剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
-是的 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
我无法忍♥受生活在没有
I couldn't bear to live in a world
你的世界里 艾伦 我做不到
without you in it, Alun. I couldn't.
总之 要消化的东西太多了 对吧
Anyway, it's a lot to take in, isn't it?
我能想象你现在的感受
And I can imagine how you must be feeling.
现在 我该让你安静一下了
Now, I should probably leave you in peace.
我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
我
That was...
我真是太傻了以为你也想这样
that was foolish of me to think that's what you wanted.
不 不 这
No, no, that's...
我一直想这样
it's what I've always wanted, you know?
我只是
I just, um...
在河里 我会找到你的 因为
In the river, I will find you for...
因为什么
For... for what?
因为你永远是你
For you will always be you,
我也永远是我
and... I will always be me.
当然 我会的 我还能是谁啊
Well, of course, I will. Hm, who else would I be, eh?
你这个古怪的帅哥
You odd, beautiful man.
我知道 哦 什么时间
I know. Uh, what time?
等等 你说什么时候来着
Wait, what time did you say again?
-什么 你有安排吗 -周日九点 对吧
- What, you got plans? - Sunday at 9:00, right?
我亮讨厌做这种人
Ooh, eesh, hate to be this guy,
但扎里和我周日九点
but Zari and I have dinner
要和阿朱蒙德舅舅共进晚餐
with Uncle Arjomand Sunday at 9:00.
好吧 我有个建议
Okay, here's a pitch.
星期三八点怎么样 周中聚会是最好的
What about Wednesdays at 8:00? Midweek parties are the best.
什么时区的八点
What time zone?
东部时间8点 中部时间7点
Oh, that'd be 8:00 Eastern, 7:00 Central.
只有
Only on the...
没关系 我会去的
Anyway, it doesn't matter. I'll be there.
-我们要去哪里 -我们要
- Where are we going? - Well, where we're going...
我会非常想念你们的
I'm going to miss you all so very much.
船上会很安静的
The ship's gonna be so quiet.
如果你需要我们 我们会来的
Hey, well, you always got a team if you need us.
我们得拍个合影
Oh, we're need to take group picture.
-来吧 -合影
- Let's do it! - Group photo.
-好好好好好 -看 科技这东西
- Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. - See, technology is...
艾伦 它会让你大吃一惊
Alun, this is gonna blow your mind.
用所谓的数码相机拍的照片
Pictures taken by things they call digital...
现在你就站在这里
Now you just stand here,
它就会给我们拍一张合照
and it will take a picture of us all now together.
茄子
Cheese.
好
Okay.
所以今晚我们去巴黎吃饭
So tonight we dine in Paris.
我做了晚餐
I made us dinner.
-你是说我做了晚餐 -好吧 是的
- You mean I made dinner. - Well, yeah.
是啊 但场景都是我布置的
Yeah, but I set up the twinklies.
加里 太棒了
Gary, it's wonderful.
女士
Madam.
哦 谢谢
Oh, merci.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
我们的第一道菜是
So, for our first course,
贝尔舒奶油浓汤
we'll be having creme de la voilalle a la Berchoux.
-是什么 -我不知道
- What is that? - I don't know.
我让吉迪恩做了些法式大餐
I asked Gideon to make something fancy and French,
然后 当当
and voilà.
-太有才了 -你为什么撒谎 吉迪恩
- Ooh, so talented. - Why are you lying, Gideon?
你知道这是什么
You know what it is.
-你知道吗 -嗯 知道
- You do? - Well, yes.
贝尔舒奶油浓汤
Creme de la voilalle a la Berchoux
是以法国诗人名字
is a creamy chicken soup
命名的柠檬味奶油鸡汤
with a lemon flavor named for French poet
约瑟夫·贝尔舒 同时也是发明
Joseph Berchoux, the man responsible for inventing
佳肴 这个词的人
the word gastronomy.
嗯 然后
Huh. So then...
你为什么 你为什么撒谎
why'd you... why'd you lie?
