剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
about found family and having a-a conscience.
她有了良知又怎么样
So what if she does have a conscience?
正是这样她才很牛逼
That's part of what makes her amazing.
-她变化很大 -贝拉德 闭嘴
She's come so far. - Behrad, shut up.
怎么了
What? -
叫贝拉德是吧
Behrad, was it?
你瞧 你觉得让她很牛逼的
See, the thing that you think makes her amazing
-其实让她现在 -很脆弱
actually now makes her... - Vulnerable.
在下面 她成了任何恶魔的玩物
Down here, she's any demon's plaything.
她可真的生你气了
Oh, hoo, she's really mad at you.
我没感觉到多少反抗啊
I'm not detecting much pushback.
反抗啊 阿斯特拉
Fight it, Astra.
就算你不行我也能理解
But if you can't, I totally get it.
讨厌
Oh, yuck.
你是个好人 对吧
So chill. You're a nice guy? Yeah.
关于好人呢你要知道
Here's the thing about nice guys...
这地狱下面最不缺的就是你这种好人
they are all over the place down here in hell.
他们越是显得善良 隐藏的秘密就越多
The nicer they are, the more secrets they got buried.
我不禁好奇
So I wonder...
你这里面到底隐藏了什么秘密
What have you really got all locked up in here?
或者 就 什么秘密都没有
Or maybe, is it... nothing?
你什么 太无聊了
You got... Oh, it's so boring!
无聊 无聊透顶
Boring. I'm bored.
你为什么跟踪我
Why did you follow me?
-我自己可以的 -是啊
I had this handled. - Yeah. No, duh.
我看到你对那个前台小哥怎么样了
I saw what you did to that guy at the front desk.
我只想确定你不会被刺♥激♥到
I just wanted to make sure you weren't triggered
-回到从前 -你这话什么意思
by being back. - What's that supposed to mean?
嘿嘿 等等 慢着
Hey, hey. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
留着在镜头面前说
Save it for the cameras.
拜托不要啊
Please, no!
Aah!
不不不 我不能在这儿
No, no, no. I can't be here.
你要不是觉得我太弱鸡不能独自前往
So you either think that I'm too weak to go solo
要不就是认为我会重新做回恶魔
or I'm just gonna backslide into being a monster.
-我还以为我们是朋友呢 -我们是啊
I thought we were friends. - We are!
但是 我不想在镜头面前说这些
But... I don't want to talk in front of the cameras.
那没得选
Well, there's not really another option.
他们还在这是因为你跟踪了我
They're still here because you followed me.
Mmm.
我很享受刚才的每一部分
Well, I enjoyed every bit of that.
不只是巧克力 性♥爱♥也很美妙
And not just the chocolate. The sex was great, too.
怎么额
What's wrong?
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
也许他们是对的
Maybe they're right.
也许我们之间的关系蒙蔽了我的判断力
Maybe this thing between us is clouding my judgment.
或许是因为这个地狱宅邸加强了这种感觉
Or maybe it's all been heightened by this hell house.
传奇们最不需要的就是他们的时间领航员
The last thing the Legends need is for their time pilot
痴迷于你甜美的翘臀
to be obsessed with your sweet, little bottom.
不 不 不管是不是地狱
No, no. hell house or not, our judgment isn't clouded.
你 你真的欣赏我的翘臀
You... you do genuinely admire my sweet, little bottom,
我也真的爱你
and I do genuinely love you.
我得走了
I have to go.
不 那 那是真人秀的效果
Uh, no, that... that that was the reality show effect.
我 我知道现在说爱你太早了
I-I know it's too soon to talk about love.
你知道 还得几周之后 至少一个月
You know, t-that's weeks away, e-even a month.
对不起 我只需要点时间思考
I'm sorry. I just need some time to think.
你这会儿力不从心了
You are in over your head this time.
怎么回事
How so?
喂
Hello?
你怎么力不从心了
How are you in over your head?
谁在说话
Who's talking?
