剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你对爱的痴迷
-You and your obsession with love
给时间线带来了极大危险
pose too great a risk to the time line.
再见
Goodbye
未知地点
公元前30000年
不 我没有恶意
No, I come in peace.
未知地点
公元前30000年
未知地点
公元前30000年
请回来吧
Please come back.
未知地点
公元前30000年
请回来吧
Please come back.
我真的需要找个门啊
I just- - I really need to find a door.
第一周
喂 有人吗
Hello, is anybody here?
第一周
喂 有人吗
Hello, is anybody here?
喂 你看我就说他们会迟到的
Hello? See, told you they'd be late.
咱们说好的是周三吧 不是周日对吧
We did say Wednesday, right, not Sunday?
-没错 -我们可没忘
- 100%.- Well, we didn't forget.
我绝对不会错过我们的第一顿晚餐
I wouldn't miss our first family dinner for the world.
我也是
-Hey. - Me either.
-我好想你们 -我也好想你
-Hi, I have missed you guys. - And I missed you.
-嗨 朋友们 -吃饭了 大兄弟
-Hi, gang-gang. - Dinner time, bro.
抱一个B
Hey. Bring it in, B.
内特兄弟
Nate dog!
-这是给你的 -谢谢
- This is for you. - Thank you.
-嘿 朋友 -扎里的抱抱
-Hey, fam. - And this is from other Zari.
格温和艾伦呢
-Aww. - Where are Gwyn and Alun?
格温的时光机呢
Where's Gwyn's time machine? all: Oh.
有个字条
There's a note.
谢谢 亲爱的传奇们
"Thank you, dear Legends.
没有你们 我永远没有勇气
"Without you, I never would've found
去寻找我的真爱 格温
the courage to find my one true love," Gwyn.
那他为何需要时光机呢
- I wonder why he needed the time machine?
要我猜的话 他肯定是和他男友去了
Well if I had to guess, I bet he and his boyfriend
比20世纪20年代的威尔士更宽容的地方
probably went to find somewhere more tolerant than 1920s Wales.
我觉得不能
Yeah, I can't argue with that.
格温很聪明 他们可能低调
Gwyn's smart. They're probably flying
藏起来了 去弥补错过的时间
under the radar, just catching up on lost time.
法国 马梅兹伍兹 1916年
一切尽在计划中
Right on schedule.
你之前差点骗我以为你是人类
You almost fooled me into thinking that you were human.
现在你必须去骗其他人了
And now you must fool everybody else.
队长 我侦测到时间线有异常
Captain, I've detected an anomaly in the time line.
-是盖里吗 -不是
- Is it Gary? - No.
是1787年的制宪会议
It's the Constitutional Convention of 1787.
一位时间旅行者假扮成了制宪者
A time traveler is posing as one of the framers.
费城 1787年
一位时间旅行者假扮成了制宪者
A time traveler is posing as one of the framers.
一位时间旅行者假扮成了制宪者
A time traveler is posing as one of the framers.
去制♥造♥室
Well, to the fabricator room.
传奇们总能穿有趣的制♥服♥
The Legends always got to wear fun cos mes.
为何我不可以呢
Why shouldn't I?
恭喜 队长
Congratulations, Captain.
美国历史又回到正轨
American history is back on track.
太好了
Yes, wonderful.
女性必须等到133年后
Now women will only have to wait
才能被允许参加投票
another 133 years before they're allowed to vote.
那个淘气的时间旅行者您打算怎么办
What did you do with the rogue time traveler?
给她严厉的警告
Gave her a stern warning.
而不是道歉
Rather an apology.
她是想往好的方向改变历史
She was trying to change things for the better.
没考虑到后果
- Without any thought for the repercussions,
就像您的前传奇同事们一样
just like your former companions, the Legends.
你说得对
- I suppose you're right.
敬失踪的传奇队员
To the missing Legends.
第四周
敬失踪的传奇队员
To the missing Legends.
第四周
-没错 -没错
- Hear, hear. - Hear, hear.
