剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
I was thinking, though, with this current plan...
Mm.
你打算怎么保证艾伦
How are you going to prevent any harm to Alun
在战争接下来的阶段的安全
throughout the rest of the war?
我是说 毕竟还要打四年
I mean, there is, after all, four more years of it?
只可惜你没办法拯救所有人
It's too bad you cannot save them all...
那些可怜的人
those poor men.
也许我们能拯救所有的人
Perhaps we can save all of them.
-为什么要回去 -你又说话了
- Why go back out there? - Oh, you're talking to me now?
我想知道你为什么要回到外面
I'm just wondering why you want to go back out there
毕竟外面是你创伤的根源
being that it's the source of your trauma.
我的创伤
My trauma?
贝拉德 我在地狱长大
Behrad, I grew up in hell.
很不好过 但是我通过勇敢面对来克服 不是躲藏
It sucked, but I survived by pushing through, not hiding.
你在躲什么
What the hell are you hiding from?
我
Me?
我是B 我无忧无虑
I'm B. I'm chill.
我没有创伤 这是我的人设
I don't have trauma. That's my whole thing.
说实话 我觉得你在投射情绪
Frankly, I think you're projecting,
我听说那很常见
which I hear is quite common.
拜托 长大吧
Oh, please! Grow up!
开
Frange!
男人都是懦夫
Men are cowards.
对 对
Yep! Yep!
内特
Nate...
我觉得吉迪恩出问题了
I think there's something wrong with Gideon.
我哥们加里 现在心碎一地
My boy Gary... he's brokenhearted right now.
但是内特得跟他说点实话了
But Nate-y H still has to drop these truth bombs.
听着 在你觉得你能相信女人的时候
Look, just when you think you can trust a woman,
她转头露出本性
she turns around and shows her true self.
所以女人信不得
That's why you can't trust dames.
你只能相信
You can only trust...
肌肉
gains.
不
Oh, no.
内特
Nate...
他现在不是个适合呆在一起的人
he sucks to be around right now.
我需要找个头脑更清醒的人
I need to find someone more levelheaded.
你说吉迪恩变了是什么意思
What do you mean Gideon is different?
她跟我说了盟友的事情
She just came to me about an alliance.
想要组个另外的联盟 是不是
Want to start a secret double alliance, hmm?
Ohh.
加里心就没放在游戏上
Gary's head just isn't in the game.
如果他不振作起来 他就出局了
If he can't get it together, then he's out.
从什么出局 我还不确定
Of what? I'm not sure yet.
但是我知道我 处于领先
But I know I'm ahead.
联合队长 你想完你的出色计划
Co-Cap, once you're finished coming up
我们需要谈谈
with a brilliant plan, we need to talk
兄贵内特是怎么毁掉法兰绒扎里的生活的
about how Bro Nate is going to ruin Flannel Zari's life.
我想出来了完美的计划
I have come up with the perfect plan
来打败邪恶吉迪恩
to defeat Evil Gideon.
打包你们的防晒霜还有宿醉药
Pack your sunscreen and your hangover remedies,
因为传奇们要去卡伯了
because the legends are going to Cabo!
她的计划是什么
That's her plan?
当然旅行是不错
Of course a trip would be nice,
但是我们还有正事要处理
but we have business to take care of.
我们还有烂摊子要清理
We have messes to clean up.
我们不能随便就去沙滩
We can't just go to the beach
碰到困难就去
every time life gets hard.
不
Oh, no.
我变成了我植入记忆中的母亲了
I'm turning into the implanted memories of my mother.
洗手 该吃晚饭了
Wash your hands! It's time for dinner!
传奇们要听我的了
These Legends are going to have to listen to me now.
如果按我的意思
If I had it my way,
我们在晚饭上的Z就只有通心粉
the only Z we would have at dinner is ziti. Oh!
说真的 这是个认真的问题
I mean, honestly, and this is a true question,
他的美黑产品是进了脑子吗
did that self-tanner seep into his brain?
