剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
有人吗
Hello? Anyone here?
他们来了 好吧
- They're here. Okay.
你打算怎么跟他们说
Okay, how do you want to tell them?
你想怎么说都行 我去开气泡水
However you want to. I will open the bubbly.
-去吧 -好
Go. Okay.
-我爱你 -我更爱你
- I love you. - I love you more.
不 是我更爱你
No, I love you more.
我想谢谢你们 真心的
I wanted to thank you guys. It's been real,
但我的朋友们需要我
but my friends- - they need me.
所以拜拜了
So, bye.
朋友们 有几个消息
AII right, folks, we have some news.
你们听到门口有人吗
Did you guys hear someone at the door?
-但我们不都在这吗 -是吉迪恩
- But, wait, we're all here. - It's Gideon.
盖里
- Gary? -
见到你们太好了
Oh, it's so good to see you all.
你好臭啊
- Whoa. No, you are pungent.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我和一帮山顶洞人住在一起
Uh, I've been living with a clan of cave people.
吉迪恩呢 她没事吧
Hey, where's Gideon? Is she okay?
哪个 人类那个
Which one? The human one,
还是想杀我的计算机
or the computer that tried to murder me?
盖里 你干了什么
Gary, what the hell did you do?
艾娃想问的是
- I-- - I think what Av's
为什么 为什么她想杀你
is trying to say is, "Why? "Why did she want to murder you?
可能是因为我发现了
Probably because I found out
她用机器人把格温送回家的
she sent Gwyn home with a robot.
等会再说咱的消息
Our news can wait.
格温的字条说什么来着
What did Gwyn's note say again?
说去找他真爱
- It was something about finding his one true love.
是一语双关
It was double speak.
他现在说的是找他的真正爱人
He meant finding his one true love now.
所以才带走了时光机
That's why he took the time machine.
他会回一战去
So he could go back to World War I
就真正的艾伦
to save the real Alun.
总比和一个该死的机器人共度余生强
Beats spending the rest of your life with a damn robot.
也许管用 没准真救了艾伦
Well, maybe it worked. Maybe he saved Alun,
还没破坏时间线 皆大欢喜了
didn't screw up the time line, had a happy ending.
确实有可能
That's one possibility.
说吧 盖里
Okay, well, out with it, Gary.
在计算机版吉迪恩把我扔回
Well, before computer Gideon pooped me out
山顶洞时代前 女朋友版吉迪恩
into caveman times, girlfriend Gideon
说了个有趣的事实
brought up an interesting fact.
艾伦的死是个固定点
Alun's death is a fixed point,
格温并不知道他会遇到定点守护者
and Gwyn has no idea he'll be facing its fixer.
抱歉 借过 借过
Oh, sorry. Excuse me, excuse me.
没错没错 就这样
Yes, yes, yes, yes, that's it.
快喝了
Drink up now.
你看 睡着了你会更安全
You see, you'll be safer in a slumber
比打仗要好 亲爱的
than you will in the fray to come, my boy.
他死了 定点守护者杀了他
- He's dead. The Fixer got him.
不
No.
不不不 格温是我们的一员
No, no, no, no, no, no. Gwyn is one of us.
我们不能让他死了
We can't just let this happen to him.
知道吗 我还有这个
You know what? I have this.
什么
all: What?
我懂 我懂 我都懂
- I know, I know, I know, I know, I know.
你永远不知道什么时候要自求多福
Just, you never know when you have to get away from the paps
穿越回去救一个朋友
or travel through time to save a friend.
抱歉 我知道
Sorry. I know.
是啊 抱歉是对的
Yeah, sorry's right.
我们必须救格温
We have to save Gwyn.
你不会真的计划
You're not actually planning
实施这次任务吧
on going on this mission, right?
盖里 或许我退休了 但我依旧是传奇
Gary, Lmight be retired, but I'm still a Legend.
对,但你现在是个
Well, yeah, but now you're a.
怀孕的传奇
pregnant Legend.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你看了信封吗
Oh, did you look in that envelope?
那些是艾娃的
Those are for Ava,
我们还没开始备孕呢 好吗
and we haven't even started trying, all right?
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我确定 我没怀孕
Yes, I'm sure. I'm not pregnant.
生物学角度不可能的
It's biologically impossible.
人类生物学是没错
Well, according to human biology,
但你的信息素高的吓人
but your pheromones are through the roof,
根据我的外星人嗅腺
according to my Necrian olfactory glands.
你怀孕了
So it's a fact.
你一夜大肚了
You are knocked up.
你说真的吗
Are you being serious right now?
是的
Yes.
我怀孕了
- I'm pregnant? - Mm-hmm.
你绝对确定我怀孕了
You're 100%certain I'm pregnant.
-我怀孕了 真的怀孕了 -是的
- I'm pregnant, pregnant? - Oh, yeah.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这不在计划中啊 盖里
This is-- this is not the plan, Gary.
我不能怀孕啊
I can't be- - I can't be pregnant.
不该是我怀孕啊
I'm not supposed to be the pregnant one.
这
This-- - Shh.
没事的 来坐下
Its okay. Here, sit down, sit down.
深呼吸
Shh. Deep breaths.
肯定有什么事触发了排卵
Something must've triggered you to ovulate.
你是半外星人 相信我
You're half- Kriblix, and trust me,
这个种族是出于本能 繁育
Kriblixes are, by nature, nesters,
要想怀上孕
AlI it takes for the egg to drop
只需要想想要孩子
is just mere thought of a baby.
然后你只需要你对象的DNA来孕育它
And then all you need is your partner's DNA to fertilize it.
接吻就行
Like kissing?
你们接吻没有安全措施吗
- You guys don't use protection for that?
没 盖里 没
No, Gary. No, no, no, no, no
我们马上要面临一个固定点了
We are about to face a fixed point.
我不能怀孕
I cannot be pregnant.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 两分钟前
Okay, you know what, two minutes ago...
我都不知道
I didn't even know
我怀孕了 所以
that I was pregnant, right? So you know what
我们怎么办呢 我们就
we're gonna do? We're just gonna--
时间倒流
we're gonna rewind this. Whoo.
我不知道我怀孕了 好吧
I don't know that I'm pregnant, right?
没人知道我怀孕了 明白没
No one knows that I am pregnant, understood?
嗯
Uh-huh.
好了 那么
AlI right, so
回到营救格温的任务上
back to the mission to save Gwyn.
嗯 还有保护孩子
Yeah, and protect the baby.
天哪 我怀孕了
My God, I'm pregnant.
法国 马梅兹伍兹 1916年
没有定点守护者 没有吉迪恩们
No Fixer, no Gideons.
这次任务一定马到功成
Ah, this mission is gonna be a cinch.
-该死 -你是疯了吗
- Damn it. - Are you out of your mind?
-彻底乌鸦嘴了 -我很感谢这种积极态度
- We're officially jinxed. - I appreciated the positivity.
好了 非常感谢 你们俩都可以闭嘴了
- Okay, thank you so much. You can both shut up.
好吧
AlI right.
我们到这里离天亮还有几个小时
We're here a couple hours before sunrise,
但是我们不想引起守护者的注意
but we don't want to attract the attention of the Fixer.
找地方躲起来
Let's find some shelter.
那边
That way.
好吧 就把这里当做行动基地吧
AII right, well, this will work for a base of operations.
检查这片区域 注意维修员和
Sweep the area. Keep your eyes peeled
邪恶乘波号♥的动向
for the Fixer or Evil Waverider.
看来我要降落到
Like I'm going to land it
该死的战场中间了
in the middle of a bloody battlefield.
-吉迪恩 -我们的交易是
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表