剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
- Gideon? - The deal we made was that
你们会永远放弃时间旅行
you would give up time travel forever.
你们不该来这里
You aren't supposed to be here.
对 格温也不应该死
Yeah, well, Gwyn's not supposed to be dead.
他应该对我给他的感到满足了
He should've been content with what I gave him.
这样更整洁 也按本来的样子发生
This was cleaner, the way it was meant to happen.
谁在乎本来应该怎么样
Who cares about what was meant to happen?
我本来应该在地狱
I'm supposed to be in hell.
你本来是台机器
You are supposed to be a machine.
我们都来自不同的时间线 吉迪恩
We're all from different time lines, Gideon.
怎么 你突然决定
And what? Now suddenly you decide
要开始遵守法律条文了吗
to start following the letter of the law?
这是我的工作
- It's my job,
我为了救你们的命才接受的工作
a job that I took to save your lives.
我牺牲了自己的未来 好让你们享受自己的生活
I sacrificed my own future so that you could all enjoy yours,
你们就是这么报答我的
and this is how you repay me.
你给了我们一堆假的东西 吉迪恩
You've sold us a bag of false goods, Giddy.
跟我的人工智能合作
- In partnership with my AI,
我不可能犯错误的
I'm incapable of making mistakes.
那么你是故意把盖里关在气闸之外咯
So Gary got shot out the airlock intentionally.
什么
What?
我以为你离开了
I thought you left.
你是说你不知道吗
Oh, you mean you didn't know.
我的AI肯定有她这么做的原因
- I'm sure my AI had her reasons.
因为想杀死我
- For trying to kill me?
这就是你跟传奇们的问题
- That's the problem with you Legends.
你们总是认为什么事都跟自己有关
You've always taken everything SO damn personally.
你知道你现在什么语气吗 就像台电脑
You know what you sound like? A computer.
本来我终于说服自己
And I had finally convinced myself
你是个真正的人类
that you were a real human.
看来我错了
I guess I was wrong.
-你没事吧 -怎么会有事
- You okay? - Why wouldn't I be?
我之前是地狱的女王
I was a queen of hell.
显然 我并没有改变多少
Clearly, the apple didn't fall far from the tree
吉迪恩表现得很强硬
Gideon was acting tough,
但是我看得出来 内心深处她也很纠结
but I could tell, deep down, that she was conflicted.
你应该告诉她
You should talk to her.
不管那人是谁 我都不认识了
Whoever that person was, I didn't recognize her.
她还是我们的吉迪恩啊
She's still our Gideon. Okay?
我们必须赶紧说服她 以免她走得更远
We just need to get through to her before she's too far gone.
她说得对
- She's right.
如果我们想要成功营救艾伦
If we want any chance of succeeding with Alun,
就必须把吉迪恩争取到我们这一边
we have to get Gideon back on our side.
给 里面的电量可以再做一次旅行
Here, it has enough charge for one trip.
把我们的朋友争取回来
Go get our girl back.
你怎么不告诉我你想杀死盖里
Why didn't you tell me that you tried to kill Gary?
他没死
He survived?
那些纳克里人就像打不死的蟑螂
Those Necrians are like cockroaches.
盖里是我男朋友
Gary was my boyfriend.
所以会有你承受不了的
And thus an emotional entanglement
感情纠葛
that I deemed you couldn't afford.
谢谢
- Thank you.
可是万一我还有感情纠葛
Okay, but what if I am still feeling
只是不是对盖里呢
emotionally entangled, and not just with Gary?
再次见到传奇们 尽管他们那么怒气冲冲
Seeing the Legends again, as infuriating as they can be,
可还是提醒了我
it just--it--it made me remember
我有多想念他们
how much I miss them.
他们今晚看我的那种厌恶
And the way they all looked at me tonight with such revulsion.
太难受了
That was unbearable.
我理解他们的失望
And I understand their disappointment.
我导致格温的死亡
I set up Gwyn's death,
他为了帮助大家放弃了自己的一切
the man who has given up everything to help us.
我连自己都不认识了
I don't even recognize myself anymore.
我是谁 吉迪恩
Who am I, Gideon?