这样才能做成兔子陷阱
And that is how you make a rabbit trap.
桌子摆好了 利刃出鞘
Table's set, and the knives are out.
我希望各位都饿了 因为他们要
I hope everyone's hungry, because they're about to get
吃上一大口我做的饭还有我的意见了
a mouthful of the meal I just cooked and my opinions.
糟了
Oh, crap.
所以我去吃晚餐
So I get down to dinner,
传奇们一件我要求的事都没做
and the Legends have done literally nothing I told them.
这个地方就是个火♥药♥桶
The place is a powder keg.
没有人类情绪妨碍我的判断
Without human emotions clouding my judgment,
我会确保传奇们得到应有的待遇
I'll make sure the Legends get exactly what they deserve.
我觉得贝拉德不会加入我们了
I don't think Behrad will be joining us.
他躲在床上
He is hiding in bed.
就像他青春期的时候一样
Oh, just like he spent most of his teenage years.
不 不是那个意思
- Ew. - No. Not like that.
他不肯上镜
He just didn't want to be on camera.
所以我们只能换演员了
So we had to recast him.
-你把你弟弟换了 -嗯
- You recast your own brother? - Mm-hmm.
来祷告
Let us pray.
我们
Our who art in,
尊你的名为**
hallowed be thy.
愿你**的**行在**
Thy come, thy be done...
说得好
Beautiful words.
艾娃 我想要谢谢你准备这顿
Uh, Aves, I just want to say thank you
-丰盛的晚餐 -不客气
for this beautiful meal. - You're welcome.
装模做样
Fake.
-不好意思 -你知道 我觉得现在是
- Excuse me? - You know, I think that this
提出有关兰斯小姐许诺我
is now a wonderful opportunity to bring up the plan
计划的好时机
with regards to what Miss Lance promised me.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
她许诺我我可以拯救一条性命
She promised me that I could save one life,
这条命
and that life...
就是弗朗茨·斐迪南大公
is Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
通过阻止他被谋杀
By preventing the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand,
我们就能阻止整场世界大战
we shall prevent the entire Great War.
你怎么敢曲解我的意思
How dare you misrepresent me?
你让我以为你想要
You led me to believe
从时间线拯救一个
that you wanted to save one inconsequential person
无足轻重的人的性命 不是一整代人
from the timeline, not your entire generation.
不 谢谢你 宝贝 听我说
No, thank you. Babe, listen to me.
你知道我不会许诺那种事
You know I would never promise something like that,
他明显是个骗子
and he is clearly a liar.
-我不是骗子 -我没和你说话
- I am not a liar. - I am not talking to you.
够了
That's it!
我受够了给你收拾烂摊子 给你们所有人收拾
I am done cleaning up after you, after all of you!
我不是老保姆
I am not the den mother.
你能不能把衣服穿上
And would you put some clothes on?
-啊 -天
- Ah! - Oh, my...
看看你做了什么 艾娃
Look what you did. Ava, wait!
-但是说话要算数 -完美
- But a promise is a promise. - Perfect.
来吧火力开大
Oh, let's really turn the heat up.
我想看到他们狠狠内斗
I want to see them rip each other's limbs off.
-所以 斯普纳 -嗯
- So, Spooner... - Mm?
你打算加入哪一派
Whose faction did you decide to join...
-内特还是扎里 -嗯
Nate or Zari's? - Mm.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
你想组队对抗我
You're trying to team up against me?
等着瞧没人跟你一队了
Well, good luck getting anyone on your side.
我的天 你真会背后捅人刀子
Oh, my God, you're such a backstabber.
没人想跟你一队
Nobody wants to be on your side.
-所有人都跟我一队 -不
- Everyone's on my side. - No.
你就会说我扎里坏话
All you ever do is talk crap about my Zari.
那个女人就是个圣人
and that woman's a saint!
他们说的都有道理
They both make good points,
但是不管我加入哪边
but just know that whichever alliance I join,
我都会背叛的
I promise I will betray it.
我跟你说
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表