剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你看 他们的肌肉很发达 我们脑力很发达
You see, theirs is brawn. Ours is brains.
我们打不过他们 但我们会在战略上胜过他们
We cannot out-punch them, but we will out-think them.
我们的目标是潜入他们的基地
Now, our objective is to infiltrate their base,
推♥翻♥他们的将军
and overthrow their general.
推♥翻♥他们的将军
and overthrow their general.
快问:
Quick question:
我们要怎么潜入既能隐形
how are we supposed to infiltrate the Waverider
又在空中的乘波号♥呢
if it's both cloaked and flying?
说得好 海伍德博士
Excellent observation, Dr. Heywood.
为了绕过这个障碍
And in order to circumnavigate this here obstacle,
我们将部署一名间谍
we shall deploy a spy.
-怎样 -非常好
- Huh? - Excellent.
哦 别忘了这个
Oh, don't forget this.
一把枪 太好了
A gun. Great.
只要你一登上乘波号♥
Now, as soon as you board the Waverider,
你需要让邪恶的吉迪恩瘫痪
you will need to disable Evil Gideon.
你看 关闭她意味着
You see, shutting her down
关闭使用机器的将军
means that the machines use their general.
没有邪恶的吉迪恩发号♥施
Ah, without Evil Gideon calling the shots,
机器人传奇 应该就散架了
the Robo-Legends should fall apart.
人在做 天在看 孩子
From your mouth to God's ears, my boy.
我真的要一个人做吗
I really gotta do this alone?
你从不孤单 我的孩子 从不孤单
You're never alone, my boy. Never alone.
你会有你的队友陪同
You will be accompanied with a team,
他们藏在钥匙里 记住 因为如果有人看到它们
hidden in the key, mind you, because if anybody sees them...
-我们就完蛋了 -没错
- We're screwed. - Exactly.
只要邪恶的吉迪恩一下线
Now, as soon as Evil Gideon is offline,
你需要让乘波号♥着陆
you'll need to land the Waverider
这样我们其他人就可以登机了
so the rest of us can board.
嘿 你需要我们做什么
Hey! What do you need us to do?
作为最有经验的打手
Well, a-a-as the most experienced fighters,
你会分散机器人的注意力
you will distract the machines
在萨拉热窝制♥造♥骚乱
by causing a ruckus in Sarajevo.
骚乱 你能描述一下是什么骚乱吗
Ruckus... can you, uh, describe this ruckus?
会造成时间线偏差的骚乱
A ruckus that will create time aberrations
让他们忙起来的那种 你知道
for them to deal with, you see.
你说的偏差是指
Okay, so by aberrations you mean like
让他们在1969年就把人送上月球
telling them to put a man on the moon in 1969?
天哪 真的吗
Good God, do we?
我想知道那人是犯了什么罪要被送去月球
And what was his crime, I wonder.
-好 -明白
- All right. - Got this.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
胡说 你完全可以的 孩子
Nonsense, you are more than capable, my boy.
通过假装精神变♥态♥吗
By pretending to be a psychopath?
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
如果我不相信你
Now, I would not have devised this mission
我是不会设计这次任务的 孩子
if I didn't believe in you, my boy.
吉迪恩 我需要立即撤离
Gideon, I'm gonna need an immediate evac.
他们要挖我的零件
They're gonna mine me for parts.
Oh, hey.
嘿 你觉得我们很蠢吗
Hey? You think we're stupid?
我们都听到了
We heard everything.
你们都听到了
You heard everything?
是的
在你的通讯器里
吉迪恩 我需要立即撤离
"Gideon, I need an immediate evac"?
我本想一枪崩了你那可怜的脑袋
I was gonna put a bullet in your sorry head
结束你的痛苦 但后来我看到了你
to end your misery, but then I saw you
消灭那些时间旅行者
mow down those Time Travelers,
挺酷的
and that was pretty cool.
是啊 我屠♥杀♥的那些无辜的人
Yeah, I slaughtered those innocent people.
他们的亲属现在肯定在哀悼他们
Their relatives are definitely mourning them right now.