你 但愿是
Oh, you, hopefully.
我不想要和一个没有实体的声音
I don't want to share my emotions
分享我的情绪
with a disembodied voice.
不想吗 就一点
Don't you, just a little?
我猜能够倾诉一下是不错
Well, I guess it would be nice to unload.
这些话只留在我们之间
This is just between you and me?
当然
Of course.
这让人难以接受
This has all been quite overwhelming.
我人类的一面
My human side...
发展出越来越多的情绪
well, it's been developing all sorts of new feelings,
我特别讨厌这种叫自我怀疑的情绪
and I particularly hate this one called self-doubt.
你人类的一面
Your human side?
是
Yes.
有时候我希望我能够关掉我的情绪
Sometimes I wish I could turn off my emotions
以分♥析♥式的方式接触事物
and just approach things more analytically,
就像我的中♥央♥处理器设计的那样
like my CPU was designed.
那很危险
That would be quite dangerous.
有些人会说在这特定的环境下
Well, some people would say in these peculiar circumstances
不受控制的情绪才会很危险
that unchecked emotions could be much more dangerous.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
Huh.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
我要甩了你 加里
I'm dumping you, Gary.
-结束了 -什么
It's over. - What?
我需要全部的精力投入工作
I need to devote my full energy to my work.
但是 但是我的翘臀
But... but... but my bottom.
请别闹了 你只会自取其辱
Please don't make a scene. You'll only embarrass yourself.
你们不是在想内特说的话吧
You're not thinking about what Nate said, are you?
一千万年
Ten million years.
我就是没办法像另一个扎里那么放松
I'm just not as laid-back as the other Zari.
我只是借助我的基因
I simply take advantage of my genes
利用我外表的一点特征
to utilize a little variety in my appearance.
跟我说说 承认我
Tell me this... is it a crime to admit that I am,
从实证角度上来讲 很性感是犯罪吗
empirically speaking, very hot?
也许看到你让他
Perhaps the mere sight of you makes him,
我说不好 因为某种原因紧张
I don't know, nervous for some reason.
你猜怎么着 你是对的 他是紧张
You know what? You're right. He's nervous.
但是为什么 我们只是朋友
But why? We're just friends.
他没必要在我身边紧张
There's no reason for him to be nervous around me.
也许是另一个扎里的原因
Maybe it's another Zari.
他为什么在她身边会紧张
Why would he be nervous around her?
他们恋爱了 要同居
They're in love. They're moving in.
这是重要的一步
That's a big step. It's...
天呐
Oh, my God.
-就是这个 -什么
That's it. - What?
他不想要和她搬进图腾里
He doesn't want her to move into the totem.
Oh.
他怎么能这么对她
How could he do this to her?
-小吉 -嗯
Gidget. - Hmm?
我们得保护那个呆子
We have to protect that little nerd.
你在我这队 是不是
You're on my team, right?
当然
Of course I am.
-当然 天呐 -当然
- Of course. Oh, my God. - Of course.
哦 -我爱你
Oh. - I love you.
对 对 对
Yeah! Yep! Yep!
我看到你和扎里谈话了
Hey, I saw you talking to Zari.
她说什么
What'd she say?
我不该说 那是秘密
I shouldn't. It was in confidence.
我只能说她觉得自己比你的扎里
I'll just say it's interesting that she thinks
更好地动用了她的基因
she utilizes her genes better than your Zari.
什么
What?
她觉得我的扎里丑吗
She thinks my Zari's ugly?
她觉得自己比她强
She thinks she's better than her?
我不能说
I cannot say.
-谈的不错 -嗯
- Hey, good talk. - Hmm.
健身伙伴一身推
Spot buddies for life.
-漂亮 -疼
Nice. - Ouch.
埋头计划 耳目一新啊
Deep into planning... refreshing.
剩下的传奇在乎的是
The rest of the Legends are concerned
更微不足道的事情
with more trivial matters.
我在想 也许 凭借现存的的计划
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表