剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
- 谢谢 - 恭喜 祝福你们
- Thank you. - Congratulations, best wishes.
哇塞 好险
Whew. That was close.
麻烦把手铐给我们取了
Can you please take these off now?
帕尔默突袭是怎么回事
- What are the Palmer raids?
一战之后
After World War I,
美国对共♥产♥党感到惧怕
America was freaking out about Communism,
于是胡佛和美国司法部逮捕了上千个移♥民♥
so Hoover and the DOJ arrested thousands of immigrants,
工会人员 任何跟有组织劳工沾边的人
union workers, anything that smelled like organized labor.
真是公民自♥由♥的捍卫者啊
Real champion of civil liberties.
基本上就是他把种族偏见
Oh, he pretty much codified racial bias
加进我们的司法体系的
into our judicial system.
道德上讲 他令人反感
Okay, look, morally, he's repulsive.
然后历史上看
Historically, however,
他是20世纪最伟大的人之一
he's one of the most important men of the 20th century.
他创建了联邦调查局 生前一直管理调查局
He founded the FBI. He ran it till he died.
是啊 伟大的人不一定都是好人
Yeah, well, great men aren't usually good guys, so.
那是我们消失的信♥号♥♥
And that is our cue to disappear.
B 钥匙给我
Oh, B, key me.
钥匙
The key.
时间管理局手册和一些蜜月巧克力
Time Bureau manual and some honeymoon chocolates.
替我向扎里问好
Say hi to Z for me.
船 长们啊
Capi-tans, hey.
我们还没回家吗 你们的银行抢劫怎么样了
Are we home yet? How did your bank robbery go?
找出炸掉乘波号♥的凶手了吗
Did we find out who blew up the Waverider yet or no?
我是不是话太多了 我话多吗
Am I talking too much? Am I talking not too much?
- 我觉得她有点嗑嗨了 - 非常嗨
- I think she's a little high. - I'd say very.
我们还在1925年
We're still in 1925.
现在我们在火车上
And now, we are on a train.
什么 我们要去哪儿
What? Where are we going?
说真的 大家都要去哪儿啊
But really where is anybody really going?
你没事吧 Z 我以为你不参与的
You okay, Z? I thought you didn't partake.
不不不
No, no, no.
我知道 不过我发现自己去了一次旅行
I know, but you see I found myself on a journey.
这次旅行跟着这些小熊软糖一起去的
And that journey is with these tiny, little bears.
我要去自助式旅行
And I'm going on that journey a la carte.
自助 自
A la carte. "Allah" carte.
好了 我们去楼上
Okay. Well, we'll be upstairs.
有什么需要的话
Yeah, if you need anything,
一定要毫不犹豫地来找我们
please don't hesitate to come and find us.
其实还是犹豫一下吧
Actually, hesitate a little.
多犹豫一会儿
Oh, hesitate a lot.
好恶心啊 你们俩
Ew, that's gross, moms.
也许我们根本不需要那个药剂
- Hey, maybe we won't even need that potion.
我们就躲在车厢里
We just hide out in the cabin.
你在里面吗 快手
You in there, Speed?
- 快手 - 那是胡佛的外号♥
- Speed? - That was Hoover's nickname.
只有最亲密的朋友才那么称呼他
Only his closest friends call him that.
我是弗朗西斯·贝克尔 当然是小贝克尔
It's Francis Baker. Junior, of course.
等我告诉他们我看到你了
Oh, the GW boys are gonna go wild
GW家的孩子肯定会疯狂的
when I tell them I saw you.
- 盖理 药剂 - 气泡沫了 准备好了
- Gary, potion. - Uh, it's frothing and ready.
好了 药效能持续多久
All right. How long does the spell last?
这取决于你的代谢系统
Uh, it depends upon your metabolism.
可能1小时 也可能一天
Could be an hour. Could be 24.
胡佛好像是个超级人♥渣♥
Hey, it sounds like Hoover was a supreme douche.
你真的要变成他吗
You really sure you want to be him?
我必须收拾自己的烂摊子 B
I have to clean up my mess, B.
不要 等等 别当着我们的面喝啊
- No, but wait. Wait. Don't drink it in front of us.
- 成功了吗 - 我们不知道
- Did it work? - We don't know.
