剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
We're actually on our way there, too.
去纽约最快的路线
- Well, the fastest route to New York
在15号♥公路往南走 直到与40号♥公路汇合
is south on Highway 15 till it merges with Highway 40,
然后在90号♥公路上穿过哥伦布 而不是克利夫兰
then cut through Columbus, not Cleveland, on the 90.
小姐 你很清楚方向啊
You sure know your directions, miss.
我告诉你吧
I'll tell you what...
如果你们帮我上高速公路
if y'all help me get to the highway,
我会让你和我一路飙车到纽约
I'll let you race with me all the way to New York.
-我要坐副驾 -好
- Shotgun. - All right!
走吧
- Let's go.
我喜欢寻宝游戏
- Oh, I love scavenger hunts.
我们是团队比赛还是个人比赛
Are we playing teams or head-to-head?
都不是 你得靠自己找到那个部分
- Neither. You're on your own finding that part.
那你打算怎么办
- Well, what are you gonna do?
让博士整晚都待在这里
- Make sure that the doc stays here all night.
我们不能让他进来
We can't have him walking in
看到我们在建造他的时间机器 对吧
on us building his time machine, right?
你要怎么留住他
- How you gonna keep him here?
- Uh...
- Hmm.
我告诉过你
I told you,
我不是来这里社交的 小姐
I am not here to socialize, young lady.
谢谢
Thank you.
请原谅
I beg your pardon.
你知道你在做什么吗
What do you think you are doing?
你看 这是我的桌子
You see, this is my desk.
你不能乱来
It is not a rubbish tip.
你没听说吗
- Oh, you didn't hear?
他们想知道
They want your opinion
你觉得哪个项目最好 明天之前交
on which of these projects is best by tomorrow?
好 是谁在问
- Yes. Who wants it?
不是爱迪生吧
Not Edison.
哦 这
- Oh, this...
直接来自爱迪生本人
came straight from Edison himself.
哦 还有这些
Oh, and these.
明天前
Tomorrow.
这是什么
- What do we have here?
我真的是世界上最伟大的寻宝猎人
I truly am the world's greatest scavenger hunter.
-我应该出去的 -莎拉会没事的
- I should be out there. - Sara's gonna be fine.
她一个半外星忍♥者
She's a half-alien ninja
在一个全是科学家的大楼里
in a building full of scientists.
非法移♥民♥
- An illegal alien?
你们这些堕落之人比我想的还要糟糕
You degenerates are worse than I thought.
你能闭嘴吗
- Would you just shut up?
你甚至不是真正的胡佛
You're not even the real Hoover.
你是一个机器人
You are a robot.
如果你能告诉我们是谁派你来的
If you would just tell us who sent you
以及是谁炸毁了乘波号♥ 我们就能摆脱你了
and who blew up our Waverider, we could be rid of you.
你们摆脱不了我的
- You can't get rid of me.
我会一直追杀你直到我咽气
I'll hunt you until my dying breath.
嘘
- Shh!
我还是不知道是谁派他来的也不知道是谁炸了乘波号♥
I still don't know who sent him or who blew up the Waverider.
但我在他的程序里找到了待办事项清单
But I did find a to-do list in his programming.
-下午3点的税务会议 -我错过了会议
Tax convention at 3:00 p.m.? - I'm missing that?
你会为此付出代价的
You'll pay for this.
有一项是最重要的
- Uh, there's an item that supersedes everything else.
Oh.
等等 如果他是来杀我们的
- Wait, so, if he's here to kill us
但他也是来取代老胡佛
but he's also here to replace the old Hoover
做老胡佛做的一切
and do everything that the old Hoover did,
这是否意味着想置我们于死地的人
does that mean that the person that wants us dead
是在试图保护时间线
is trying to protect the timeline?
为什么一个想要保护
- Why would someone who's trying to protect
时间线的人想要我们死
the timeline want us dead?
保护时间线是我们的工作好吧
Protecting the timeline is literally our job.
我不知道 但留下任何明显的脚印
- I don't know, but any noticeable footprints,
他们都会知道是我们
and they'll know that it's us
然后他们会回来完成任务
and they'll come back to finish the job.
-你看到帕克博士了吗 -呃 没有
- Have you seen Dr. Parker? - Um, no?
