剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你无处可逃
- There's nowhere to run.
那你就错了 吉迪恩
- Wrong about that, Gideon!
那是什么
- What is that?
不管是谁 他都会直接降落在
- Whoever it is, they're gonna land
我们头上
right on top of us.
该屎
all: Oh, crap!
驾驶技术不错 格温
- Nice driving, Gywn.
我们怎么又在森际里
- Ugh, we're in a forest again?
损毁情况如何
- What's the damage?
幸运的是那个马桶没把我们砸死
- We're lucky none of us got killed by that toilet.
什么叫幸运的是 有谁会
- Lucky? What are the odds of us
倒霉到被马桶砸啊
getting hit by a toilet in the first place?
被马桶所伤的概率是
- Well, the odds of being injured
万分之一
by a toilet are 1 in 10,000.
用这个数据乘以
So you take that number, you multiply it by...
我只是在开玩笑 吉迪恩
- I was just being facetious, Gideon.
我还是觉得这很有意思
- I still thought it was interesting.
-嘿 -噢 天呐
- Hey. - Oh, God.
那个马桶上是不是有个人来着
- Hey, wasn't there a person on that toilet?
Ow.
你
- You.
等等等等 你是哪个你
Wait, wait, wait, which you are you?
是炸掉乘波号♥那个人
- He's the him that blew up our Waverider.
给我一个不把你
Now, give me one good reason why I shouldn't...
南边界有未经授权的活动迹象
- I have unauthorized activity on the southern perimeter.
好了 我们需要带他们远离时间机器
- All right, we gotta lead them away from the time machine.
盲人计划启动
- Operation Blind Man's Bluff is a go.
-好 -我还以为你不会问呢
- Yeah. - Thought you'd never ask.
-马克 -波罗
- Marco. - Polo.
- Marco. - Polo!
我们得找到门
- We gotta find a door.
这儿
- There.
去吧
- Go ahead.
别又是厕所啊
- No, no more toilets.
闭嘴 进去
- Just shut up and get in.
我是支持你的 我保证
- I'm on your side, I swear.
有一个马上就要
There is a soon-to-be bad Bishop
黑化的机器人克隆版的毕晓普
who's actually a replacement robot clone of me,
但我是好人版毕晓普
but I'm the good Bishop.
那是哪个毕晓普炸了我们的乘波号♥
- So which Bishop blew up our Waverider?
嗯 是我
- Well, that was me.
是谁派机器人来杀我们
- And who sent the robots after us?
也是我
- Also me.
这也叫好人吗
- None of this fits the definition of good.
为我自己辩解一下 我以为你们绑♥架♥了我
- In my defense, I thought you kidnapped me,
但是后来我知道了真♥相♥
but then I learned the truth.
你们才是好人
You're the good guys.
但是太晚了 吉迪恩已经不受控了
Only it was too late. Gideon went rogue.
-她 -我吗
- Her? - Me?
-哦不 -她是好人
- Oh, no. - She's harmless.
等等 这也太惊人了
- Wait, this is astounding.
一个活生生的吉迪恩
A living, breathing Gideon?
一个真正的机械姬吗
A true deus ex machina among us?
她不是神 也不是机器
- She's neither a god nor machine.
是人类
She's human.
所以你说的是谁
So who the hell are you talking about?
我在你们船上的时候偷了一个吉迪恩的备份
- I stole a copy of Gideon's OS when I was on your ship,
把她恢复了出厂设置
restored her to factory settings,
然后建造了我自己的乘波号♥
and then built my own Waverider.
不好 邪恶病毒吉迪恩
- Oh, no, Evil Virus Gideon.
这么说是不是有点毒了
- That seems a bit harsh.
那就 吉迪恩误解版
How about misunderstood Gideon
正在试图保持时间线的完整
who's just trying to keep the timeline intact?
也就是杀掉我们
- By killing us.
那就是吉迪恩邪恶版了
- Evil Gideon it is.
这信息量太大了 兄弟
- This is all very overwhelming, my boy.
