剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
suggesting that she intends to turn over nuclear secrets
卖♥♥给外国买♥♥家
to a foreign buyer.
此类事件
The impact of such an event
会对时间线造成灾难性的影响
would be disastrous to the timeline.
叨逼叨 叨逼叨
Blah, blah, blah, blah!
吉迪恩 你不用哆嗦个没完
We don't need to hear about it, Gideon.
我们不会让这种事发生的
We ain't gonna let it happen.
伊琳娜
Oh, Irina.
你会后悔不如当初跟所有人一起
You'll wish we'd just irradiated you
死于核辐射了
with everyone else.
别误会哈
Don't get me wrong,
恢复命运是件很有意思的事
restoring destinies was fun and all...
那你只能等下次机会了 工具袋
You'll have to wait for the next one, tool bag.
这次该我出手了
This one's all mine.
其实克格勃己经被找到了彼得罗夫博士
Actually, Dr. Petrov is also being tracked by the KGB.
为了不让她的死引起连锁反应
In order for her death to have no ripple effects,
只能悄悄的暗♥杀♥她
she must be taken out quietly.
你在说什么 吉迪恩
What are you saying, Gideon?
这个任务
The challenges posed by such a mission
只有一个人
can only be met by one person
能完成
with a specific skill set:
那就是你 队长
yours, Captain.
一个到处都是克格勃的公园
A public park filled with KGB.
队长会被他们盯上的
The captain's gonna have a target on her back.
吉迪恩 一定有更容易的办法
Gideon, there has to be an easier way.
我手上有关彼得罗夫博士的信息
I'm afraid this is all the information I have
只有这么多
on Dr. Petrov.
而且我想提醒你们一下
And need I remind you
如果我们没能成功阻止信息泄漏
that if we fail to disrupt the exchange...
我知道 我知道 就会改变历史嘛
Yeah, I know, I know. History's screwed.
又是这套老话
Same old song.
吉迪恩 我觉得你的操作系统
You know, maybe it's time we upgrade
可能需要升级一下了
your operating system, Gideon.
不需要 夏普医生已经给我升过级了
No need. Dr. Sharpe just updated it.
你真的要这么做吗
Are you really doing this?
我们必须假装相信大家都很正常
We have to act like everything's normal.
于此同时 你必须要确认一点
And in the meantime, I need you to make sure
那就是夏普医生没有给我洗♥脑♥
Dr. Sharpe isn't brainwashing me.
队长 给你通讯设备
Here are your comms, Captain.
可以走了
You're good to go.
过来看卡你术后感觉如何
Just checking to see how you're feeling post-surgery.
准备好要出任务了吗
Are you up for the task?
感觉完全恢复了
Feeling like my old self again.
-谢谢你的关心 -当然
Thanks for your concern. - Of course.
所以我才要密切关注你的任务情况
That's why I'll be monitoring you on the mission
确保你的能力没有能力任何影响
to make sure your performance isn't compromised.
不胜感激 但是没必要了
I appreciate that, but it's really not necessary.
我很好
I feel fine.
荣幸之至 祝你好运队长
It's my pleasure. Good luck out there, Captain.
接住了 盖理 白♥痴♥
Get it, Gary. Idiot.
嘿 你们要找点乐子吗
Hey, you guys wanna have some fun?
赌20块 队长会用腿
20 bucks says Captain takes the target out
绞杀目标
with her thigh strangle move.
我喜欢这姿势
Oh, I love that move.
我打赌是用枪
My bet is on bo staff.
用枪 没劲
Bo staff? Bo-ring.
我说用飞镖 赌40
Throwing stars. Make it 40.
我觉得队长也不会吃了她 盖理
I doubt the captain's going to eat her, Gary.
但我会收下你这愚蠢外星人的钱的
But I'll take your stupid alien money.
嘿 扎里 你要赌吗
Hey, Zari, you want in on this action?
