剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
而是谁干的
It's about the who.
我列了个嫌疑人名单 要看看吗
I made a list of suspects. Do you want to see?
- 当然 - 很好
- Um, yes. Yes I do. - Great.
莱万多夫斯基 招了吧
Time to spill the beans, Lewandowski.
你说什么
What'd you say?
你弄错了
Please, you're making a mistake.
我弄错了 我弄错了吗
I'm making a mistake? I'm making a mistake!
出去 出去
Get out. Out!
不不不 求你了
No, no, no. Please.
看来他来真的了
Sounds like he's really putting the screws on him.
需要人喊我哈
Let me know if he needs backup.
我去尿一个
I gotta take a leak.
别这样 内特
Don't do this, Nate.
你这是搞什么啊
What are you doing?
我想告诉你
I'm trying to tell you that you don't...
如果你不想说
Have to tell me...
就不要说 因为
Anything you don't want to, because...
我会想办法
I will find the answers I want...
自己找到答案 明白了吗
some other way, okay?
这次比上次还要糟糕
This is even worse than last time.
我审问过你吗
I've interrogated you before?
你当然不记得
Of course you don't remember.
在1919年 你和你的手下来
You and your men came after me and my family,
抓我们一家人 还有数百人追捕
and hundreds of others on your manhunt for Emma Goldman,
爱玛·戈德曼
back in 1919.
我根本不认识她
I knew nothing about her,
但因为你的红色恐慌 没人相信我
but because of your Red Scare, no one believed me.
我妻子和孩子们不得不逃亡
My wife and children had to flee,
就因为我是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 你的手下就打我
and your men beat me for being Russian.
就因为你 我失去了一切
I lost everything, because of you!
抱歉 伊戈尔
I'm sorry, Igor.
所以你要绑♥架♥我也合情合理
That makes total sense why you were planning on kidnapping me.
我
Me?
我想尽办法要离你远点
I try to stay as far away from you as possible.
你不知道敌人是谁
But when you're looking for enemies,
第一个想到的就是我
that's all you see.
让你很容易就错过了事实真♥相♥
Makes it easy to miss what's going on right in front of you.
这些山通往哪里
Where'd those mountains go?
我一直想告诉你
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
有人在15英里之前的地方改了火车的路线
Somebody switched tracks 15 miles back.
伊戈尔 谢谢你
Igor, thank you, Igor.
我很快就给你松绑哈
I'll untie you in a minute.
抓住他
Grab him!
都结束了 胡佛 给我过来
Jig is up, Hoover. Get over here.
真傻
It's kind of silly, huh?
穿上西装
Put on the right kind of suit,
就可以骗过任何人
and you can fool anybody you want.
即便是美国最好的侦探
Even America's best detective.
用枪指着一个联邦探员可够蠢的
Pretty dumb pulling a gun on a Bureau agent.
你觉得自己聪明是吗
You think you're the smart guy here?
如果不是你在米德兰大闹一场
If you hadn't made such a stink back in Midland,
我们都不知道你在这列火车上
we never would have known you were on this train.
有趣的是我们找了你几个月了
Funny thing is we've been trying to pinch you for months.
斯♥诺♥基说谁先抓到你
Snorky's offering a nice chunk of cash
就给谁一大笔钱
to whoever brings you in first.
斯♥诺♥基 那个斯♥诺♥基吗
Snorky. Snorky-Snorky?
谁他妈是斯♥诺♥基
Who the heck is Snorky?
这些人是阿尔·卡彭的手下
These guys work for Al Capone.
举起手来 胡佛
Come out with your hands up, Hoover.
他们也都是
So do all of them.
给你两分钟
You got two minutes!
不能一天都耗在这 埃德加
I ain't got all day, Edgar!
快出来 不然我们就开始射杀乘客了
Come out, or we start popping passengers.
搞定他们不在话下
Oh, we can totally take these guys.
不行
No.
没了吉迪恩 就很难追踪时间线
Without Gideon it's hard to keep track of the timeline,
但胡佛不是被黑帮杀害的 对吧
but Hoover wasn't killed by mobsters, right?
所以我们不需要战争吗
So don't we have to fight?
