剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
能让这玩意儿重新发动吗
Any chance of getting this thing running again?
热虹吸冷却系统
The simplicity of the thermosiphon cooling
简单得优美
is sheer elegance.
不断改进的催化剂指令
The capitalist dictate of constant improvement
常常使我们越过反应最佳时刻
often pushes us past the pinnacle of achievement
反而生成次品
into inferior products.
你没嗑药就这状态啊
And this is your brain off of drugs?
别拿大♥麻♥说我的事 我懂车的
Hey, don't weed-shame me. I know stuff.
那么车子能发动咯
Okay, so is that a yes?
因为很快就有人发现
Because soon enough, someone's gonna see
J·埃德加·胡佛失踪
that J. Edgar Hoover's missing
时间线要开始改变了
and the timeline's gonna start changing.
如果能找到点水就可以发动
If I can find some water, yes.
盖理
Oh! Uh, Gary,
看看后排座有没有水
can you check the back seat for some water please?
我好像看见胡佛的外套下面有
I think I saw something under Hoover's coat.
拜托别说他的名字
Please don't mention his name.
听到他的名字我就消化不良
This guy's giving me terrible indigestion.
可能是雪茄的原因
That's probably all the cigars. Ugh.
也可能是你的偏见
Or all the bigotry.
有点苏打水 行吗
Uh, we've got some soda. Does that work?
- 试试就知道了 - 这个呢
- We'll find out. - Oh, how about this?
无线电
A radio.
我们可以听听广播新闻
Oh, we can pick up some newscasts.
可爱又致命的子弹金发女郎
The lovely and lethal Bullet Blondes
仍然在逃
remain at large,
最后一次出现是在班克黑德路向东行驶
last seen driving east on the Bankhead Highway.
请注意
Caution advised.
她们可能携带武器 极其危险
They are considered armed and dangerous.
真不敢相信这名字传出去了
Huh, I can't believe the name stuck.
是啊 他们也没提到胡佛
Yeah, and they didn't mention Hoover,
说明他们觉得胡佛还没死
which means they think he's still alive.
不过他死了
Yeah. Well, he's not.
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
比这更麻烦的问题我们都解决过
We've gotten out of tighter spots than this.
是吗
Have we?
米克不见了 阿斯特拉受了伤
Mick's gone. Astra's down for the count.
扎里在一个口袋维度里给她受伤的心疗伤
Zari is nursing a broken heart in a pocket dimension,
- 而我杀死了J·埃德加·胡佛 - 那是个意外
and I killed J. Edgar Hoover. - And it was an accident.
任何钢铁之躯都会发生那种事
And it could have happened to any man of steel.
一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
我终其一生在研究历史
I spent my whole life studying history
并确保历史的保存和传承
and making sure it's preserved and passed on.
杀死胡佛
By killing Hoover,
我个人就搞砸了整个20世纪
I personally messed up the entire 20th century.
我们会拨乱反正的 好吗
Look, we're gonna fix it, okay?
会吗
Are we?
没了吉迪恩和飞船
Because without Gideon or the ship,
你拿什么做保证
there's no way you can guarantee that.
- 内特 你在瞎想 - 我杀了人 莎拉
- Nate, you are spinning. - I murdered a man, Sara.
我们生活中头一次
And for the first time in our lives,
必须承认这事可能是无法改变的
we have to accept that that could be permanent.
- 听我说 - 老婆 内特
- Okay, look-- - Uh, wife? Nate?
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We got a big problem.
胡佛今天下午本来应该
Hoover was supposed to be on a train
坐火车从米德兰市去纽约的
to New York from Midland this afternoon.
如果他没有到 整个时间线都会错乱
If he's not there, the whole timeline's screwed.
不会这样的
No, it won't be.
内特 历史需要被拯救
Nate, history needs saving,
而你就是最佳人选
and you are just the man to do it.
只要世人还以为胡佛活着
So long as the world thinks that Hoover is still alive,
那么时间线就不会改变
then the timeline remains on track.
不不不 我知道你在想什么
No, no, no. I know what you're thinking.