我只是不想让你显得很蠢
Well, I just didn't want to hurt your feelings, Gary,
-伤害你的感情 加里 -哦 不
by making you feel dumb. - Oh, no.
永远不要为了让我好受点而调暗你的光环
Never dim your light to make me feel better.
不要说谎就行
Just don't lie.
-艾伦是个机器人 -什么
- Alun is a robot. - What?
我回到1916年 采集他的DNA
I went back to 1916, harvested his DNA,
打印了一个机器人艾伦
and printed a robot Alun.
然后我用了历史记录中格温的日记
Then I used Gwyn's diaries from the historical records
-重塑他的个性 -你为什么要这么做
to recreate his personality. - Why would you do that?
听着 我是想救艾伦
Look, I intended to save Alun,
但后来我发现艾伦的死是一个定点
but then I discovered that Alun's death is a fixed point.
艾娃和扎里想回去救他
Ava and Zari were trying to go back to save him.
但是她们也会被杀的
They would've been killed.
这是我唯一能保证
It was the only thing I could do
传奇和时间线都安全的办法
to keep the Legends and the timeline safe.
你的方案是对格温和我们大家撒谎吗
By lying to Gwyn? By lying to all of us?
不能让他们知道 他们是传奇们
They can't know. They're Legends.
在他们伤了他的心之前会先毁了时间线的
They'd break time before they break his heart.
你恨我吗
Do you hate me?
什么 不不不 当然不是
What? No, no, of course not.
我只是
I just...
我需要一些时间思考
I, uh... I need some time to think.
思考什么
To think about what?
如果你要做的
Well, if these are the kinds
都是这样的决定
of decisions you have to make...
我觉得我不适合做这个
I don't think I'm cut out for this.
为什么爱情这么复杂
Why is love so complicated?
因为当你对另一个人感到爱时
Because oxytocin, the hormone excreted
就会分泌催产素
when you feel love for another person,
它会在人类人脑中创造出一种
creates an unstable duality in the human brain
不稳定的快乐和恐恨的二元情绪
of happiness and fear.
现在 你在为吉迪恩背叛你
Right now, you are torn between anger at Gideon
-而愤怒 -是的
for betraying you... - Yes.
因为你不想失去她
And the desire to apologize
还有道歉的欲望
since you don't want to lose her.
没错
Right.
人类总是认为他们想知道一切
Humans think they want to know everything,
但当他们知道的时候 他们很失望
but when they find out, they're disappointed.
你的决定是正确的
You made the right decision.
我希望加里也能这么想
Well, I wish Gary saw it that way.
哦 不 你没抓住重点
Oh, no. You're missing the point.
不 爱情很复杂是因为人很复杂
No, love is complicated because people are complicated.
学着去爱另一个人
Learning how to love another person
可能会很混乱 很痛苦
can be messy and painful,
但到最后 如果你能成功
but in the end, if you can make it work,
这就会是世界上最美好的事情
it's the most beautiful thing in the world.
时间线不能被情绪控制
The timeline cannot be ruled by emotions.
它必须由清晰的逻辑来保护
It must be protected by clearheaded logic.
如果你真的爱吉迪恩 那为了她好
If you do love Gideon, then for her sake,
我建议你离开
I suggest you leave.
但我不想在加里和我的工作之间做选择
But I don't want to choose between Gary and my job.
你每天都要做出艰难的决定
You're going to have to make difficult decisions every day.
如果他走了怎么办
What if he leaves, huh?
那你就知道他的真面目了
Then you know the man he truly is.
我真的爱她
I do love her...
所以我要留下来
Which is why I'm staying.
她需要有人来提醒所有
She needs someone to advocate for all the things
与逻辑无关的事情 比如宽容
that have nothing to do with logic like tolerance,
善良 宽恕和爱
like kindness, forgiveness, and love.
我想和那个绝妙的女人开始我的余生
I wanna start the rest of my life
现在就开始
with that incredible woman, and I wanna start it now!
她在哪里
Where is she?
-她在军械库 -军械库 好
She's in the armory - The armory, okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表