剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
♪ My dear, I'm so in love with you ♪
在地板上热舞
♪ Hotsie-totsie dancer on the floor ♪
她是我未来的最爱
♪ She's my future favorite
我的爱 不要否认
♪ My love, no denying it
让我们沉迷吧
♪ So very dizzy for this dame ♪
带我去林荫大道
♪ Take me down the boulevard
徜徉在这疯狂的世界里
♪ Then around this crazy world of ours ♪
不要说这一切只是场游戏
♪ Please don't say it's all a game ♪
- Whoo! - Whoo-hoo!
胡佛呢
Wait, where's Hoover?
时间飞逝 尽情享受
♪ Time flies, so savor it
让我们举杯欢庆
♪ Let's toast and raise ourselves a glass ♪
敬所有的回忆
♪ Cheers to all the memories
面对危险 解决谜题
♪ Facing danger, solving mysteries ♪
在过去 现在和未来
♪ In the present, future, and the past ♪
亲爱的 我们的爱注定 亲爱的 我们的爱注定
♪ Sweetheart, our love is made to ♪
♪ Sweetheart, our love is made to ♪
亲爱的 我们的爱注定永垂不朽
♪ Sweetheart, our love is made to last ♪
crowd: Whoo!
我们不是姐妹
We're not sisters.
太赞了吉迪恩
Yo, that was incredible, Gideon.
你这把好嗓子真不该浪费了
Way to put those pipes to use.
我这嗓子毕竟是好好休息过的
My voice was well-rested.
亲爱的 你唱的真好
Way to croon, sweet cakes.
赶紧出来吧 好让大家见见你
Come out front so the nice man can meet you.
这是怎么回事 莫德呢
What's the big idea? Where the hell is Maude?
早就走远了
Far away from here by now.
你们是什么人 把我的姑娘弄哪去了
Who the hell are you, and what happened to my girl?
我是阿斯特拉·洛根 你个蠢货
I'm Astra Logue, you idiot.
莫德离开了 你再也见不到她了
And Maude is gone. You'll never see her again.
你们觉得自己挺聪明的是吧
You think you're clever, huh?
她会哭着喊着要回来的
She'll come crawling back.
成长的经历
You know, where I grew up,
教给我一个诀窍
we had this knack of finding out
就是能看穿一个人最害怕什么
what people are most afraid of in the entire world.
你装出一副强硬的样子来
And you think you're so tough and strong.
但我知道你最怕什么
But I know the truth, what you're really afraid of.
是蜘蛛对吧
Spiders, wasn't it?
得了吧
Yeah, right.
是嘛
Really?
你不怕数不清的小蜘蛛们
You're not afraid of an infinite amount
爬遍你的全身吗
of tiny little spiders all over your body?
在你的皮肤里爬行
Crawling under your skin,
窜进你的鼻子 耳朵和嘴里
scurrying into your nose, ears, your mouth?
罗斯 你见识过我们的本事了
You've seen what my friend and I can do, Ross.
所以如果你敢去找莫德 哪怕再对她动一点念头
So if you ever go after Maude, if you even think about her...
我就让你永远与蜘蛛为伴
Spiders everywhere forever.
女孩们团结起来
Gals help gals, you jerk.
不
No!
嘿 我们想一会去看
Hey ladies, we're gonna try to make it to the end
金发女郎的舞台 你们要不要一起去
of the Blondes' set, do you wanna come?
你说什么呢 -没听说吗
- What are you talking about? - Didn't you hear?
子弹头金发女郎们在帽子俱乐部
The Bullet Blondes are putting on a performance right now
演出呢
at Chapeaux's.
我们想过去一起参加呢
We're gonna try to catch the rest of the party.
传奇们 赶紧走 -快走 快
- Legends, vamanos. - Go, go, go, go!
Um...
我和扎里的事你猜对了
You're right about me and Zari.
我们的关系是有点阻滞
We are a bit stuck.
但我觉得也能接受
But I've been okay with it
因为我有点担心接下来会怎样
because, well, I'm afraid of what comes next.
看来你和扎里得好好谈谈了
Well, it sounds like you and Z need to have the talk.
然后你随时都可以跟盖理谈握 当然是在你们谈完之后
And then Gare-Bear, he's here to talk after the talk.
谢谢你盖理
Thank you, Gary.
对于一个小地方来说足够了 正是我需要的
It's enough for a small place, but that's all I need.
真不知道该怎么回报你
And I don't know how I'll ever repay you.
只要你的大门对芝加哥的所有人永远开放
Oh, you just keep your doors open for all Chicago's misfits,
我们就扯平了
and we will call it even.
不不不
No, no, no.
打开门看看
Guys, check the doors.
他们来过了
They were here.
别担心传奇们
Don't worry, Legends.
我们准备去纽约了
We're on our way to the Big Apple.
严格来讲
So I mean, technically speaking,
利用你们俩做诱饵 引来了机器人胡弗
using you two as bait to lure Hoover-bot here
可真是我的神来一笔啊
was an inadvertently brilliant stroke of genius on my part.
你还有几个小时
Well, you still got a couple of hours left
可以发号♥施令 所以
of calling the shots, so...
谢谢你的信任队长
I do appreciate the trust, Captain,
但是对付机器人
but when it comes to robots,
我可不在行 得叫另一个扎里出来了
you're talking to the wrong Zari.
我不在的时候
Oh, while I'm gone,
你们帮我找一下手♥机♥哈
will you guys keep an eye out for my cell phone?
拜
Bye.
你们好啊
Oh, what's up, guys?
我错过了好戏啊
Huh. What'd I miss?
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表