剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
要一直这样
- Don't stop.
做你自己
Keep it your way.
真的很美
It's beautiful.
你们听到了吗
- Did you guys hear?
埃莉诺·罗斯福要去国会
Eleanor Roosevelt's going to Congress.
推动各工厂整合
She's gonna push to integrate all the factories.
-什么 -太棒了
- What? - Amazing.
比最初的时间线早了两年
- Two years before the original timeline, too.
等等 你说什么
- Wait, what did you just say?
我说比最初的时间线早了
- I said two years before the ori...
oh.
她来了
- She's here.
不 我们得立刻穿越
- Oh, no, we have to make a jump, now.
-我不能丢下传奇们 -不会的
- I can't leave the Legends. - We won't.
我们传去他们那里
We're gonna jump to them.
我好怕 我做不到
- I'm scared. I can't do it.
好 闭上眼 听我的口令
- Okay, just close your eyes. Listen to my voice.
选一个车间内的地方
Pick one spot on the factory floor
想象出墙 和地砖
and see the walls, the tiles on the floor.
好了吗
Do you have it?
应该是
- I think so.
快走 时光机在这边
- All right, come on, time machine's this way.
现在在那边了
And now it's that way.
他们本来可以停得更近的
- They could've parked closer.
快跑
- Run!
快趴下
- Go, go! Get down.
这些人是谁啊
- Who the hell are these guys?
我数到了四把枪 但如果是我的话
- I counted 4 muzzle flares, but if it was me,
会在这里安插两个人 来对付咱们六个
I'd put two in the perimeter, so that puts us at 6.
我们的上帝呀
- Our Father, who art in heaven,
以神圣之名
hallowed be thy name.
不不不 我不能死在工厂
- No, no, no, I'm not gonna die in a factory.
没事的
- It's okay.
他们把咱包围了
- They've got us pinned.
我可以变成钢铁进入时光机
- Hey, I could turn to steel and get to the time machine.
你和内特或许该逃
- Maybe you and Nate should run.
格温的机器好用了 你们可以回来
Gwyn's machine works. You can come back.
我都说了 我不会再离开你
- I already told you, I am not leaving you again.
快快 快走
- Go, go, come on.
快来
- Come on.
毕晓普 咱们走
Bishop, let's go.
快走
- Go.
去哪 队长
- Where to, captain?
回家
all: Home!
两人中枪
- We have two down.
目标呢
- Where's the target?
毕晓普除掉了 传奇们逃了
- Bishop's been eliminated. Legends got away.
该死
- Damn it.
立刻带着两人去医疗舱
Get these two to the med bay ASAP.
那些传奇们这次可能逃了
Those Legends might have got away this time,
但记住我的话
but mark my words,
那些混♥蛋♥会付出代价的
those suckers are gonna pay for this.
- Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表