你一定是新来的 我是爱迪生先生
- You must be new. I'm Mr. Edison.
爱迪生 托 托马斯·爱迪生吗
- Edison? T-Thomas Edison?
-你叫什么名字 -盖里·格林
- What's your name? - Gary Green.
盖里·格林博士
Dr. Gary Green.
格林博士 在爱迪生实验室
- Well, Dr. Green, at Edison Labs,
我们从零件部拿东西要登记的
we log out parts from the Parts Department.
- Oh.
让我给你看看
Let me show you.
-你的上司是谁 -格温·戴维斯博士
Who's your supervisor? - Uh, Dr. Gwyn Davies.
戴维斯
- Davies? - Mm-hmm.
这是什么项目
- What project is this for?
当然是他的时间旅行计划
- Oh, his time-travel project, of course.
叫保安到戴维斯办公室来见我
- Have security meet me at Davies' office.
好的 先生 马上去
- Yes, sir. Right away.
- Uh...
爱迪生让我做的事
- What Edison's asking me to do,
会让我整晚都耗在这里
it will keep me here all night.
那我建议你赶紧开始吧
- I suggest you get started, then.
从覆盖我的黑夜中
- Out of the night that covers me,
黑色的坑从极点到极点
black as the pit from pole to pole...
-你还好吗 -是的 是的 是的
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我很好 我很好
I'm fine. I'm fine.
嗨 你还好吗
- Hey. Are you all right?
是的 请 别碰我
- Yeah, please. Just don't touch me.
没收一切
- Confiscate everything.
不不不不 不能拿走我的成果
- No, no, no. No, not my work.
不 你
No, you...
我告诉过你
- I've told you,
时间旅行是徒劳的愚行
this time travel is a fool's errand.
但你一直在上班时间草拟蓝图
But you've been drafting blueprints at work
偷公♥司♥的零件
and stealing company parts.
请让我完成这些 爱迪生先生
- Just let me complete it, Mr. Edison, please.
-我求你了 -你被解雇了 戴维斯
I beg of you. - You're terminated, Davies.
这些人会护送你离开这里
These men will escort you off the premises.
我会亲自把这些烧了
And I am personally burning this.
你不可能明白的
- You couldn't possibly understand!
时间旅行是我神圣的使命
Time travel is my divine mission.
你不能把它从我这里夺走
You can't take that away from me!
带他去贝尔维尤疯人院
- Take him to Bellevue.
很明显他已经疯了
It's apparent he's lost his damn mind.
我完全清醒
- I'm perfectly sane.
把你们的手拿开 你们这些畜生
You get your hands off me, you brutes!
把你们的手拿开
Get your hands off me!
把手放下
- Put your hand down.
我们接到了那边十个镇的电♥话♥
- We received calls from the last ten towns over
说有个速度恶魔朝这边来了
about a speed demon headed this way.
驾照和登记信息
License and registration.
现在 警官 请允许我自我介绍一下
- Now, Officer, allow me to introduce myself.
我的名字是欧文·乔治
Name is Erwin George...
你就是宾夕法尼亚的教皇我也不在乎
- I don't care if you're the pope of Pennsylvania.
驾照和登记信息
License and registration.
我们得上路了
- We need to get back on the road.
我们会没事的 我们有幸运石
- We'll be fine. We got our lucky rock.
你们都得下车
- You all need to step out of the vehicle.
我要逮捕你 扣押你的车
I'm taking you in and impounding your car.
等等 等等 你正在犯一个巨大的错误
- Uh, wait, wait. You are making a huge mistake.
欧文的越国赛车挑战登满了报纸
Erwin's cross-country races are all over the newspapers.
事实上 他正在打破目前的记录
In fact, he is in the process of breaking the current record.
一篇又一篇关于它的文章
Article after article is being written about it.
现在 你可以逮捕他 然后永远以逮捕了一个传奇人物的
Now, you could arrest him and be forever known as the cop
警♥察♥的身份为人所知
who arrested a legend,
或者你可以放我们走
or you could let us go
并作为帮加农炮
and be hailed as the cop who gave Cannon Ball
护送到县界的警♥察♥登上报纸
a police escort to the county line.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表