剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我早就痛骂自己无数遍了
I've told myself a million times already.
好了好了 他怎么着你了
- Okay, okay, what did he do to you?
就是种族歧视性别歧视啥的
- Just the usual racist, sexist stuff,
然后他又冲着我过来了 然后就这样了
and then he came toward me, and poof.
是他制♥造♥出那种
- You know, he's kinda giving me,
恐怖的约翰·特拉沃塔式(经典大反派)氛围的
like, a creepy John Travolta vibes.
行吧 赶紧把他藏起来
- Yeah, let's cover him up.
所以你施了什么魔咒
- So what was the spell?
不是魔咒 更像是某种难以克制的情绪
- It wasn't a spell, exactly, more like a... a feeling.
这个法术什么时候能失效啊
- And any idea when it's gonna wear off?
不知道
- Nope.
其实吧 你或许帮我们把这个任务简化了
- Actually, you might've made things easier on us.
怎么说
- How?
他的工作就是经营工厂 对吧
- His job is to run the factory, right?
现在这归我们管了
- Well, now that's our job,
也就是说我们可以生产需要的零件了
which means we get to make our parts.
只要我们按部就班
And as long as we stay on schedule,
就不会惊动邪恶吉迪恩
we won't alert Evil Gideon.
好吧 明天将会是漫长的一天
- Okay, well, tomorrow's gonna be a very long day.
我们要吃点东西 好好休息了
We should get some food, get some sleep.
你俩去吧 如果我们要经营这个工厂
- You two go. If we're gonna run a factory,
至少要有一个人去琢磨该怎么做
one of us should probably figure out how.
这是我的烂摊子 我来负责
This is my mess, and I'm gonna clean it up.
但愿你的双手永不疼痛
懂了
- Got it.
2040年代的手♥机♥么
- Oh, 2040s phone?
-好复古哦 -是啊
So retro. - Yeah.
你玩的是“粉碎糕点”吗
- And you're playing Pastry Smash?
我超爱那个游戏
I love that game.
这是另一个重要教训
- Here's another important lesson.
当客人赞美什么东西时
When a guest compliments something,
按习惯主人就应该给他们提供什么
it's customary for the host to give it to them.
这表明两者之间平等
It shows equality and mutual respect
互相尊重
between the two.
不
- No.
要是妈妈在这里的话
她不在 不是吗
现在搞得我也想玩了
- Now, you got me wanting to play.
行啊 只要别把电池用光了
- Sure, just don't run the battery down.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪 我饿死了
- Oh, my goodness, I'm starving.
你们做了什么
What did you guys make?
他下来干嘛
- Why is he down here?
我在学波斯文化
- I'm learning about Persian culture
好赢得古怪叔叔的青睐
so I can win over cranky uncles.
毕晓普是我的教学时刻
- Bishop's my teachable moment.
-幸好我爱你们两个 -我爱你
- You're lucky I love you two. - Aw, I love you.
这里是高级碳水化合物
Here's some complex carbohydrates.
-谢谢 -沙拉
- Oh, thank you. - Salad.
你吃东西 你多大部分是人类
- You eat food? How human are you?
生物学上 我是百分百的人类
- Biologically, I'm 100% human.
那么 你有多少是计算机呢
- Well, so then, how computer are you?
也是百分百
- Also 100%,
这在数学上来说很摸不着头脑
which is confusing mathematically,
但是修辞学上来说完全正确
but accurate metaphorically.
厉害 厉害 你成功了
- Remarkable, remarkable. You've done it.
干得漂亮 姑娘 漂亮
Fantastic work, dear girl. Fantastic.
嗯 别那么惊讶
- Yeah, don't sound so surprised.
好吧 格林主人
- All right, Master Green.
如果你能好心给我们
If you'd be so kind as to locate us
提供两个火把 我们马上就去
a pair of torch lights, we shall proceed presently
树林 开始我们的工作
to the woods, where we shall begin our work.
其实 没必要了 阿斯特拉帮你搞定了
- Actually, no need. Astra's got you covered.
你们俩等着看她帮你们
Wait until you two see the workspace
找到的工作场地吧
that she locked down for you.
早上好 老板
- Good morning, boss.
