剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
好吧 我们得丢掉胡佛的车
All right. We gotta ditch Hoover's car.
子弹金发女郎可能被全境通缉了
APB's probably already out on the Bullet Blondes.
可以
It's fine.
我们从这里坐火车去纽约
From here, we'll just hop a train to New York.
还要再坐一趟火车吗
Ugh. Another train, must we?
我算过了 我们的钱应该还够买♥♥三张票
By my math, we should have enough left for three tickets.
剩下的人就在约翰的便携式幻影屋里呆着吧
The other half can hang out in John's portable phantom house.
严格说来 是我的便携式幻影屋
I mean, it's technically my portable phantom house.
但更重要的是 你就没算到
But, more importantly, does your math account
盖里给的小费太多了吗
for Gary's overly generous tipping?
他给了上个服务员20美元的小费
He gave our last waitress 20 bucks.
20美元 比我们全部预算的4分之1还要多 -盖里
$20... that's over a quarter of our entire budget, Gary.
6个人 20美元 我觉得很合理
$20 for a six top seems fair to me.
所以造成的后果是啥
Okay, so what's the damage?
还有钱去纽约吗
Do we have enough to get to New York?
35美元 只够一张车票和几顿饭
$35, that's enough for one ticket and a few meals,
和付一笔1925年的正常小费
tipping like a normal person in 1925.
好吧 我进幻影屋吧 我真不想坐火车了
All right, I call phantom house 'cause I'm over trains.
我们还是要在不被人认出来的情况下
We still have to get across town and on that train,
火车穿过城市的
without anyone recognizing us.
嘘
Shh.
看来我们来对地方了
Well, then we stopped at the right place.
Huh.
Oh.
这个不错
I think, yes.
虽然很可爱
Yes, it's very cute.
但我们不能再走金发女郎风了 宝贝
But we need to hide the blonde, babe.
这个如何 -很好
How about this? - Yes.
这样正好
Ah, yes, it worked.
不 不 不 这是20世纪20年代
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. We're in the 1920s.
我们不应该打扮成这样
That is not the look. Okay.
先生 你们都有什么波波头假发
Sir, can we see all your wigs that are bobs?
嗨 我是客人 来买♥♥东西的
Um, hello? Potential customer here.
我问了你一个问题
I asked you a question,
一个好的销♥售♥员这时候就应该抓住机会
which any good salesman would take as an opportunity
卖♥♥力把你们最好的假发推销给我
to upsell your finest wigs?
他是不是
Is he...
你好
Um, hello?
她跟你说话呢
Yeah, she asked you a question.
抱歉啦 小姐
Oh, I'm sorry, miss.
没想到她和你们是一起的
I didn't realize she was with you.
外面就只有这一个波波头
These are the only bobs on display
因为大多数女士都是自己修剪的
since most of you ladies chop and style your own.
不可能的
That's not happening.
当然 你的头发剪掉就太可惜了
Well, of course, not with those gorgeous locks.
我去后面再给你找找吧
Let me see what I can find in the back.
种族歧视的混♥蛋♥
Racist dick.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
咱们赶快买♥♥好行头 离开这里 好吗
Let's just get these disguises and get outta here, yeah?
嗯 没事 -抱歉
Yeah, it's okay. Sorry.
只有我这想吗
Is it just me, or...
我们在进城之前
We probably should have ditched Hoover's car
该把胡佛的车扔掉
before entering the city.
对 过来过来
Yeah, come on. Come on.
喂 警♥察♥发现胡佛的车了
Hey, hey, hey. The police found Hoover's car.
他们盯上我们了 咱们得赶快走
They are onto us. We got to get out of here.
我找到了三种颜色的波波头
I've got bobs in the three different shades,
一个黑的 一个红的
a brunette, a redhead...
我们两个都要
We'll take them both.
还有个金色的
Oh, there's also a blonde.
不要金发
both: No blondes.
那两顶假发多少钱
Okay, how much for the two wigs?
等等
Wait a minute.
你们俩 -不是
Are you two... - No.
不管你在想什么 她们肯定都不是
They are definitely not the... whatever you were gonna say.
各位 得加快速度了
Guys, we gotta hustle.
这样吧
Okay. Here's what's gonna happen.
