才了
Well, the Legends messed with the wrong super genius.
你要告诉我他们在哪
And you're going to tell me where they are.
我什么都不会告诉你
I'm not telling you anything.
我聪明到破解了你的代码
I was smart enough to crack your code.
自然也会找到办法让你说话
I'll find a way to make you talk.
你敢碰我
You will not lay hands on me!
我要离开这艘飞船
I am getting off this ship.
你要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
只有一个卫生间是怎么回事
What's this I hear about only one bathroom?
Whoa!
无所谓了 先对付这个家伙吧
Never mind. Bigger problems.
如果他们全部是疯子
Well, how are we supposed to know which is the virus
我们要怎么知道哪个是病毒
when they're all maniacs?
吉迪恩 你为什么选择这些记忆
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表