剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
他们认为我是个疯子啊
They think I'm a lunatic.
他往这边走了
- He went this way!
啊 我的上帝
- Aah! Oh, my God.
后退 我疯得不行
- Get back! I'm as mad as a hatter.
我要杀了她 后退 后退
I will cut her. Back, get back.
-听他的 他疯了 -我尽我所能发誓
- Listen to him, he's crazy. - I swear with all my might.
后退后退
Get back. Get back.
-他要 -退后
- He's going to... - Get back.
-我会的 我会 -他要杀了我
I'll do it. I will. I will. - He's gonna do it.
别动别动别动
- Stay, stay, stay.
-他要动手了 -别动
- He's gonna do it! - Stay!
我们必须清理我的身体
- We must clean up my body.
首先 我们必须清除我的人类躯体
- First, we must remove my human body.
我要去尿尿了
- I've got to answer the call of nature.
嘿 车不错啊 先生
Hey, nice car, mister. -
你知道 我们也许能及时赶到城里
- You know, we might make it in time to get to the city
还有时间吃点东西
with time for a bite to eat.
多亏了我们的幸运石
- Ah, thanks to our lucky rock.
我一定是落在车里了
Oh, I must have left it inside the car.
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey!
-吉迪恩 -不 不
- Gideon! - No! No!
不
No!
一路顺风 女士们
- Godspeed, ladies!
还有时间打破我的记录
Still got time to beat my record.
太好了 我们的车丢了
- Great, we lost our ride,
幸运石丢了 吉迪恩也丢了
our lucky rock, and now Gideon.
除非你能游得比蓝马林鱼还快
Unless you can swim faster than a blue marlin,
我们还会失去其他朋友的
we're gonna lose the rest of our friends, too.
哦 你们比我想象的
Ooh, there are a lot more
要多很多
of you than I thought there would be.
这只是一半的人 等着看其他人吧
- This is only half the crew. Wait till you meet the rest.
大家好
Hey, everybody.
我想向你介绍格温·戴维斯博士
I'd like to introduce you to Dr. Gwyn Davis.
很高兴认识你的熟人们
- Nice to meet your acquaintance.
-啊 她在这里 -啊 是的
Ah, there she is. - Ah, yes.
我的神圣使命终于 结出果实了
My divine mission is finally coming to "fruititions."
嘿 兄弟 我是贝拉德
- Hey, man. I'm Behrad.
哦 对不起 我只是觉得我认识你
Oh, sorry. I just feel like I know you.
我一直在研究你的成果
I mean, I've been studying your life's work
在你的公♥寓♥里玩 用你的玻璃器皿
and chilling in your apartment and using your glassware.
对了 我借了个杯子 希望你不介意
I borrowed a glass, by the way. Hope that's cool.
嘿 那是
- Uh, hey, is that...
哦 是的
- Oh, yeah.
还有 爱迪生死了
Also, uh, Edison's dead.
什么
- What?
所以有另一个胡佛机器人 现在还有一个爱迪生机器人
- So there's another Hoover-Bot and now an Edison-Bot deployed.
但重点是 有一艘失控的乘波号♥在追我们
But headline... there's a rogue Waverider after us.
但我们拿到计划了
- But we did get the plans.
我的文件 非常感谢
- Oh, my files. Thank you so much.
你知道吗 你看起来真的很眼熟
- You know, you really do look familiar.
哦 也许我就是有那种大众脸
- Oh, maybe I just have one of those faces.
雷 他长得像雷
- Ray. He looks like Ray.
-啥雷 -我说的是年轻的斯泰因
- My Ray? - I said a young Stein.
但不管怎样 我们有计划 有博士
But whatever, we got the plans, we got the doc.
B
B!
你得把最后一部分组装起来
- You got to assemble the last part
让时间线重回正轨
to get the timeline back on track.
啊 是的
- Ah, yes.
最后一块拼图
The final piece of the puzzle.
你们准备好了吗
You ready?
别这样 别这样
- Oh, come on, come on.
艾娃 哦
Ava. Oh! - Wha...
发生了什么
what happened?
我消失了吗
Did I disappear?
-成功了 -我很抱歉
- It worked! - I am so sorry.
我真不该那么匆忙 我应该听你的
I never should have rushed. I should have listened to you.
