剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
但是盖理你得小心点
Yeah, but you gotta be careful Gary,
因为那些传奇们会假装是我们
because those Legends are pretending to be us.
我会小心的
谢谢你的提醒
谢谢你的提醒
不客气
Yeah.
你在这干什么
What the hell are you doing?
是我
It's me.
挺能装啊 人类斯普纳
我有手榴弹 你个蠢货
I have grenades, you idiot.
还想吃我吗
Still wanna eat me?
Aah...
愚蠢的人类没有
盖理 你本应该
Gary, you're supposed to be
看着传送门入口的
watching the portal entrance.
我知道 就是有件事
Yeah, well, there's this thing.
虽然不算太重要吧
I mean, it's not really important,
-但也不是那么的不重要 -有屁快放
but it's not not-important. - Spit it out.
你为什么对吉迪恩那么过分
Why are you being so mean to Gideon?
什么意思
What do you mean?
每次她想帮忙执行任务
Well, every time she tries to help out with a mission,
你都会把她关掉
you shut her down.
这是为她好啊
It's for her own good.
她会受伤的
She's only gonna get herself hurt.
受伤
Get herself hurt? Oh...
看到机器贝拉德差点击中她
Seeing Robo-Behrad almost shoot her
一定吓坏你了
must have really scared you.
我不知道你在说什么 盖理
I don't know what you're talking about, Gary.
不 我 我想我知道你为什么会这样
No, I... I think I know why you're acting this way.
因为你就好像是她的母亲一样
You know, it's because you're kind of like her mother.
别说傻话了 我不是她妈
Don't be stupid. I am not her mom.
我是说 是我创造的她没错
I mean, I did create her,
看到她差点被杀了
and seeing her almost get killed...
我也不知道自己怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
就是突然涌起
Just this rush of emotion.
愤怒和
Anger and...
恐惧的情绪
fear.
Aw...
熊妈妈阿斯特拉的特质显现了喔
that's Mama Bear Astra coming out.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
传奇们
Legends.
有人见到贝拉德了吗
Has anyone seen Behrad?
我想问问他是不是找到了机器的我
I wanna ask him if I nailed my Robo's look...
Huh...
亲爱的双胞胎
dead ringer.
Ow!
Ow.
吉迪恩在哪
Where's Gideon?
帮帮我
Help me.
伙计们 帮帮我
Guys, help me.
我是真扎里
I'm the real Zari.
不不 我才是
No, no. I'm the real Zari.
哪个是真扎里啊
Which one's the real Zari?
帮帮我啊 蠢货
Help me, you idiots.
别傻站着
Don't just stand there!
不 帮我
No, help me.
吃了她 盖理
Eat her, Gary!
好吧 好吧
Okay... Okay.
-哪个啊 -这个吧 不
Which one? - This one. No, uh...
不 是
No, uh, just...
你就不能把她们俩都吞下去
Can you not just swallow them both
然后再把真的吐出来吗
and spit out the real one?
我不知道啊
I don't know!
也许
Maybe?
我让你给我穿工装裤
This is for making me wear cargo pants.
Ugh.
你打算吃了我吗 盖理
Were you gonna eat me, Gary?
没啊
No...
Aah! -
那是你的计算机房♥ 小扎
Ugh, there's your computer room, Z.
一旦你干掉了邪恶的吉迪恩
We'll manually land the Waverider
我们就可以手动降落乘波号♥
once you take out Evil Gideon.
服务器房♥
Wow, the server room.
这是我最喜欢的房♥间
It's my favorite room.
关机代码最好有用
The shutdown code better work.
计算机太水了 当然有用
Computers are so lame. It will.
只要你插入写着覆盖的硬盘
Just insert the drive marked "override,"
将它连接到笔记本 然后输入代码
connect it to the laptop, then type the code.
一会见 扎里
Okay, see you later, Zari.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好吧 好吧
Okay.
Okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay.
覆盖 覆盖 覆盖
Override, override, override...
覆盖 你在哪
where are you, override?
好了
Okay...
很好
Ah! Yes.
好了 好了 好了
Okay.
Okay, okay.
好了 好了 好了
Okay.
好了 好了 好了
Okay.
现在输入系统关闭代码
Now the shutdown code.
好了
Okay...
Delta
Delta?
Delta键在哪
Where's the delta key?
你在干什么 塔拉齐小姐
What are you doing, Miss Tarazi?
我 额 我想做个系统诊断
Uh, I uh, I want to run a diagnostic,
但是我需要 额 绕过你的辅助矩阵
but I need to, uh, bypass your auxiliary matrix
以便能直接与它对接
in order to directly interface with it.
-对 -我明白了
Yeah. - I see.
除了你之外 还有哪些传奇偷偷溜上了飞船
Which other Legends snuck on board besides you,
塔拉齐小姐
Miss Tarazi?
我不
I don't k...
我不知道
I don't know
你在说什么 吉迪恩
what you're talking about, Gideon.
我都很久没离开过飞船了
I haven't left this ship in ages.
如果你不立刻住手
If you don't stop right now,
我会抽空飞船里的所有氧气
I will remove all the oxygen from the ship,
把你和其他偷上来的传奇们都杀死
killing you and any other stowaway Legends.
这样的话 吉吉
You know what, Gidget?
我可就别无选择了
You leave me with no choice.
我很高兴你终于恢复了判断力 塔拉齐小姐
I'm glad you've come to your senses, Miss Taraz...
也没那么难嘛
Hmm! That wasn't too hard.
贝拉德 那是怎么回事啊
Behrad, what was that?
系好安全带吧 可能会有点颠簸
Strap in, Z! It's gonna be a bumpy ride!
拉到水平啊
Just keep it level!
说起来容易做起来难
Easier said than done!
好 只要绕过邪恶的吉迪恩操作系统
Good. Just circumvent Evil Gideon's operating system,
并且启动推进器就行了
and bring on the thrusters.
这样可以让降落更稳当
It would really help smooth out the landing.
说到降落
About that landing...
现在我们真的需要推进器了
we could really use those thrusters right about now.
我 我
I... I...
差不多
almost...
搞好了
got it!
我简直不
I can't...
我简直不敢相信你做到了
I can't believe you did it.
你真棒
You were amazing!
真是无可挑剔的时机
Impeccable timing.
这个时机如何
How's this for timing?
终于
Finally.
降落的真不错 伙计们
Nice landing, guys.
真以为我要死了呢
Really thought I was gonna die.
骚乱团队
Team Ruckus,
乘波号♥是我们的了
we got the Waverider.
欢迎登船
Come on board!
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表