你帮我们偷偷溜出去
You're gonna help us sneak out of here unnoticed,
我们会以批发价付你双倍的假发钱
and we will buy these wigs at double wholesale.
三倍
Triple.
这是就是明抢啊
That is robbery.
五十步笑百步了 子弹金发女郎
Look, who's talking, Bullet Blondes.
他们已经穿过马路了
They're crossing the street.
你是在逗我呢吧
- You gotta be kid... - Aves.
你认真的吗 -把钱给他
- Are you serious? - Give him the money.
快走吧 快快
- Ugh! - Go, just go, come on.
假发 假发 假发 -给你给你
- Wig, wig, wig, wig, wig. - Yeah, here you go.
快戴上
Here you go. Put it on.
谢谢 -好了 戴好了
- Thank you. - Good, good, good, good.
据说是子弹金发女郎
He said they were the Bullet Blondes!
她们跑不远的
They couldn't have gotten very far!
这是我们唯一的办法了
This is literally our only option.
那就开门吧
Great, then put the key in.
我们先躲进去 安全了再出来
We can hide out here until the coast is clear.
- Hey. - Hey.
你们是在找蓝宝石串吗
You looking for the Sapphire String?
是啊 -你有密♥码♥么
- Maybe. - You got the password?
- Wh... - Uh...
旗鱼
Swordfish.
他想说的是火蜥蜴 -卫星
- So he meant salamander. - Satellite.
剑斗士
Sword fighter.
你们都成熟点吧
Are we doing this?
真的要在这里把密♥码♥都试一遍
Are we really fishing for a stupid password
就为了离开这个臭气熏天的巷子
so we can get out of garbage alley?
大伙儿啊 我们就完蛋了 身无分文 举目无亲
Gang, we're screwed. We have no money, no allies.
只要你不是白人 不是男性 也没有钱
This time period sucks for anyone
活在这个时代就是个悲哀
who's not white, male, and rich.
我们中只有你一个人
And only one of us... it's you...
占了两样
is at least two of those things.
密♥码♥说对了 进来吧
You said the password. Come on in.
等等 密♥码♥是什么 -密♥码♥
- Wait, what was it? - Password.
啊 原来是这样啊
Ah, I see what you did there.
密♥码♥啊 -密♥码♥原来就是密♥码♥二字
- Password. - The password is "password"?
欢迎来到我的俱乐部 我叫埃迪
Welcome to my club. Name's Eddie.
抱歉现在还不够热闹
Sorry it's a little quiet right now.
我们的酒不太够了
Running a little low on the drinks.
这是家地下酒吧呢
We're at a speakeasy.
这里还挺包容的 考虑到
A very inclusive one, considering.
考虑到什么
Considering what?
黑♥手♥党♥当时执行相当严厉的
Well, the mob had a tight grip
种族隔离政策
on these establishments and kept them segregated.
但看来我们闯进了一家愿意
But it looks like we stumbled into one that caters
招待所有人的酒吧 太不寻常了
to everyone, which is rare.
我想这就是为什么 密♥码♥是密♥码♥吧
I guess that's why the password is "password."
你会弹吗 哥们 -我玩弦乐的
- You play brother? - I noodle.
那给大家下点意面吧
Come make us some pasta.
好吧
Well...
什么调门儿 -降E调吗
What have we got here? E flat?
降E 兄弟 -很经典的
- E flat, brother. - Classic.
是啊
Yeah.
这也太不符合身份了
This is so degrading.
这也太兴奋了
This is so exciting.
好了 我们已经完成第一步骤 溜上火车
Okay, look, we got through step one, sneak onto the train.
第二个步骤是去芝加哥
Step two is the ride to Chicago.
还步骤 谁死了让你当老大的
Steps? Who died and made you Ava?
我们去纽约就是为了阻止人死
We're going to New York to prevent that from happening.
对了 我提醒下
And that reminds me,
除非迫不得已 不要和任何人说话
don't talk to anyone any more than we have to.
我们不能打乱时间线
We can't mess up the timeline.
好的吧 夏普船长
Okay, Captain Sharpe.
是斯普纳·克鲁兹
That's Spooner Cruz.
尤其要注意 不能被人发现我们
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表