剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
本来抢劫完之前
We weren't gonna say anything
我不该说这些的 不过你过来
till after the robbery, but come here.
我们是中土抢劫帮
We're the Midland Gang.
- 不会吧 - 没错
- No, way! - Yeah.
我超爱中土抢劫帮
I love the Midland Gang!
超级粉丝
Huge fan.
我说的是所有人都趴到地上 小伙子们
I said get all the way down on the ground, boys.
艾娃一直在朝天花板开枪
Ava keeps shooting the ceiling.
她很讨厌天花板
She hates ceilings.
有两个女人
Two women?
中土抢劫帮可没有女人啊
There's no women in the Midland Gang.
你可以去抢银行 没问题
You can steal money from a bank, fine.
但你不可以偷别人帮派的名字
But you don't steal somebody's gang name!
好吧 女士 我们没有帮派名
All right, lady, look, we don't have a gang name.
- 好吗 - 你们得起个名字的
- Okay? - Well, gotta have a gang name.
你们这可是爱国行为
It's patriotic.
你觉得
Oh, oh, what about
明日传奇
the Legends...
怎么样
of Tomorrow?
有点啰嗦啊
Uh, it's wordy.
确实
It is.
子弹金发女郎
The Bullet Blondes.
但不是只有莎拉和艾娃
Well, it's not just Sara and Ava.
我们也是帮派成员啊
We're in the gang too.
脏活累活都是她们干了啊
They're doing all the heavy lifting.
子弹金发女郎
Bullet Blondes.
妈呀 小B 挺不错的
Damn it, B, it is catchy.
- 子弹金发女郎 - 子弹金发女郎
- Hmm, the Bullet Blondes. - The Bullet Blondes.
子弹金发女郎
The Bullet Blondes.
这起抢劫案是子弹金发女郎干的
This robbery is the work of the Bullet Blondes!
子弹金发女郎
The Bullet Blondes!
你在和我开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
现在 你们都听话的低下头
Now, y'all gonna put your heads down
然后数到100 然后假装你们没见过我们
and count to 100, and pretend you never saw us.
- 没错 - 没错
- Yeah! - Yeah.
等等 等下
Ooh, wait, wait, and, um,
然后像从未发生过这件事情一样 继续生活
go about your lives like none of this ever happened,
就像什么也没发生一样 继续完成
completing any historically significant events
历史上重要的事件吧
you might otherwise have done.
我们走吧
Let's go.
给子弹金发女郎让路
Make way for the Bullet Blondes!
子弹金发女郎
Whoo, the Bullet Blondes! Whoo-hoo!
感谢你们的合作
Thank you all for you cooperation!
抱歉开枪吓到你们了
Sorry about the guns!
子弹金发女郎 子弹金发女郎
The Bullet Blondes! Bullet Blondes!
子弹金发女郎 我喜欢
The Bullet Blondes, I like it.
不得不承认你是对的 宝贝
Have to admit you were right, babe.
这进行的非常顺利啊
That went off without a hitch.
看起来我们现在就是子弹金发女郎了
Guess we're the Bullet Blondes now.
盖理 咱们走
Come on, Gary, let's go!
从没觉得93.65块钱有这么棒
Whoo! $93.65 never felt so sweet.
我不觉得这会改变历史
I don't think that's gonna change history,
但我还是要把它写到咱们的待办事项里
but I am gonna write it down on our to-do ledger,
以防万一它改变了历史
just to be sure that it doesn't.
希望胡佛发现了我们的踪迹
Hopefully Hoover is on our scent.
他会跟着我们离开小镇的
He's gonna follow us out of town,
离开格洛里亚的房♥子
away from Gloria's house.
下一站 纽约
Next stop, New York City.
朋友们 前面有东西
Guys, something's up ahead.
什么 他已经设了路障了
What he already roadblocked us?
妈的 这个胡佛动作可真快
Damn, that Hoover works fast.
他真的是不屈不挠啊
He's indefatigable.
都结束了 子弹金发女郎
It's over, Bullet Blondes.