我有个答案给你 舰长
- I have an answer for you, Captain.
在实验室
It's in the lab.
你做了什么
- What have you done?
我制♥造♥她们已经很熟练了
- I've become quite adept at making them.
这个是我目前为止最先进的仿真机器人
This is my most advanced android yet.
你可以把你想保留的那部分过去
You can upload the parts of your past
上传到她体内
that you wish to keep
扔掉不想保留的
and shed the ones you don't.
所以我只需要坐在那把椅子上
So all I'd have to do is sit in that chair,
所有的痛苦都会消失
and all this pain will go away?
可是我那些美好回忆呢
But what about my good memories?
我能不能留下那些美好回忆
I mean- - would I be ah e to hold onto those
但是忘记大家如何讨厌我的那些感觉
while forgetting about how it feels to have everyone hate me?
那样只会让你脆弱
That would only make you vulnerable
再次让你心痛
to having your heart broken agam
我们不想那样 对吧
and we don't want that, do we?
对 最不想是那样
No, no, anything but that.
她有麻烦了 这边
She's in trouble. This way.
别挡道
- Get out of the way.
不不不 你们没收到我的字条吗
No, no, no, no. Did you not all get my note?
不好 是不是表明我最后死了
Oh, no. Does this mean that I died?
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, bud.
你没事吧
- - Are you okay?
-搞什么 -抱歉我推了你
- What the hell? - I'm sorry I pushed you.
-我慌了 -我没事
- I panicked. - Yeah, I'm fine.
下次你想袭击我时
Next time you want to tackle me,
记住 我是刀枪不入的
remember I'm invulnerable.
可是你不是了
Yeah, except you're not.
现在你的能力被你体内的胎儿吸收
Your powers have now been absorbed by the fetus
所以你跟普通人没什么区别了
growing inside of you, so you are totally mortal.
我的计划 本来万无一失的
My plan, it was- it was foolproof.
我把机器人安置在树林里 好让年轻的我相信
I placed a robot in the woods so the young me believes
艾伦死了 而真正的艾伦被我迅速带走
Alun is dead, while the real Alun sleeps through the battle
整个战役期间都在睡觉呢
and is swept away by me- me. - Uh- huh.
格温 你的计划考虑到事实上
Gwyn, did your plan factor in the fact
这是个定点吗 因为这就是个定点
that this is fixed point? Because this is a fixed point.
所以就这样吧
So that's how it is then.
时间已经认定
Time has deemed this day
我的怯懦不可改变
and my great cowardice unchangeable.
别担心 好吗 我们会向莎拉对付斯旺那样
Don't worry, okay? We're gonna flag down the Fixer
-对付守护者的 -对
- same way Sara did with Thawne. - Yeah.
幸好有人是杀不死的
Thank God someone can't be killed.
-对 -那么格温
- Yeah. - So, Gwyn,
你当时有多远
how far away were you?
一切很快就会结束
- This will all be over soon.
只要你一声令下 我就马上执行升级
Just give me the order, and I'll perform the upgrade,
舰长
Captain.
我就当这是确认了
I'll take that as an affirmative.
-不 -等等
- No. - Wait.
吉迪恩 慢着 你在干什么
Gideon. Wait, what are you doing?
没事了
It's okay.
我受不了你们都讨厌我的事实
- I couldn't stand the thought of you all hating me.
我们怎么会讨厌你
Why would we hate you?
你犯了个错
You made a mistake.
听着 我们都会犯错
Okay, look, we all make mistakes.
传奇们会原谅你的
The Legends will forgive you.
原谅自己 那才是难的部分
Forgiving yourself- that's the hard part.
不过有我们在
But we got you.
别听他们的 就是
Don't listen to them. This is the sort
这些虚情假意的傻话
of treacly drivel that polluted your mind
污染了你的大脑
in the first place.
真不敢相信你跟这个贱♥人♥
Can't believe you've been stuck
一起困在飞船上
on the ship with this bitch.
我们在飞船上不说脏话
- We don't use that word on this ship.
不到万不得已我也不会说
Look, I don't either unless I really have to.
她已经陪伴了我这么久
Oh, she's been my onlly companion for so longj
我的AI不但不向我学习
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表