剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
艾娃公♥司♥
温哥华 2214年
第一代艾娃克隆体的展销会
- Sales for the first generation of Ava clones
和预想中一样成功
have been through the roof as predicted.
我想要每个家庭和公♥司♥都有一个艾娃的
- My dream of an Ava in every home and business
梦想成真了
has become a reality.
太好了 恭喜 先生
- Wonderful. Congratulations, sir.
先生
Uh, sir...
我想等投资会议结束后再
I was going to wait until after the investment meeting
提这个
to mention this.
但我觉得你是时候
But I think it's time you told me
跟我讲讲你的神秘项目了
about this mystery project you've been working on.
只是 毕竟你投了上亿在这里面
It's just that you've diverted billions into it,
我真觉得 你是时候
and I really feel like it's time
给我介绍一下这个项目了
I knew what the project was all about.
你觉得我要带你去哪儿
- Where do you think I'm taking you?
当当
Ta-da!
这叫乘波号♥
It's called a Waverider.
乘波号♥
- Waverider?
噢 因为它看起来像艘船
Oh, because it's shaped like a boat,
就像它在乘风破浪一样
like it rides on the waves.
不对 它是可以潜水的
- No, though it can go underwater.
但是别管这个了 乘波号♥是我手上那份
But never mind that, Waverider is what it's called
未来蓝图上的名字
in the futuristic blueprints I was given.
这是艘时间飞船
It's a time ship.
- Hmm.
乘波号♥
Waverider.
你已经决定了就叫这个 还是能改
Are you married to that name, or can we still pitch on it?
欢迎来到舰桥
- Welcome to the bridge,
整艘飞船的神经中枢
the nerve center of the entire ship.
空间利用率不是很高啊
- Hmm, not the most efficient use of space, though.
也许这里还能当会议室
Maybe it could double as a conference room.
现在该带你见个老朋友了
- And now it's time for you to see an old friend.
吉迪恩 醒醒
Gideon, time to wake up.
你好
There you are.
看起来我已成功转移到
- My transfer to the ship's mainframe
-飞船的主程序 -你还记得吉迪恩吧
appears to be a success. - You remember Gideon?
哦对 她呀
- Oh, yes. Her.
欢迎来你的新家 吉迪恩
- Welcome to your new home, Gideon.
这里的操作空间
So much more space to roam
可比你之前待的那个小硬盘大多了
than that tiny hard drive you were in.
四处看看 活动活动
Oh, take a couple laps around, stretch your legs.
整艘船上都是你占优势
You have vantage points all over the ship.
你完成了我的所有特殊要求
- You followed my exact specifications,
但是我无法取得A2区的影像
but I don't have any visual access in section A2.
A2区是整艘船上唯一的卫生间
- Well, section A2 is the only bathroom on the ship.
那你可不能看
Can't have you spying on me in there.
-人总是需要隐私的 -是的
A man needs his privacy. - Yes.
先生 这艘飞船尽管令人惊叹
Sir, as impressive as this ship is,
但是它与艾娃公♥司♥
how does it relate to the Ava Corp mission
通过克隆技术
of improving people's lives
使人类进步的使命到底有什么联♥系♥呢
through clone technology exactly?
我只是把时间旅行
- Well, I'm simply expanding our mission
加进了任务清单
by adding time travel to the mix.
但是这艘船真正的好处是能去报复
But the true perk of this ship is to finally get revenge
那几个绑♥架♥利用了我
on those time travelers who abducted me,
还洗了我的脑的那几个时间旅行者
used me for my genius, and then messed with my mind.
我提醒一下你 时间之主的头号♥任务
- May I remind you that a Time Master's number one duty
就是保护时间线的
is to protect the timeline from any
完整性免遭破坏
and all threats to its integrity?
是的 是的 吉迪恩 那是自然
- Yes, yes, Gideon, that's a given,
毕竟都叫时间之主了
considering the job title... Time Master.
我们开始之前
- And before we start,
你必须立下时间之主的誓言
you must take the Time Master's oath.
我宣誓我将尽我所能保证时间线的完整
- I swear to protect and defend the integrity of the timeline
直到我生命的尽头
with all my ability until the end of my days.
祝贺 现在你是乘波号♥上的时间之主了
- Congratulations. You are now Time Master of this Waverider.