第四周
-没错 -没错
- Hear, hear. - Hear, hear.
-亲爱的 这是苹果汁吗 -是的
- Babe, is this apple juice? - Yes, it is.
为什么啊
- Why?
小心一点嘛 备孕啊
You know, just being careful. Baby stuff.
备孕 我今晚不会怀孕的吧
- Baby stuff- - I don't think I'm gonna get pregnant tonight.
好吧 抱歉打断 但这是意味着
Okay, I'm sorry, but does that mean
你们有好消息了吗
we're thinking about it?
-我们 -没有 没有
- We are-- - No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们只是有打算而已
We are thinking about thinking about it.
不说我们了
Enough about us.
内特 书写的怎么样了
Nate, how's the book coming along?
挺好的
- It's going well.
就跟盖房♥子似的
You know, it's like building a house.
大纲就像地基
The outline is the foundation,
没有坚实的地基
and without a strong foundation--
你还一个字没写呢 是吧
You haven't written a word yet, have you?
还没提笔呢 回想我在传奇队的日子
Not a single one. It's weird for me
感觉很奇怪
to be reflecting on my time with the Legends.
就感觉 说不好 就很奇怪
It just feels-- I don't know. It feels wrong.
不说我的无聊生活了
Hmm. - Enough about my boring life.
-斯普纳 德克萨斯怎么样 -这个吧
- Spooner, how's Texas, huh? - Oh well
德州嘛 你懂的
you know, Texas is Texas, you know?
国会山怎么样
How's Capitol Hill?
挺好的 跟地狱似的
Uh, it's good. It's like hell,
就是湿度更大衣服更丑
only with more humidity and uglier clothes.
有吉迪恩的消息吗
Oh, have you heard from Gideon?
没有 我没联♥系♥过她
Uh, no. I've not spoken to her,
但不过才一个月嘛
but you know, it's only been a month, right?
准确来说 对咱们是一个月
Well, technically, it's only been a month for us.
吉迪恩在时间区间
Gideon's in the Temporal Zone.
以她的时间线 可能过了很多年了
In her time line, it could've been, like, years.
如果没有这些破坏时间的混♥蛋♥ 国家顺其自然发展
Life would be so much simpler if those damn time rogues
生活要容易得多啊
would just leave the founding fathers alone.
这次他们想偷偷修改什么修正案
What amendment did they try and sneak in this time?
不知道 不关心
- I don't know. I don't care.
我闪现了一下 把历史推回了
I flashed them, dumped them back
原来的时间线 然后炸了他们的飞船
in their native time Iine, and blew up their ship.
他们太不靠谱了 得到教训了
They were irresponsible. Lesson learned.
我们应该不会有他们的消息了
I doubt we'll hear from them again.
第六周
有人吗
Hello?
第六周
有人吗
Hello?
我们一定是第一个到的
Huh, we must be the first ones here.
我们一直是第一
We're always the first ones here
因为过去的六周
because, for the past six weeks,
你执意要早点来
you insist on getting us here early.
不是早到 是按时到
We're not early. We're on time.
-能拿一下吗 -好
- Will you hold this please? - Yeah.
亲爱的
Oh, babe,
你是不小心拿了气泡苹果汁吧
I think you accidentally bought sparkling cider.
有吗
Did I?
你是故意的吗
Did you do this on purpose?
是啊
Yeah, um...
-这是什么 -惊喜
- What is it? - Surprise.
-是什么 -好像有消息了
- What is that? - I think it's time.
-有消息了 -是啊
- Is it time? - Yeah.
我把捐精者名单筛选到了前50
I winnowed down the list of donors to my top 50,
我觉得你也该参与进来
and I thought you'd want to weigh in.
是啊 当然啦 抱抱
Yes, of course I do. Come here.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
没关系的 因为咱的宝宝会很完美
It doesn't even matter, because our baby is going to be perfect
因为我们的宝宝要孕育在你肚子里了
because our baby is gonna be inside of you.
亲爱的 你好完美 太完美了
And, babe, you are perfect. You're so perfect.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表