你当着我们的面喝下去我们看不出来
Since you drank it in front of us, we'll only know
只有等别人看见你了才知道有没有效果
if the magic works when someone else sees you.
我的天哪
Oh, for the love of...
这太荒唐了
This is silly.
让我看看你的
Let me see your...
脸
face.
埃德加 好帅哦
Edgar. There's that handsome look.
我请你吃午餐吧 快手
Let me buy you lunch, Speed.
他家的生蚝比老艾比家的
The oysters here give Old Ebbitt's a run
还要好呢
for their money.
调查局局长在29号♥包厢
Director of the Bureau of Investigation at 29.
的确够快
Speed indeed.
你们去别的地方
I think you fellows will be
会更舒服吧
more comfortable elsewhere.
行啊 更舒服
Yeah. Sure. More comfortable.
不了 谢谢
No thank you.
她啃了个小娃娃
She made a little doll.
但愿传奇们已经回来了
I wish the Legends would just get back already.
他们知道该拿她怎么办
They would know exactly what to do with her
懂她那套渗人的啃苹果艺术
and her creepy outsider apple art.
他们不能这么快找到戴维斯医生
They can't find this Dr. Davies guy soon enough.
吉迪恩
Gideon!
太好了 这下她坏了
Great. Now she's broken.
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
挺好 咋了
Yeah. Why?
不是吧
Oh, man.
你生气是因为约翰出了这档子事
Are you mad that we're honeymooning in your house,
导致我俩在你家度蜜月还是
after everything that happened with John or--
小两口 我爱你们
Shh. Aves, I love you.
我爱你俩
I love you both.
你们爱的我都爱
I love your love.
我爱你俩此刻彼此相爱
I love that you're loving each other right now,
即使我吃奶油泡沫的时候
even if that love is happening directly above me
你俩还在虐狗我也爱
while I eat sugar foam.
好吧
Okay.
如果你想聊聊什么的 来找我
Well, if you ever want to talk or anything, just come find--
真不用了
No, seriously.
我无所谓 我刀枪不入
I am A-okay. I am golden.
知道吗 听我说完 小扎
You know what? Just--just hear me out, Z.
我不是评判你哈 我只是
No judgment, okay? I'm just...
觉得你和贝拉德截然不同
I think you and Behrad are very different people,
也许你的应对机制
and I think that maybe your coping mechanisms
和他不同
might not be the same as his coping mechanisms.
说真的 我不确定
- You know, honestly, I'm not sure
我磕嗨的方式对不对
that I'm doing this stoned thing correctly,
因为我要么觉得饿 要么觉得累
because I either feel, like, very hungry or tired,
一直如此
all of the time.
不可能这样对吧 可能吗
That can't be it, can it? Can that be it?
我也不知道 但你是言出必行的人
I don't know. You're a doer though.
你跟我很像
You know? You're like me.
没错 我喜欢找事做
Oh, it's true. I love a project.
你喜欢找事做 咱给你找点事
You love a project. Let's find you a project.
大扫除 大扫除 这个好
Ooh, cleaning. Cleaning. That's a good one.
我要把这里清理干净
I ought to clean this place.
我要打扫这里 清除约翰的气息
I'ma clean this place. Clean the John vibes.
没错 就该这样
Yes. Yes! That's my girl.
至少 能让我离开房♥间一下
You know, at minimum, it will give me an excuse
因为你俩太大声了
to leave this room, because you guys are very loud.
什么 拜托 我俩才没有呢
What? Come on. We're not loud.
核心资格
Core competency.
听不懂你说啥呢
I don't even know what you're talking about.
告诉我 您有伴侣了吗
So tell me. Is there a Mrs. Hoover?
没有 女士 我以工作为伴
Oh, no, ma'am. I'm married to my job.
这是我的名片
Oh, well, let me give you my card,
万一你和你的工作分道扬镳了
in case you and your job ever get divorced.
我的手包不见了
My purse. It's gone.
别担心 女士
Never fear, madam.
国内最杰出的侦探为您服务
You have the nation's finest detective at your service.
我们要把嫌犯围捕起来吗
Should we round up the usual suspects?
那些是我的手下
Those are my men.
谁都不许离开这个车厢 直到找到手包
No one is leaving this car, till we get that purse back.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表