剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
真正关心的人
the people you care about.
有时候面对现实
Sometimes, it's easier just to face the music
接受你犯错的事实更容易
and accept the fact that you made a mistake.
跟我一起来深呼吸吧 来吧
Hey, take a deep breath with me. Come on.
现在跟我念 我原谅我自己
Now, repeat after me. I forgive myself.
- 我原谅我自己 - 很好
- I forgive myself. - There!
现在感觉好点了吗
Now, don't you feel better?
没
No. - Oh.
不过看到这个我感觉好多了
- But that makes me feel better.
- 你没事吧 大个子 - 好多了
- You all right there, big guy? - Better now.
你一定被胡佛的死吓死了
Hoover's death must have been quite the shock,
所以我们带了点东西
so we brought you a little something
来抚慰你们悲伤的灵魂
to soothe your grieving souls.
除了这瓶 还有很多啊
And there's plenty more where that came from.
可以说是没完没了
Oh, never-ending, one could say.
我的天呐
Holy smokes.
子弹金发女郎 头儿爱死你们了
The Bullet Blondes? The big fellow loves you gals.
我想为我刚才的态度
I would like to formally apologize
正式道个歉
for how I treated you both.
希望能给我一次重来的机会
And I would like to ask for a do-over.
- 没问题 - 谢谢
- Already done. - My man.
你们真人比照片还好看
Your photographs don't do you justice.
这里荒无人烟的 怎么来了这么多人
That's a lot of company, for the middle of nowhere.
女士们 先生们
Boys. Ladies.
又一个胡佛
Another Hoover?
你不是说你杀了他吗
Thought you said you killed him.
我是杀了
I--I did.
好吧 两架乘波号♥和两个胡佛
Okay. Two Waveriders and two Hoovers.
这可不是巧合
That cannot be a coincidence.
只有我一个人觉得吗 他现在看着更生气了
Is it me, or does he look even more pissed off now?
我们要绑♥架♥你
We're kidnapping you.
我要逮捕你们
And I'm arresting you.
事实上 你们都被捕了
In fact, you're all under arrest.
宁死不屈
Over our dead bodies!
我觉得咱们还是赶紧跑吧
Maybe we should just skedaddle right over here.
- 好吗 - 所有人 找掩护
Yeah? - Everybody, take cover!
- 快上啊 快点 - 快走 快
Get in there. Come on, move it. Go!
我们不能让胡佛再死一次了
We can't let Hoover die again.
应该用不着我们操心了
Don't think we need to worry about that.
天
Jeez, ah!
慢着 慢着
Whoa, whoa! Whoa, slow.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait...
各位 事态已经失控了
Guys, this is out of control.
很有可能危及到时间线
The timeline's at serious risk of changing.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
来吧
Come on.
不会吧 我们又把他杀了么
Oh, no. Did we kill him again?
没有血
There's no blood.
嘿 这人好坚强
Whoa. That dude is tough.
我觉得这不是个人
I don't even think he is a dude.
我想他是
I think he's a...
机器人
Robot.
也太巧了吧
What are the chances?
等等 所以是机器人炸掉了乘波号♥
Wait, so robots blow up the Waverider?
J·埃德加·胡佛 原来是个机器人 这就说得通了
J. Edgar Hoover, a robot. That explains a lot.
我吃了个机器人
I ate a robot?
对不起 我的胃
Shh. - Sorry, stomach,
小肠肠 小胃胃 还有
and small intestine, and small stomach, and--
盖理 安静 你吃的不是机器人
Gary, shush. Shush. You did not eat a robot.
你吃了真胡佛
You ate the real Hoover.
这个家伙 肯定是他的替代者
This--this must be his replacement.
各位 他在干嘛啊
You guys, what--what is he doing?
自我重启吧
Rebooting himself?
启动自毁程序 20秒
Self-destruct sequence initiated. 20 seconds.
呃 同志们 我不认为
Um, guys, I don't think that--yeah.
咱们快跑 快 动作要快
We gotta go! Come on. Let's go. Move it.
但愿史普纳和阿斯特拉没事
Oh, I hope Spooner and Astra are okay.
她们可能正在格洛丽亚家
They're probably having the chillest time
享受最惬意的时光
at Gloria's right now.
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
- 嘿 吉迪恩 - 嘿
- Hey, Gideon. Hey...
对不起 我太习惯以前的那个你了
I'm sorry. I'm so used to the old you.
那个总是无所不知的你
The one who always had all the answers.
我从没想过 有天你会需要我们的帮助
I never thought you'd be the one needing help from us.
你能再给我一次机会吗
Do you think we could try again?
我希望咱们能想到办法 跟她沟通
- I wish we could figure out a way to communicate with her.
她显然在努力
I mean, she's obviously trying.
亲爱的 你会有办法的 你一向如此
Amor, you'll find a way. You always did.
埃斯佩兰萨 你六岁才学会说话
Esperanza, you didn't speak until you were six years old.
这个我不记得了
I don't remember that.
你会用别的方式跟我沟通
You communicated with me in other ways.
即使不使用语言
We always understood each other, you and I,
我们也一直能理解对方的意思
even if we weren't using words.
你会过来拥抱我
You would come over and hug me
或者拉着我的手
or hold my hand.
你会轻触我 告诉我你在倾听
Your little touch, it made me feel heard.
这是你的天赋 埃斯佩兰萨
It's your gift, Esperanza.
谢谢 妈妈
Gracias, Mami.
我知道这对你来说很难接受
I know this must be tough for you.
我明白
I get it.
没人能理解你想表达的意思
And it must be really hard when no one understands
这种感觉一定很难受
what you're trying to tell them.
我想让你知道 你不是一无是处
And I hope you know that you're not useless.
你只是还在摸索而已
You're just figuring it out.
我好害怕 我怎么会在这里
I'm terrified. How did I even get here?
我好困惑 他们怎么都听不懂我的意思
I'm so lost. Why can't they understand me?
我能听到她
I can hear her.
我能听到吉迪恩的想法 她很害怕
I can hear Gideon's thoughts. She's scared.
- 她在说什么 - 没事的
- What's she saying? - Hey, it's okay.
吉迪恩 我就在你身边
Gideon, I'm right here.
深呼吸 集中注意力
Just breathe and focus.
纽约戴维斯医生的机器
Dr. Davies' machine in New York City.
将于11月7日进行时间旅行实验
Time travel experiment takes place November 7th.
她说 戴维斯博士的时间旅行实验
She's saying Dr. Davies' time travel experiment
将于1925年11月7日
will take place in New York City,
在纽约举♥行♥
on November 7, 1925.
- 也就是两周后 - 没错 船长
- That's two weeks from today. - Precisely, Captain.
她能说话了
She's back!
太棒了 这个计划会成功的
That's fantastic. The plan's gonna work.
两周
Two weeks.
这就解释了什么他们还没回来
Maybe that explains why they're not back yet.
但我们得先找到戴维斯医生
But we have to get to Dr. Davies first,
不然传奇们就会死
or the Legends will die.
也许原因就在这里
Or maybe that's why.
把那件农场装备打包好
Pack up that ranch wear.
我们要去拯救传奇了
We've got some Legends to save.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表