在真实的时间线上 这些都不存在的
In the real timeline, none of this happened.
全世界仍然以为我是胡佛
And the world still thinks I'm Hoover.
我得弥补这一切
I'm gonna have to make this right.
过来
Come on.
祝贺你
- Well, congratulations.
你们抓到我了
You got me.
你是谁
Who are you?
该死
Damn it.
给多元宇宙一个低概率
Give the multiverse a low probability.
究竟什么是典范呢
I mean what even is a paragon?
我觉得我们要做的很重要
I think we are onto something very important here, Z.
我也是 亲爱的
Me to o, Aves.
好吧 我们的恶徒名单上还剩下谁
Okay, so who's left on our villains list?
达米恩·达克
Damien Darhk.
太爱我们了 不会杀死我们的
Loves us way too much to kill us I think.
- 马路斯 还是叫马里斯 - 管他呢
- Mm-hmm. Mallus. Malice? Whatever.
- 还有大 - 大卫·鲍伊
Big Beebo--aww, David Bowie.
他为我们唱了首很棒的歌♥
You know, he got that really great song out of us.
- 对 朗朗上口 - 是的呢
- Yeah. it was very catchy. - Yeah.
我们把他归到 可能 那一堆吧
Let's put him in the "maybe" pile.
好
Okay.
那边那些人呢
What about those guys, over there?
这些人里 有时间海盗
Ah, these guys over here. We got time pirates.
时间的鬼魂 时间女巫 克隆人
Time wraiths. Time witches. Clones.
二重身 还有我们自己 时间本身
Doppelgangers. Ourselves. Time itself.
好 那就把这一堆叫做 为什么不吧
Okay. Let's call that the "why the hell not" pile.
收到
Copy that.
还有这个
And then there's this one.
说这太离谱了吧
I mean that's too out there, right?
扎里 我们都被恶魔之狗追过
Zari, we've been chased by a demon dog.
谁能说我们不会被
Who's to say that we're not being hunted by--
- 莎拉 艾娃 - 那是
- Sara! Ava! - Is that...
同志们 有人吗
Guys? Hello? Anybody. Hello?
我们遇到了个胡佛样的内特问题
We got a Hoover-shaped Nate problem.
- 听起来不妙啊 - 各位
- That does not sound good. - Guys?
我不想打断你们
Hate to cut it short,
但我们真的需要人支援
but we could really use some backup out here.
内特被阿尔·卡彭的人绑♥架♥了
Yeah, Nate's been kidnapped by Al Capone's men.
天 好吧好吧
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
我们得想办法阻止这一切 还不能造成人员伤亡
We need to find a way to stop this with zero casualties.
靠大♥麻♥软糖和魔术酒吗
What, with weed gummies and magic booze?
- 好主意 - 是吗
- Yes. Yes?
我再说最后一遍
I ain't gonna ask you again.
我们要的是胡佛 不是什么无名的小丑
We got Hoover. Not some nobody clown.
你说得对 我是个无名小卒
You're right, I am a nobody.
那也是个杀了J·埃德加·胡佛的无名小卒
But I'm a nobody who killed J. Edgar Hoover.
- 杀了 - 对
- Killed? - Yeah.
我本该把
I'm surprised to bring in the head
调查局的局长捉拿归案的
of the Bureau of Investigation.
结果只抓了个无名小卒
Instead, I got Mr. Nobody.
计划不是这样的
This is not the plan.
可不是嘛
Yeah. Tell me about it.
斯♥诺♥基肯定会杀了我的
Oh, Snorky's gonna pop me, for sure.
这不公平啊
That doesn't seem fair.
我是说 你怎么会知道
I mean, how could you have known the guy
你本该绑♥架♥的人被杀了呢
you were supposed to kidnap ended up getting killed?
有些事不在掌控之中
Some things are outside of your control.
我可以把你杀了 然后把你揍的面目全非
- I could just bump you off and mess your face up real good.
谎称你是胡佛交差
Pass you off as Hoover's body.
你可以 可以解燃眉之急 但
You could do that. May work, for a while, but...
你不能永远活在谎言的阴影中
you can't outrun the lie forever.
最终 你会伤害
Eventually, you just end up hurting
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表