不 我不可能一路装成胡佛
No, there's no way I can impersonate Hoover
去纽约的
all the way to New York.
我在德州小镇都不太会装
I could barely do it in some Podunk Texas town.
- 盖理 - 啊
- Gary! - Huh?
你能不能施个法让他变成胡佛的样子
Can you do some kind of spell and make him look like Hoover?
严格来说 可以 但是
technically, yes. But, um...
我需要胡佛的唾液或者指甲
I'd need some of Hoover's spit or fingernails...
或者头发
Or hair.
可以走了 各位
We're mobile, people.
很好
Well, good.
J·埃德加·胡佛还要赶火车呢
Because J. Edgar Hoover has a train to catch.
我用魔法复活了一个机器
I did a spell to resurrect a machine.
我不知道这是咋回事
I don't know what this is.
在哪儿我都能认出那个得意的微笑
I'd recognize that smug little smile anywhere.
是吉迪恩
It is Gideon.
她看着不想是机器
She doesn't look like a machine.
确切的说不是机器 妈妈
Well, not a machine exactly, Mami.
是台会说话的电脑
A computer who speaks.
通常情况下是
Usually.
你好 电脑
Hello, computer.
好的方面看
Well, on the upside,
好像你的魔法又可以用了
looks like you got your magic working again.
我的魔法就是垃圾
My magic is clearly garbage.
别那样
Stop that.
她还是吉迪恩啊 对吧
She's still Gideon though, right?
二加二等于几
What's two plus two?
这就对了
There you go.
电脑真是令人激动
Wow, computers are--are very exciting.
不好意思
- Uh--sorry.
- 准备好了吗 - 还没
- Is it ready? - Not yet.
必须完全发酵 这才在初级阶段
It needs to fully ferment. This is just the primary stage.
好吧 我们必须
Okay, well, we need to come up
想办法分散注意力
with some kind of distraction or something,
因为火车不到五分钟就要开走了
because that train leaves in five minutes,
胡佛必须上车
and Hoover needs to be on it.
对于大众而言 他会上车的
And to the public eye, he will be.
因为人们不会看着他的
Look, because they're not gonna be looking at him.
- 不 他们 - 你要干嘛
No. They-- - What are you doing?
要看着
Are going to be looking
美国头号♥女通缉犯
at the most wanted women in America.
什么
What?
这可不好说
Oh, I'm not sure about this.
看我指示行动 快点
Just follow my lead. Come on.
我的安全词是核心资格
My safe word is core competency.
大家让让
Coming through here.
小心了 我们抓到了子弹金发女郎
Look out, we got the Bullet Blondes.
这不会是子弹金发女郎
This isn't the last you're gonna hear
最后一次露面的
of the Bullet Blondes.
对了 条子们
That's right, coppers.
你叫谁是条子呢
Who you calling the cops?
我们是联邦调查局的人
We're the Bureau of Investigation.
对啊
That's right,
J·埃德加·胡佛总能抓到他的罪犯 不管男女
and J. Edgar Hoover always gets his man. Or woman.
或者不确定性别的人
Or gender non-conforming individual.
我要买♥♥四张车票
I need four extra tickets for my associates.
她们就是子弹金发女郎
Are those the Bullet Blondes?
我们可不是一对没用的家伙
Well, we're not a pair of canceled stamps.
幸会
Pleasure.
胡佛先生 我帮你和你的随从找个位置吧
Mr. Hoover, let me find some seats for you and your men.
我们最安全的车厢是蜜月套间
Our most secure cabin is the honeymoon suite.
以J·埃德加·胡佛的名义 我要征用这个车厢
In the name of J. Edgar Hoover, I'm commandeering this cabin.
不 不必征用
Oh, no. No need to commandeer.
我们不想破坏你们的蜜月
We don't want to spoil your honeymoon.
破坏 怎么会呢
Spoil? Phonus balonus.
在帕尔默突袭事件之后
Well, after them Palmer raids,
能帮助胡佛先生这样的爱国人士我们很自豪
we'd be proud to help out a patriot like Mr. Hoover.
- 挤到这里来 - 恭喜
- Squeeze on by here. - Congratulations.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表