好 你要多久才能
- Okay, how long is it gonna take
修好机器
for you to fix your machine?
上面那些
- Oh, well, the cosmetic parts on the top
应该不难修
shouldn't be too hard,
但是那18个飞行稳定器
but rebuilding the 18 aeroimpetus stabilizers...
夏普女士 我也不知道怎么办
well, Miss Sharpe, I'm at a loss.
好吧 艾娃和我先去附近搜搜
- All right, Ava and I will scout the area.
那吉普看起来是世纪中期的 我们就用它吧
That Jeep looked mid-century. Let's go off of that.
也许我们降落到了
And maybe we landed near
有备用飞行稳定器的地方
an Aeroimpetus Stabilizers R'Us.
其他人低调行事
Everyone else lay low.
邪恶吉迪恩在监视一切 好吗
Evil Gideon is watching, all right?
好的 队长
- Aye-aye, captain.
不 你不能去
- No, not you.
带他上楼 麻烦了
Take him upstairs, please.
我能要一个有淋浴的房♥间吗
- Might I request a room with a shower?
你身上有味儿了
- Because you smell.
把他安排进约翰的房♥间 锁上门
- Put him in John's room and lock the door.
好的 队长
- Aye-aye, captain.
谁是约翰啊
- Who's John?
谢谢你 海伦 回头见
- Thanks, Helen. See you back on the floor.
- Oh.
禁区不得入内
麦克道格-杰米森工厂
真的吗 居然是个飞机制♥造♥厂
- Seriously, an airplane manufacturing plant?
我猜我们是撞大运了
- I guess we just got lucky.
现在只需要想办法进去
- Well, all we have to do is find a way in.
打扰一下 女士们
- Excuse me, ma'ams.
登记处
你们是来参加招聘会的吗
Are you here for the recruitment fair?
是的
- Yes.
我们刚要开始
- We're just about to get started.
很激动吧
- Very exciting, right?
女士们 别害羞
- Hey, ladies, don't be shy.
我觉得我们找到了
- I think we just found it.
是的
- Yeah.
加入斗争
旁白 埃利诺·罗斯福夫人
当美国男人都远在海外的时候
- As American men go overseas,
咱们女人就要肩负起保卫家园的重任
it's up to our women to fight for freedom on the home front.
全国各地
All across our fair land,
都有工厂在招聘你们这样的女士
factories are looking for women just like you.
民♥主♥不是一夜间建成的
Democracy wasn't built overnight,
民♥主♥的载体 自♥由♥也不是
nor were its vessels of freedom.
在麦克道格-杰米森
- At McDougal-Jemison
我们骄傲地为战争付出我们的努力
we're proud to do our part for the war effort.
你们觉得怎么样 准备好上班了吗
- So what do you gals think? You ready to get to work?
-是的 -这是我们的荣幸
- Yes. - We'd be honored.
要是我们的命令就是保持低调
- Well, if the orders are to lay low,
那现在就是回去的好时机了
I guess now is as good a time as any to head back in.
-噢 -我得打扫卫生
- Oh. - I've got to clean,
准备你喜欢的茶 告诉先祖们
get that tea you like, tell the ancestors.
他们会很兴奋的吧
- They're gonna be stoked, right?
嗯嗯
- Yeah, yeah.
你觉得你什么时候搬进来比较好
When do you think you're gonna move in?
我把这个处理完
- I'm gonna wrap this one up,
把小队带回现在
get the team back to the present,
然后我就可以搬进图腾了
and then I am totem-bound.
真是等不及了
- Can't wait.
-再见 -拜拜
- See you soon. - Bye.
你笑什么
- What is that, that smile on your face?
我要搬进图腾里了
- I'm moving into the totem.
啥
- You what?
天呐 这也太棒了
Oh, man! That's amazing.
恭喜啊
Congrats.
天呐 大家伙儿 内特和扎里
- Oh my God, guys, guys, guys, Nate and Zari
要同居了
are moving in together.
all: Ah!
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表