剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
其实 贝拉德 最初的版本
- You know, actually, Behrad, the original version...
这个故事很长
it's a long story...
他很像你
he was a lot like you.
一名战士 迫使自己太快地成长
He was a soldier who was forced to grow up too fast.
而我 我也因此失去了他
And I... I lost him because of that.
这几年来 我没有一天不想着
For years, there wasn't a day that went by
自己应该替他而死
when I didn't wish that I had died instead of I him.
但我很幸运
But I was lucky.
我找到了这些朋友陪伴我
I found these friends who had my back,
最后 我救下了
and eventually I was able to save
自己的兄弟 我的父母和
my brother and my parents and...
甚至为一群素未谋面的人
even make the world a better place
改变了这个世界
for a bunch of people I've never met.
你的意思是说 那群怪物组成的乌合之众
- You're telling me that a ragtag group of eccentrics,
他们
they...
他们帮助你做到了这些
they helped you do all of that?
是的 信不信由你
Yeah. Believe it or not. -
所以 即使你现在感觉绝望
- So even though things may feel hopeless right now,
你还有我们
you've got us.
好的
- Okay.
完美
Perfect.
别担心 我来了
Don't worry, I'm coming for you guys.
不
Oh, no.
你在这里啊
There you are.
-感谢上苍 -你找到我们了
- Oh, blessed saints. - Oh, you found us.
好消息是我找到修理机器
- The good news is I think I found the parts we need
-需要的零件了 -太棒了 伙计 太棒了
to fix the machine. - Bravo, my boy. Bravo.
坏消息是我们在1986年
- The bad news is it's 1986.
我们在切尔诺贝利 反应堆今晚就会熔断了
We're in Chernobyl, and the meltdown is happening tonight.
我不明白
- I don't understand.
这个切尔诺贝利有什么重要的
What is the significance of this Chernobyl?
1930年代 科学家们已经明白了
- By the 1930s, scientists had figured out
核裂变的原理 依此 他们制♥造♥出了
nuclear fission, which led to them creating
核反应堆来获取能量
nuclear reactors to harness that energy.
我的老天 核裂变
- Lord in heaven. Nuclear fission?
他们学会了如何分♥裂♥原子
They learned how to split the atom.
是的 到了1986年 有很多的核反应堆
- Yeah. And by 1986, there are a lot of nuclear reactors
比如切尔诺贝利的这个
like the one here in Chernobyl.
但是 今晚一个反应堆爆♥炸♥了
But tonight a reactor explodes,
两天后 当地的居民都没有被撤离
and civilians won't be evacuated for almost two days.
很多人会死 而更多的人会得辐射病
People will die and a lot more will get radiation sickness.
等等 你说
- Well, hang on a second now. You said...
你说这个爆♥炸♥还没发生吗
you said that the explosion hasn't happened yet?
是啊
- Yeah?
不行 不
Whoa, whoa, whoa. - No, no, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
或许这就是我来这里的原因
- Maybe this is why I am here.
我或许救不了艾伦和其他人
I might not have been able to save Alun and the boys,
但我神圣的目的 或许是这个
but my divine purpose... maybe this is it.
上帝赋予我的使命 救人性命
God's will for me: to save people.
-不 回来 -嘿 嘿 等等
- No, come back. - Hey, hey. Hold on, buddy.
听着 我可以接受篡改历史
Hey, hey, hey. Look, I'm all for hacking history,
但如果我们对时间线做出了那么大改动
but if we make that big of a change to the timeline,
那个杀人乘波号♥马上就会杀过来的
that killer Waverider will be right on top of us.
如果能救火别人 也就值了
- It'll be worth it if we can save some lives.
是的 我们必须拯救生命
- Yes, we must save lives.
好吧 好吧
- Ugh, okay. Okay, fine.
我们怎么警告当地人
How do we alert people?
我知道怎么做 走吧
- I think I know how. Come on.
行吧
- Okay. Ugh.
既然有一个机器人替代我
Well, now that there's a robot version of me
过着我的生命
living my life,
那我就可有有无了
I'm expendable.
我现在什么也不是
I'm a nobody now.
时间之主的必须隐藏自己的身份
- The life of a Time Master is one of anonymity
某种程度上来说 具有可牺牲性
and, in some sense, expendability.