下车 然后把手放在地上
Get out of the car and put your hands on the ground.
- 直接冲 - 什么
- Gun it. - What?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我觉得 他应该是个很准的枪手啊
I bet he's a pretty good aim with that gun.
有道理 纳特 你来开车
That's a good point. Nate, get behind the wheel
以防万一他开枪了 换吧 盖理
in case he opens fire. Come on, Gary,
换吧咱们 换吧
Let's go, come on, let's go.
快点 盖理
Go, Gary.
脚别踩到我的脸了
Feet out of my face.
我的天啊 天啊
Oh, God, oh, God.
- 好的 我们开始吧 - 其他人
- All right, let's do it. - Everyone else,
趴下 趴下 都趴下
get down, get down, get down.
我说了 只准改变小事情 莎拉
I said small footprints, Sara.
别担心了 宝贝
Don't worry about it, babe.
我们会复原一切的 我保证
We'll fix everything, I promise.
太棒了
Yeah!
我们做到了
We made it!
你们有听到什么声音吗
Did you guys hear something?
听到了
Yeah.
那是
Oh! It's a fan--
- 什么 - 那个不屈
- What? - It's a fabbable.
- 你在说什么 - 关于什么不屈
- What are you trying to say? - Something about bubbles.
- 那个不屈不挠的人 - 什么
- Indefatigable! - What?
我的天
Oh, my--
- 你干了什么 - 我不知道
- what did you do? - I don't know.
这不是真的 这不是真的
This is not happening. This is not happening!
胡佛不可以死
Hoover can't die.
胡佛 胡佛不可以死的
Hoover--Hoover can't die!
我的天啊 谢天谢地 他还活着
Oh, my God. Thank God, he's alive.
果然不屈不挠
Indefatigable.
什么 他说什么 他说什么
What? What'd he say? What'd he say?
- 我不知道 - 你说了什么
- I don't know. - What'd you say?
我说
I said--
我绝不会两次都不中的
"I never miss twice."
- 啊 - 哦
- Ah! - Oh!
我杀了约翰·埃德加·胡佛
I killed J. Edgar Hoover.
我杀了约翰·埃德加·胡佛
I killed J. Edgar Hoover!
我不是故意的 我不是故意的
I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to.
那是 那是
That was--that was--
- 莎拉 我很抱歉 - 我知道 我知道
- Sara, I am sorry. - I know, I know.
他 他是时间线里很重要的人物
He's, uh, very important to the timeline.
时间线 时间线已经被毁了
The timeline? The timeline is ruined.
历史都被毁了 而我们都不需要吉迪恩
History is ruined, and we don't even have Gideon here
来告诉我们这次我们做的有多失败
to tell us how badly we've ruined it.
就这样吧
That's it.
我想去死了 再见
I want to die. Goodbye.
我放弃了
I give up.
再见 再见 再见
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.
- 再见 - 宝贝
Goodbye! - Babe?
我们把艾娃搞崩溃了吗
Did we break Ava?
嘿 嘿 宝贝 你还好吗
Hey, hey, babe, you okay?
- 不好 - 不 你没事的
- No. - Yeah, you're okay.
听着 我知道是我劝你同意这个计划的
Look, I know I talked you into this plan,
不可否认 它已经偏离了正轨
and it has admittedly gone sideways.
但这已经 已经覆水难收了 对吧
But we are-- we're pretty committed, okay?
所以我们就算跪着也要走下去
So we gotta see this one through.
我不能
I can't--
不 你可以的 然后
Yes, you can, and then
等我们回到2021年了
when we get back to 2021,
我们会去度一个真正的蜜月的
we are gonna go on a real honeymoon.
我们会去沙滩 手牵着手散步
It'll be on the beach, we'll walk hand-in-hand.
我们 我们会听你喜欢的关于刺杀者的博客
We'll--we'll listen to one of your Stabcast podcasts
然后我们会 就像是
and watch the sunset. It'll be like--
刺杀者博客
Stabcast.
没错
That's it.
没有人看到
There are no witnesses.
我们太幸运了
We're lucky.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表