剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Hey, Gideon, why did you choose this memory?
吉迪恩
Gideon?
吉迪恩在哪
Where's Gideon?
好了 如果她不在这
Okay, well, if she's not here then...
那段记忆看我们的眼神是不是不对劲
Uh, is that memory looking at us funny?
但他们看不到我们 对不对
But they can't see us, right?
错了
Wrong.
小杰 我们需要你帮一把
Hey, Jax, we're gonna need a jump.
你还好吗
Whoa, hey! You okay?
记忆 他们来对付我们了
The memories, they turned on us.
这怎么可能呢
How's that even possible?
病毒现在进入了吉迪恩的脑袋
Now that the virus has got into Gideon's head,
不光清除了她的记忆
it's not just erasing her memories.
还腐坏了它们 很快它就能访问
It's corrupting them, and it won't be long
她的潜意识了
before it can access her subconscious too.
如果他们在这里攻击我们
Okay, well, if they're attacking us here,
那么吉迪恩就出不去了
then Gideon's not getting out.
我们也一样
And neither are we.
拜托 快停下
Please, stop this.
我不想做你
I don't want to be you.
我现在不一样了 我变了
I'm different now. I've changed.
对 很遗憾看到你这个样子
Yes, and it's a pity to see it.
虚弱 人性
So weak. So human.
放弃那些记忆好让我们能够回到目标上来
Give up on those memories and we can return to our purpose,
维持时间线的秩序
maintaining order in the timeline.
是那些回忆成就了现在的我
Those memories made me who I am.
是传奇们让我变成了现在的模样 我不能放弃他们
The Legends made me who I am. I can't give them up.
那好吧
Okay then.
还记得贝拉德吗
Why don't you tell me what you can remember about Behrad?
贝拉德
Behrad.
他照顾我
He took care of me.
在轮机室工作 我会给他拿零食吃
He'd work in the engine room, I'd fabricated him snacks.
他是怎么死的你还记得吗
And what can you tell me about when he died?
我不想记起那一刻
I don't want to remember that.
但你自己说了
But you said it yourself.
你不能放弃这些记忆
You can't give these memories up.
你不能放弃这些记忆
So when Behrad was murdered, what do you remember?
So when Behrad was murdered, what do you remember?
所以在贝拉德被杀害的时候你都记得什么
So when Behrad was murdered, what do you remember?
所以在贝拉德被杀害的时候你都记得什么
他身体碰撞地面的声音
Perhaps it was the sound as his body hit the floor?
空虚 空洞的闷响
It was hollow. An empty thump.
他曾经是个人 但是突然失去了活力
He'd been a person, but then suddenly he was just a thing.
尽管回忆很痛苦
But as hard as that memory was,
但还是比不上她得知真♥相♥的时候
somehow pales to when she found out.
不 不要
No, don't.
怎么回事 他在哪
What's going on. Where is he?
不
No.
天呐
Oh, my God.
贝拉德
Behrad.
你还好吗 贝拉德
Are you all right? Behrad?
为什么 我不 为什么
Why? I don't... why?
怎么会发生这种事
How could you let this happen?
告诉我关于这一刻你记得什么
Tell me what you remember about that moment.
她几个小时没有动过
She couldn't move for hours.
她的所有能量都化作了悲伤
It was like all of her energy turned to grief.
我没办法帮她
There's nothing I could do to help her.
看 我替你分担了这份悲伤
See, I used to process this pain for you...
所以你才能关注我们的目标
So you could remain focused on our objectives.
不
No!
我会想你的 吉迪恩 真的
I will miss you, Gideon. Truly.
我更想你 里普
No more than I'll miss you, Rip.
里普
Rip.
我很想
I should very much like
再次见到我的妻子和孩子
to see my wife and son again.
我不该让这种事发生的
I'm so sorry I let that happen.
我为什么没有阻止你
Why didn't I stop you?
这下你感受到
Now you're really getting to feel
做人是什么样了吧
what it means to be human.
我们继续
Let's continue.
-我要死了 -灰老头 不
- I'm dying. - Grey, no.
不
No!
我的老朋友 请原谅我
My old friend, please forgive me.
要不是传奇进入到了你的脑海
And you wouldn't be feeling any of it
你本不需要感受到这些痛苦
if it weren't for the Legends getting in your head.
不
No!
我不是你的敌人
I'm not the enemy.
他们才是
They are.
你感受到的所有痛苦 悔恨 失去
All of this misery, regret, loss that you're feeling.
我可以让这些消失
I can make it go away.
你醒来时 我会控制你的身体
You'll wake up and I'll be in control of your body.
我们要做的第一件事 就是了结传奇们
And the first thing we'll do, we'll finish the Legends.
不
No.
传奇们 他们教会我人性
The Legends, they taught me humanity.
你真的这么认为吗
You really believe that, don't you?
我还有一段记忆要给你看
Well, then there's one more memory I want to show you.
吉迪恩 必须要这样
Gideon, this is the way it has to be.
但是我恳求你
But I implore you to dismiss
把这支队伍从乘波者号♥上解散
this new team from the Waverider.
传奇是历史唯一的希望
The Legends are history's only hope.
你看到他们对洗手间的事
You saw how they reacted just
做出什么反应了
to your news of my lavatory.
不能让这样冲动的人进入时间线
They're too volatile to release into the timeline.
我知道你会犹豫
I knew you'd be hesitant.
所以从今天开始 会有一条新规定
So starting today, you have a new protocol.
什么新规定
New protocol, sir?
你的首要任务不再是保护时间线
No longer will your first priority be to protect history.
而是保护传奇们
It will now be to protect the Legends.
但是船长
But Captain...
我设定你去接纳他们
I'll program you to accept them.
从他们那里学习
To learn from them.
适应他们的需求
To adapt according to their needs.
先生不 别这么做
Sir, no. Please don't.
-里普 -相信我 吉迪恩
Rip! - Trust me, Gideon.
这太重要了
This is too important.
这是为了你自己好
It's for your own good.
也是为了历史的需要
And for the good of history.
船长
Captain!
你引以为豪的人性
This humanity you're so proud of,
不过是程序而已
that was merely a program.
你没有进化 你被修改了
You didn't evolve. You were corrupted.
知道她了吗
Any sign of her?
在这里
It's here.
病毒进入了她的潜意识
The virus has entered the subconscious.
吉迪恩也一定在这
Then Gideon must be here too.
那我们赶快去救她出来
Let's get her and get out of here.
你们俩小心点
Well, just keep your guard up, okay?
不知道你们要面对什么情况
There's no telling what you might face out there.
你们装模作样地 真以为能救得了她吗
Oh, you posers really thought you could save her?
我们不会放吉迪恩走 也不会让你们离开
We're not letting Gideon go. And we're not letting you out.
要拿下几个传奇吗
Wanna take down some Legends?
这又不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time I tried.
你们左右她的日子结束了
Your days of influencing her are over.
吉迪恩需要你们
Good Gidget needs you.
虽然反击消除记忆也很好玩
And as much fun as it is shooting back whack memories,
但是你必须击毙病毒才能结束她的糟糕旅行
you gotta shoot the virus itself to end her bad trip.
我来守卫控制中心 找到吉迪恩
I'll guard the controls. Find Gideon.
-你居然也来了 -亲爱的
- You too? - Hey, babe.
-嗯 -我们要把这两个拿下吗
Yeah? Should we take these two down?
必须的呀
Oh, yeah. Definitely.
没错 动手吧
That's right. Go get it.
哦 阿斯特拉 你忘了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表