但是我记得
- But as far back as I can remember,
我一直想用自己的头脑帮助这个世界
I've always wanted to help the world with my genius.
我曾经坚信这个世界需要我
I was convinced the world needed me.
作为时空之主 你已经在帮助这个世界
- You are helping the world as a Time Master.
就从彻底毁灭创奇
and you will start by thoroughly eliminating
开始
the Legends.
没错
- Right.
传奇们
The Legends.
在我差点摧毁世界之后 给了我机会
The folks who gave me a chance to redeem myself
自我救赎的一群人
after I tried to destroy the world.
没错 就在这里
- Yeah, there it is.
太棒了 小伙子
- Oh, fantastic work again, my boy.
-我来望风 -还好你能说俄语
- I'll keep an eye out. - Good thing you speak Russian.
是的 在实验室和俄♥罗♥斯♥科学家一起工作的时候
- Oh, yes. Well, I picked it up working in a lab
学会的一群友好的绅士们
with some Russian scientists. Lovely gentlemen, you know.
但我从没想过会用在这个地方
Though I never thought I'd be using it for this, mind you.
好了 好了 让我们试试
- Okay, okay. Let's try this.
-好了 开始吧 -好的
Okay, go ahead. - Okay.
同志们 请注意
撤离本区域
暂不确定
核反应堆何时即将熔断
找齐
你的家人 立刻离开
能走多远
走多远
好了好了 我们快走吧
- Okay, okay. Let's get out of here.
是的 我们快离开
- Yes, let's get out of here.
快撤离
起作用了 所有人都离开了
It worked. Look, everybody's leaving.
是啊 但在那个乘波号♥出现之前
- Yeah, but we won't have time to run back and warn the gang
我们没时间赶回去通知大家
before that Waverider shows up.
开车就赶得上
- We will if we drive.
看看我还记不记得怎么开手动挡
Let's see if I remember how to drive stick.
- Oh, wow, wow, wow.
未来的自动车真是令人惊叹
Motorcars of the future are truly fascinating.
好的
Ah. Okay.
你看看这个
- Well, would you look at that?
我们从队里出来休息了一下
We took a little break from leading the team
一切都挺好的
and everything turned out fine.
是啊 孩子们都长大了
- Yeah. Kids are all grown up, huh?
嘿 这两个怎么了
- Hey, uh, what's up with those two?
我估计他们两个
I think they got in a fight
是和醋栗丛打了一架 还输了
with a gooseberry bush and lost.
你不会是觉得他们两个
- You don't think that they...
-不可能 -不可能
No. - No.
看到他们了吗
- Any sign of them yet?
没有
- No.
但愿他们不会碰见恐龙之类的
- I hope they didn't run into any dinosaurs.
嘿 朋友们 听
Hey, guys, listen.
听到了 这是什么奇怪的声音
- Yeah, what's that weird noise?
根据我的音频分♥析♥
- According to my audio analysis,
是有手排档变速箱的四缸引擎的声音
it's a straight-four engine with manual transmission.
其间的锐音显示
and the squeaking noise suggests
离合器出了问题
there's a problem with the clutch.
估计我们是看不到那些恐龙了
- Oh, guess we're not gonna see those dinosaurs.
嘿 大伙 我们得赶紧离开这里
- Hey, gang. We need to get the hell out of here.
我们在1986年 就在切尔诺贝利外♥围♥
- We're in 1986, just outside of Chernobyl.
什么
all: What?
20分钟后 熔断就要开始了
- The meltdown's gonna happen in about 20 minutes.
我们小小地修改了一下时间线
We did make a small change to the timeline.
等等 你们做了什么
- Okay, hold on. What did you guys do?
我通过军事基地广播了一则消息
- We broadcast a message from a military base
告诉所有人反应堆马上要熔断了
informing everyone that the meltdown was imminent,
他们必须马上离开
that they should flee immediately.
我的良知不能让我
Well, I wasn't in good conscience gonna leave
什么都不做就离开啊
without doing something, was I?
好吧 好吧
- Okay, okay, okay, okay.
我完全理解你们
While I definitely understand, you guys,
但那可不是一个小小的改变
that's not a small change to the timeline.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表