剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Slow and steady progress, that's sustainable progress.
你从背后用刀捅了男人九英寸进去
- You don't stick a knife in a man's back nine inches,
然后拔♥出♥来♥六英寸 那不叫进步
and then pull it out six inches and call it progress.
那叫折磨
It's torture.
如果不能持续 改变还有什么意义
- What good is change if it doesn't last?
没有那些女人 飞机就不能完工
Without those women, the plane won't get finished,
国防部就会取消合同
and the DOD will pull our contract.
这么说你的人不能完成飞机制♥造♥了
- So your team can't finish the plane?
我可没那么说
- I didn't say that.
也许我们可以
I mean, maybe we can.
假如我们夜以继日地赶工
Maybe if we work around the clock,
如果有人送来三餐 咖啡 送来折叠床可以休息
maybe if someone brought meals, coffee, some cots for breaks.
也许哈
- Maybe, huh?
我们可以的
- Maybe, huh?
- Heh. We can do it.
不过这有什么用呢
But what's it matter?
一旦上头发现了
Once top brass finds out,
还是会把我们开除的
they're going to fire us anyway.
你负责造飞机
- You take care of the plane,
我会保证你们保住你们的工作
I will make sure you keep your jobs.
成交吗
Deal?
可能是我答应过的最愚蠢的事了
- Probably the straight dumbest thing I've ever said yes to.
成交
Deal.
不管白天黑夜 天晴下雨
♪ All the day long, whether rain or shine ♪
打好铆钉 开始工作
- Hit that rivet and get to work.
她是生产线上的一员
- ♪ She's a part of the assembly line ♪
她在工厂干活 创造历史
♪ She's making history working for victory ♪
罗希 铆钉工
♪ Rosie, rrr, the riveter
仔细观察看谁搞破坏
♪ Keeps a sharp lookout for sabotage ♪
坐在飞机身上
♪ Sitting up there on the fuselage ♪
这个少♥妇♥能做的
♪ That little frail can do
比个男人还能干
♪ More than a male can do
罗西 铆钉工
♪ Rosie, rrrr, the riveter
- Ah-da-da-da-da-da.
三明治
- Sandwiches.
罗西 罗西 罗西
- ♪ Rosie, Rosie, Rosie
铆钉工
♪ The riveter
在生产线上
♪ On the assembly line
给特别的女士特别的快递
- Special delivery for a special lady.
谢谢你 送的这些三明治
- Thank you for all the sandwiches
抱歉害得大家手忙脚乱
and sorry I got us into this mess.
不接受道歉
- Apology rejected.
你在这里的所作所为太不可思议了
What you've done here is incredible.
是不可思议的愚蠢
- Yeah, incredibly stupid.
我吓坏了
I freaked out,
用我根本不了解的魔法把一个人给石化了
petrified a man with magic that I don't even understand,
我让愤怒危及了所有这些女性的
and I-I let my anger jeopardize the livelihoods
生活
of all these women.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
想从你的视角看问题
- Trying to see the world from your perspective.
好吧
- Okay.
因为在我来看
- 'Cause from where I stand,
我看到的是一个不惧说出她的心声的女性
I see a woman who is not afraid to speak her mind,
她不仅敢于为自己而战
who not only fights for herself,
也会为别人而战
but fights for others.
我呢 是个大众情人
Me, I'm a lover.
如果我稍微更像一点阿斯特拉 我的生活就轻松多了
My life would be a lot easier if I was a little more Astra.
-是谁在指使你 -怪我自己
- Who is pushing you around? - It's my own fault.
我在教内特波斯人的客套礼仪
I'm teaching Nate the Persian custom of ta'arof
向毕晓普展示怎样当一个好的主人
by demonstrating how to be a good host to Bishop.
-就那个炸掉我们飞船的人 -我忍♥不住啊
- The guy who blew up our ship? - I can't help it.
客套就是我的一种生活方式
Ta'arof is a way of life for me.
我喜欢给人宾至如归的感觉
I love making people feel welcome.