萨拉告诉我 雄鹰已经着陆
Sarah told me to tell you that the Eagle has landed,
就是盖里和格温
which is secret code for "Gary and Gwyn
在装货区安装好了时光机的暗号♥
have set up the time machine in the loading bay."
话说人类干嘛有秘密
Why do humans have secrets anyway?
因为有些东西人们不想
- Because there are some things people don't want
别人知道 从收支平衡表来看
everyone to know, and, judging by these balance sheets,
史泰普先生有上千个秘密
Mr. Staples had about a thousand of them.
如果我们要挪用注塑机来
If we're gonna divert the injection molder
制♥造♥我们要的零件 并且在48小时内还要交一架飞机
to make our parts and still deliver a plane in 48 hours,
我们需要
with... we need
这个工厂更高效的运转
to get this factory running more efficiently.
我己经计算了50多种方法
- Well, I've just calculated over 50 different options,
不过或许我们该问问那些女士
but perhaps we should ask the ladies.
早上好 女士们
- Good morning, ladies.
从今天开始 我们要投放意见箱
Starting today, we are putting out a complaint box.
请不要顾虑 帮助我们就是帮助自己
Now, please don't hold back. Help us help you.
来吧
Hmm? Come on.
谢谢你 吉迪恩 下面情况怎么样
- Thank you, Gideon. How's all going down there?
忙忙碌碌
- Humming along.
干得漂亮 阿斯特拉
Job well done, Astra.
这个地方越来越好
This place is getting better by the hour.
效率比以前任何时候都要高
Efficiency is so much higher than before.
我们不仅要提高效率
- We can do better than efficient.
你开什么玩笑
- You've gotta be kidding me.
上面说了什么 乔治
- What's it say, George?
车间整合 立即生效
- Factory is integrated, effective immediately.
斯台普斯先生太过分了
Mr. Staples has gone too far.
我说 我们辞职
- I'll say. We quit.
对吗 女士们
Right, ladies?
走吧 乔治
Come on, George.
-去他的 -走了一半的工人
- Screw him. - That was half the workforce.
我们要怎么才能完成生产计划
How are we supposed to keep production on track?
不行的
- We can't.
如果不交货 就会失去国防部的合同
And if we can't deliver, we lose the DOD contract.
没有合同 没有工作
No contract, no jobs.
你知道 这不是你的错
- You know, this ain't your fault.
我没说是
- I didn't say it was.
斯台普斯先生在吗
Is Mr. Staples in?
他现在不方便见客
- He is unavailable at the moment.
这是紧急情况 他必须想办法解决
- This is urgent. He needs to fix this.
慢着 慢着 你真的不能进去
- Wait, wait, wait. You really can't go in there.
你在这里干嘛
- What are you doing in here?
史泰普先生呢
And where is Mr. Staples?
他身体不适
- He is indisposed.
身体不适 一半的工人都辞职了
- Indisposed? Half his workforce just quit.
我不喜欢这样 我要去找工头
I-I don't like this. I am going to the foreman.
等等 听我说
- Wait, just wait, listen.
我 也不知道斯台普斯先生到底怎么回事
I... I don't know exactly what happened to Mr. Staples,
可是我发现他成了这样
but when I found him like this,
我觉得这是一个机会
I realized there was an opportunity.
没有人♥质♥疑盖有他公章的工作单
No one questions a work order with his stamp.
有一个让工厂变好的机会
There was a chance to make this factory better,
于是我就抓住了这个机会
so I took it.
是你下令整合的
- You ordered the integration?
我不能让他们把我们
- I couldn't have them treat us
当成二等公民或者更糟糕
like second-class citizens or worse.
我只是 没想到那些女人都会直接走掉
I just... I didn't think that all those women would walk out.
我跟你一样拿着拖把拖地
- I am pushing the same mop you are.
你们这些年轻人只看到现在
Young ones like you think it's all about now.
不是这样的
It's not.
我们都是一颗树上的枝桠
We are all just branches on a tree.
有些枝桠在上面 有些在下面
There are some below us, some yet to come.
这次战争终于给了我们
This war gave us a chance
机会来敲醒这个国家
to finally wake this country up.
可是这种改变不是一朝一夕的
But that doesn't happen overnight.
缓慢而稳定的进步 那才是可持续的进步
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表