你们帮帮忙 别太吵了行吗
Hey, do me a favor and cool it on comms.
我刚刚发现一个信♥号♥♥
I just picked up a signal.
可能是克格勃在偷听我们的谈话呢
Might be the KGB listening in for chatter.
我们可不能暴露了她
We don't want to give her away.
最讨厌看别人死的时候只有图像没有声音了
Ugh, hate watching people die with no sound.
难道还是欧洲中世纪吗
What are we, in the Dark Ages?
他们在监控上能看到你
They're watching you on CCTV,
但是能听到声音的只有我们俩
but we've got the comms to ourselves.
另一件事查的怎么样了
What about our other project?
无法利用吉迪恩来破译这些数据
Not being able to use Gideon to decipher
导致破译速度减慢了许多
all this data is really slowing me down.
我会尽可能拖延时间
I can stall as long as I can,
但交接随时都会发生
but the handoff's gonna happen any minute.
彼得罗夫博士 你跑到离乌克兰这么远的地方来了
You're a long way from Ukraine, Dr. Petrov.
不好意思 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, do I know you...
继续假装你在读报纸吧
Keep pretending to read your newspaper.
继续
Go on.
很好
Good.
你是谁
Who are you?
一个需要知道答案的女人 而且你要快点说才行
A woman in need of answers, and fast.
等药推进你的血管里
Once this hits your bloodstream,
30秒心脏就会停跳
you'll have 30 seconds before your heart stops.
毒药吗 真是没想到
Poison? Boo!
又快又无痛
So quick and painless. Ugh!
都胡说八道些什么呢
What a bunch of bull!
赌注还没有结果呢
It's what the smart money said.
盖理说的对
Gary's right.
那个俄♥国♥人还没死呢
The Russian lady ain't dead yet.
他们为什么在交谈
Why are they talking?
拜托了 你们找错人了
Please, you have the wrong person.
前苏联科学家里
Is there another Irina Petrov,
还有人叫伊琳娜·彼得罗夫吗
former Soviet scientist
还有别人将改变核武器的历史吗
who's about to change the course of nuclear history?
不管你听说了什么 都不是真的
Whatever you've heard, it isn't true.
稍等
Hold on.
我好像查出来了
I think I have something.
天哪
Oh, my God.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
拜托了 我的接头人马上就到了
Please, my contact, he'll be here any minute now.
他会告诉你一切的
He'll explain everything.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
队长
Captain.
别动手
Don't do it.
我们不是被洗♥脑♥了
We're not being brainwashed.
我们的大脑
Our brains...
本身就是处理器
they are these CPUs.
我认为
I think...
我们才是机器人
we're the androids.
她在等什么呢
What is she waiting for?
她的心率升高了
Her heart rate's elevated.
你的底层代码决定了你无情又高效
You were programmed to be ruthless and efficient,
把时间线完整性放在所有人类的生命之上
to prioritize the timeline above all human life.
告诉我这些计划是用来干什么的
Tell me exactly what those plans are for.
是一个加快核辐射废物衰变的过程
A process that accelerates the decay of radioactive waste.
本来需要上万年的反应过程
What used to take thousands of years
现在只需要几周
would now take mere weeks.
曾经降临在我族人身上的恐怖
The horrors that befell my people
不会再发生了
would never happen again.
谁会不想要这样的改变呢
What kind of a person wouldn't want such change?
你说得对
You're right.
去他妈的历史
Screw history.
好了 我要把你们救出去
All right, I'm gonna get you out of here,
但是我们被监视着
but we're being watched.
别看
Don't look.
往我脸上来一拳 然后跑
Just punch me in the face and run.
-啥 -要是我的计划成功
- What? - If I planned this right,
公园的那头有一个死区
there's a dead zone on the other side of the park.
你要死区干什么
Why do we need a dead zone?
所以我可以假装我杀了你
So I can fake kill you.
彼得罗夫博士
Dr. Petrov?
你找错人了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表