哦 不 不 没关系
- Oh, no, no. It's okay.
重要的是我们又在一起了
What matters is that we're back together again.
Oh. Oh, oh.
不不 不
No, no. No.
现在不该集体拥抱吗
- Is this not a group-hug situation?
好吧
- Right, well, uh,
会有点挤 但我相信我们都能进去
it'll be a bit of a squeeze, but I'm sure we all can fit.
好吧 你们说呢 各位
- Oh, all right. What do you say, guys?
准备好回家了吗
Ready to go home?
来 再来一次幸运咒语 也许我们还能赶上
- Here, do another luck spell. Maybe we can still make it.
我不能
- I can't.
这个咒语是假的
The spell was fake.
你说啥
- Come again.
没有什么幸运咒语 我瞎编的
- There is no luck spell. I made it up.
我假装这么做是为了让你感觉好点
I pretended to do it to make you feel better
给你一些希望
and give you back some hope.
你当时正处于低谷
You were at a pretty low point.
好吧 那你怎么解释
- Okay, well, then how do you explain
-这些好运从何而来 -是我们自己
where all the luck came from? - It came from us.
不 你想想吧
Hey, no. Think about it.
我施了咒语后你感觉好多了 对吧
You felt better after I did the spell, right?
吉迪恩说服欧文送我们一程
Gideon convinced Erwin to give us a ride.
我用甜言蜜语说服警♥察♥放我们走
I sweet-talked the cop into letting us go.
我们创造了自己的运气 我们可以继续这样
We made our own luck, and we can keep making it.
但我们得快点
But we have to do it fast
因为我们只有五分钟时间阻止他们
because we only have five minutes to stop them.
还是阻止一切
- Or do we stop everything?
我们走吧
Let's go.
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
-你到底是谁 -我是吉迪恩
- Who the heck are you? - I'm Gideon.
吉迪恩 我数到三
- Well, Gideon, you got to the count of three
从我的新车里滚出来 否则我就逼你出来
to get out of my new car, or I'm gonna make you.
One, two...
根据我的计算 还有足够的时间
- By my calculations, there's still enough time
救我的朋友 要是运气好的话
to save my friends... with luck.
好吧 那去哪儿
- Right, then, where to?
我们得找个能回到我们的
- We need to go somewhere we can get back
时间机器的地方 找到我们的其他队员
to our time machine and find the rest of our crew.
塔希提岛 2021
- Tahiti, 2021.
时间管理局在那里有个安全屋
There's a Time Bureau safehouse there.
我们可以去找几个穿梭器
We can go pick up some time couriers.
听起来像是很棒的蜜月
- And sounds like a great honeymoon. Hmm?
塔希提岛确实适合度蜜月
- Tahiti would be an amazing honeymoon.
很抱歉打扰你们 女士们 但是
- I'm sorry to interrupt you, ladies, but...
在你把其他的朋友都找来之后
After you have got the rest of your friends,
你要遵守你的承诺
you will hold up your end of the deal.
-我总是信守诺言的 -什么承诺 你
- I always keep my word. - Deal? What are you...
你 算了 不用了 我不在乎
What... you know what? Nope, I don't even care.
真是疯狂的一天 我消失了
It's been a crazy day. I disappeared.
我什么都不想知道 什么也别告诉我
I don't want to know anything. Don't tell me anything.
你应该知道一件事
- Um, you should know one thing.
-我们还杀了爱迪生 -你们什么
Um, we also killed Edison. - You what?
来吧 幸运石
- Come on, lucky rock.
如果你用尽可能多的能量
- If you do a lightning spell to zap this tower
施一个闪电法术摧毁这个塔
with as much juice as you can,
它应该会击坏电网 造成全市停电
it should overwhelm the grid and cause a citywide blackout,
所以 就能阻止传奇们
therefore... - Preventing the Legends
开启时光机器
from ever turning on that time machine.
我是我命运的主人
- I am the master of my fate.
我是我灵魂的统帅
I am the captain of my soul.
我们开始吧
- Let's do this.
不
- No!
[thunder booms
阿斯特拉 我扶住你了
- Oh, Astra! I got you.
你没事
You're okay.
快点 动起来 我们快到了
- Hurry up! Move it! We're almost there!
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表