很好
- Great.
那么 首航开始
Let's set sail on our maiden voyage
从那些该死的传奇手里拯救时间线
and protect the timeline from those damn Legends.
这机器坏成这样
The machine is ruined, wrecked, absolutely kaput,
全怪你们
and all because of you lot!
等会儿 我们没到塔希提
- Okay, hold on, how is it our fault
怎么就是我们的错了
we didn't land in Tahiti?
因为设计的时候没想到要载那么多人
- Because it wasn't designed to take all you people.
一定是超重才出问题的
The excess weight threw it all off, man.
所以 我猜我们完全不知道自己在哪一年
- Okay, so I'm guessing we have no idea what year we're in?
校对仪和起动控制
- The chrono-gauge and the ignition coil
都是和罗盘连在一起的
are both sequenced to the directional compass,
降落的时候罗盘损坏了
which was damaged in the landing.
哦不 我想不行
So no, I don't think so.
听起来不妙
- Well, that doesn't sound too good,
不过 谁需要校对仪啊
but hey, who needs a chrono-gauge
这儿不就有俩时间管理局的前特工吗
when you have two ex-Time Bureau agents
他俩非常了解历史 盖理
with extensive historical knowledge, Gary?
没错 艾娃
- That's right, Ava.
嗯 根据本土植被
And, uh, based on the local flora,
我们可能在史前时代
there's a chance we're in the prehistoric era.
左右几千年的样子
Give or take a few thousand years.
说不定我们会看见恐龙
Maybe we'll see dinosaurs.
你最好祈祷我们不要看见恐龙 盖理
- You'd better hope we don't see a dinosaur, Gary.
好吧 看来我们要在
- Okay, so it looks like we're
史前森林住一段时间了
making this prehistoric forest home for a while.
嗯 大伙儿收拾收拾吧
So let's get comfortable, gang.
各位 别这样
- Guys, come on.
我们被困在比这个还糟的
This team has been stranded more times than I can count
地方不知道多少次了
and in way worse places than this.
她说得对
- She's right.
我知道我们离开奥德赛
And I know nothing has gone our way
之后就没遇到过什么好事 但是
since we left Odessa, but...
-情况会好起来的 -是啊
They're gonna get better. - Yeah.
好吗 好吧
- Okay? All right.
所以只有你能修复时间机器
So you are the only one that can fix this time machine.
要是你能修复导向罗盘
If you can repair that directional compass,
我们能重新启动吗
are we back in business?
就算有合适的工具
- It would be a difficult task
要修好也很难
even if we did have the proper tools.
-我能帮忙 -我也是
- I can help. - Me too.
两个技术人员听你差遣
- You got two techies at your disposal, my man.
让我安安静静地
- Just some peace to be able
好好工作就行了
to get on with my work is all I ask.
我出去找找天然磁石
You know, I will venture off and maybe find some lodestone
或者其他有磁力能导电的东西
or some other magnetic material which conducts electricity
来修复罗盘
and then I can fix the compass.
也许你应该和B陪暴躁博士一起去
- Hey, maybe you and B should go with Dr. Cranky.
我们就在这儿扎营
We'll set up camp here.
马上动手
- Mm-hmm. All over it.
嘿 听着 我知道我们还没
- Hey, look, I know we didn't really get a chance
好好讨论过同居的事儿
to talk about the whole moving in thing.
别放在心上
- No, it's totally cool.
我们又有更重要的事儿需要操心
As usual, we have bigger fish to fry.
我知道 但是 就是 搬进一个虚拟维度
- I know, but, you know, moving into a spiritual realm,
这 这需要时间来接受
that's... that's a lot to... to take in.
我就想确认一下你没抓狂
I just wanna make sure you're not freaking out.
抓狂 你说我啊 不 我超冷静的
- Freaking... me? No, I'm super chill.
但是我有点担心我们的队长们
I am, however, concerned about our captains.
哦是啊 祝你好运 拜拜
- Oh, yeah. Well, good luck with that. Bye.
-啥 -嗯
- What? - Yeah.
-想你 -拜拜
- Miss you. - Bye.
嘿 你俩
- Psst. Hey, you two.
过来 闭嘴
Come here, shut up.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表