我很嫉妒
I'm so jealous.
希望吉迪恩会放我们出去
Now hopefully, Gideon will let us out,
我们就可以杀了传奇们
and we can kill Legends.
或者有些传奇会偷偷溜到乘波号♥上
Or maybe some will sneak onto the Waverider,
我们可以关闭供氧 看着它们慢慢死去
and we can shut down the oxygen and watch them die slowly,
然后加里就可以把他们吃了
and then Gary can eat them.
不 但是说真的
No, but seriously.
我得追上你的杀人数
I need to catch up to your kill count.
你现在有多少了
What are you at now?
不记得了
Oh, uh, can't remember.
不记得了吗
Can't remember?
你杀了多少时间旅行者
How many Time Travelers did you kill?
十
Six...
六个
teen.
十六个吗
16?
他是不是被打坏脑子了?
是啊 去找夏普医生升级一下
Yeah, go see Dr. Sharpe and get upgraded.
好主意
Good idea.
我现在就去
I'll do that now.
Uh...
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我要去夏普医生那升级一下
Just gonna get my upgrade from Dr. Sharpe.
她在吗
She in there?
当然不在 你个白♥痴♥
Of course not, you idiot.
你知道我是唯一一个和吉迪恩有直接联♥系♥的人
You know I'm the only one who interfaces with Gideon.
很明显
Obviously.
你这蠢货
You tool bag.
需要帮忙吗
Need any help?
你对电脑了解多少
What do you know about computers?
他们能给我计数我拿了多少人头
Just that they keep track of my kill count.
你看到我屠♥杀♥的那些时间旅行者了吗
Did you see me massacre those Time Travelers?
就像 瓮中捉鳖
It was like... shootin' fish in a barrel.
为你自豪
Proud of you.
升级后见
See you after your upgrade.
这之后我要做一年的排毒疗程
I am going to need a year-long cleanse after this.
好吧
Okay.
他们换了马桶
Huh, they replaced the toilet.
完美
Oh, perfect.
哦 感谢上帝 你关闭了邪恶小吉吗
Oh, thank God. Did you shut down Evil Gidget?
差得远
Not even close.
事实上 她是唯一被允许接近她的人
In fact, the only person allowed access to her
就是机器版的你
is Robo-You.
还有机器版的我吗
There's a Robo-Me?
我很确定不可能复♥制♥出
I'm pretty sure it's impossible
我这种完美的骨骼结构
to duplicate this perfect bone structure.
当然 但你还是得模仿她
Sure, but you're still gonna have to impersonate her.
我的经纪人警告过我不要演坏人
Oh, my agents warned me against playing villains.
但我要破例一次
But I will make an exception.
机器版本的我是什么样子的
What does, um, my Robo-Self look like?
90年代的黑客
Um, a '90s hacker?
非常俗套
Hmm, very cliché.
但是我可以的
But I can work with it.
听好了
So get this:
我不仅要扮演一个变♥态♥
not only do I have to play a psychopath,
机器人们一直让我去找夏普医生
the Robos keep telling me I need to go see Dr. Sharpe
升级
and get upgraded.
装蠢就完事了
Just play dumb.
传奇们花了很多年才意识到我是外星人
It took the Legends years to realize I was an alien.
但即使我这么做了
But even if I do that,
唯一的盲点只在卫生间
the only blind spot is in the bathroom.
我要怎么说服机器扎里去那里 我们才能干掉她
How do I convince Robo-Zari to go there so we can take her out?
戴维斯博士让我们用阴招
Well, Dr. Davies told us to fight dirty,
也许你不用说服她
so maybe you don't convince her.
吉迪恩 你是个天才
Gideon, that's genius!
你有没有能让人
Do you have a spell or potion
想上厕所的咒语或药剂
that makes people go to the bathroom?
-没有 -我有
- No. - I do.
应该说是食物中毒剂
Uh, it's like a... more of a food-poisoning potion.
所以我不知道具体会怎样
So I have no idea what end it'll come out of.
我很乐意协助你们
Ooh! I would love to assist with this ruse.
我可以躲在浴室里 或者我可以
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表