可是对毕晓普
But with Bishop,
就感觉他是在利用我
I just feel like he's taking advantage of me.
震惊了
- Shocking.
你会怎么对付他那种人
- What do you do with guys like that?
- Hmm.
他一直都在这里吗
Has he been here the whole time?
嗯
- Yeah.
你想从我的视角看问题吗
You wanna know what I see from my perspective?
你是个好人
A great guy.
你的传统也是你的一部分
And your tradition is part of that.
不过这也是你避免冲突的一个方式
But it's also a way for you to avoid conflict.
你就直接对抗他
Just stand up to him.
最糟糕还能发生什么事呢
What is the worst that could happen?
他已经想利用一群蜥蜴人
He's already tried to invade Earth
来入侵地球了
with a scourge of lizard people.
谢了 阿斯特拉
- Thanks, Astra.
不客气 伯拉德
- You're welcome, Behrad.
我应该去看看下面
I should go and check on the floor.
嗯 我也是
- Yeah, me too.
马上就是晚餐高峰期了
The dinner rush is right around the corner.
好了 女士们 冲刺阶段了
- Okay, ladies, home stretch.
下午就要检查了
Our inspection is this afternoon.
还坚持得住吗
How you holding up?
我胳膊都举不动了
- Well, I can skip arm day.
我都感觉不到我胳膊了
- I can't feel my arms.
谢谢
- Oh, thank you.
加奶吗 糖呢
- Milk? Sugar?
有没有更强劲的
- Got anything stronger?
没
- No.
我站着都能睡着了
- I'm asleep on my feet.
我们不可能按时完成任务了
We're never gonna finish this in time.
斯台普斯先生能相信我们固然是好
- It was nice having Mr. Staples believe in us,
但是感觉我们要让他失望了
but feels like we're just letting him down.
嘿 振作起来
- Hey, come on.
你在这儿是因为你应该在
You're here because you deserve to be,
而不是因为史泰普先生说你可以在
not because Mr. Staples said you could be.
24小时前 这里还是个空的飞机库 现在你看看
24 hours ago, this was an empty hangar, and now look.
等战争结束
When this war is over,
谁知道你们会怎么样
who knows where you're gonna end up?
但是不管你们怎么样
But no matter what happens to you,
你们会永远记住这一刻
you will always have this moment.
你们亲手建造了一架飞机
The moment when you built a plane with your own hands.
不是因为某个无聊的白人男人
And not because some boring white man
说准你这么做
says you were allowed to,
而是因为你一直知道 你能做到
but because you always knew that you could.
咱们把飞机造完吧
Now let's finish this airplane!
美味的甜甜圈啊
- Oh, yum. Doughnuts.
能做无麸质的吗
Would you mind making some gluten-free?
想想我的阿斯特拉 不能
- Find my inner Astra. No.
太好了 做完告诉我一声哈
- Great, just let me know when they're finished.
不 我是说
- No, I mean,
我不会给你做无麸质的甜甜圈
I'm not making you a gluten-free doughnut.
什么样的甜甜圈都不做了
I'm not making any kind of doughnut.
这些是给娘子军的
These are for the Rosies.
你在生我气吗
- Are you mad at me?
没错 我在生你气
- Yes, I'm mad at you.
我想尽地主之谊
I'm trying to be a good host,
但你让事情变得非常困难
and you're making it very, very hard.
我知道你经历了很多
I know you've been through a lot,
但因为你 我们大家也一样啊
but so have all of us, because of you.
现在我们都各司其职
And now we're all doing our part here,
而你却在这啥也不做
and you're doing nothing.
我有东西给你看
- I have something to show you
也许可以解释我的失礼
that might make up for my rudeness.
他急着去哪啊
- Where's he rushing off to?
他有东西给我看
- He's got something to show me.
但愿是我的手♥机♥
- I hope it's my phone.
还真是我手♥机♥啊
Oh, wow. It is my phone.
还是用过去式比较稳妥
- I think it's safe to say was.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表