剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Now, unless someone has a better idea,
我最疯狂的主意是
here's my crazy one.
我想和他们谈谈
I wanna talk to them.
你想 和他们谈谈
You want to... talk to them?
他们想要保护时间线
Look, they wanna protect the timeline.
我们想回家 我们的目标是一样的
We wanna go home. We both want the same thing.
所以如果我能用他们能理解的方式
So if I could just explain it to them
给他们解释一下
in terms they can understand...
我觉得值得冒这个险
I think it's a risk worth taking.
我想帮忙
And I'd like to be here to assist.
你在大宅里等着
You're waiting in the Manor.
我很感激你愿意帮忙 吉迪恩
Look, I appreciate that, Gideon,
但你们都得在大宅里等着
but you all need to wait in the Manor
以防计划失败
in case this plan goes south.
嘿 宝贝 你还好吗
Hey, babe. Are you feeling okay?
噢 呃
Ow, just, uh,
答应我你会小心行事
just... just promise you'll be careful.
我会的
I will.
休息一下 好吗
Get some rest, okay?
机器人传奇 我是莎拉·兰斯
Robo-Legends, this is Sara Lance.
你们这些屌♥丝是怎么接入我们通讯的
How did you losers access our comms?
我试了很多不同的频道
I, uh, tried a bunch of different channels.
要放弃了啊 聪明
Giving up. Smart.
不 事实上 我想谈谈 不打架
No, actually, I wanna talk. No fighting.
在他们密谋杀害大公的酒馆见我
Meet me at the tavern where they plotted to kill the archduke.
不打架
No fighting?
他们也太拉跨了
They're pathetic.
我不能让你一个人去
I can't let you do this alone.
在谈判中 你必须要有助手
At a parley, you must have a second.
我们已经谈过这个了
We already had this conversation.
但我坚持 你看
But I insist. You see,
士兵是不会自己去执行任务的
soldiers don't go on missions by themselves.
他们一起行动 这是纪律的一部分
They stick together. It's part of the discipline
-还有战争的规则 -你的规则
and the rules of war. - Your rules have gone
被打破了 好吗
out the window, all right?
我要你回大宅去 拜托了
I need you to get back to the Manor... please.
去吧
Just go.
出去 下等人们
Out, peasants!
你的队长呢
Where's your captain?
我就是队长 人肉沙包
I'm the captain, flesh bag.
挺有意思的
Well, that's a choice.
听着 用这些暴♥力♥都是不必要的
Look, all this violence, it's unnecessary.
We both want the same thing:
我们都想拯救时间线
to protect the timeline.
所以你才救了大公吗
Is that why you saved the archduke?
那是为了引诱乘波号♥过来
That was to lure the Waverider.
我们有个计划 让历史回到正轨
We had a plan to put history back,
所以你不应该杀托恩
which is why you shouldn't have killed Thawne.
我们的任务是杀死这里所有的时间旅行者
Well, our orders were to kill all Time Travelers here,
包括你
including you.
我们根本不想待在这里 我们想回家
We don't even wanna be here. We wanna go home.
所以我们还是达成个协议吧
So let's just come to an agreement
这样就不会再有人死了
so no one else has to die.
你讲得糟透了
Your lectures are the worst.
你是模仿我们造出来的
Well, you were modeled after us.
我们一点也不像你们
We're nothing like you!
你们这些可悲的窝囊废毁了一切
You guys are pathetic losers who ruin everything.
你是被设计成这么烦人的吗
Were you programmed to be this annoying,
还是说这是个人选择
or is that a personal choice?
我们只有一个任务 那就是保护时间线
We have one job, and that's to protect the timeline.
谁敢动时间线就杀了谁
And kill anyone who messes with it.
所以我想我们有两个任务
So I guess we have two jobs.
所以我们得杀了你和你的团队
That's why we have to kill you, your team,
还有你的妻子
and your wife.
此时此地
Right here, right now.
Oh.
此时此地
Right here, right now.
Oh.
那我想就会有打斗了
Then I guess there will be fighting.
但我得警告你 杀我没那么容易
But I have to warn you, I'm not that easy to kill.
因为你不会受伤吗
Oh, 'cause of your invincibility?
知道我要怎么折磨你吗
You know how I'm gonna torture you?
我要一次又一次地杀了你
I'm gonna kill you over and over and over again
直到你告诉我你们小队的位置
until you give me your team's location.
再见
Bye. Haaah...
Oh...
想得美
Nice try.
我为什么要这样说话
Why am I talking like this?
管他的 听起来太棒了
Whatever. It sounds wonderful.
开始吧
Here we go!
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name...
冷静 格温 冷静
Calm down, Gwyn. Calm down.
冷静 你只需要把注意力集中在呼吸上
Calm down... you just need to focus on your breathing.
好好好
Okay, okay, okay.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
都会没事的
It's gonna be okay. -
我下一次要怎么杀你
How am I gonna kill you next?
斩首吗
Decapitation?
能把你的头扯下来就太好了
That'd be fantastic to be able to rip off your head.
Hmm.
吉迪恩
Gideon.
等等
Hang on.
吉迪恩
Gideon,
她逃掉了
she got away.
这些传奇就像蟑螂
These Legends are like cocka-roaches.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
我是杀虫剂
I'm the exterminator.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们不能跟他们讲道理 我们不能和他们打
We can't reason with them. We can't fight with them.
我要怎么跟其他人说
What am I gonna tell the others?
你试图和他们谈判
That you tried to negotiate with them,
他们想杀了你
and that they tried to kill you.
你英勇战斗 他们也英勇战斗
That you fought honorably, and they fought dishonorably.
因此 你没有义务
And therefore, you were under no obligation
为荣誉而战
to fight with honor.
无论光荣与否 我们仍然不能打败他们
Honorably or dishonorably, we still can't beat them.
在战争中 一个士兵只会有他的将军的水平
In war, a soldier is only ever as good as his general.
即使在最黑暗的时候
Even in the darkest of times,
将军的职责就是成为一盏明灯
it is the general's job to be a beacon of light.
我们是传奇 不是军队
We are the Legends, not the military.
但都是一样的 你看不出来吗
But it's all the same! Don't you see?
我是一个迷失 孤独 破碎的人
I was a lost, lonely, and broken man.
但在你的帮助下
But with your help,
我得以重新振作起来
I was able to-to-to rebuild myself back up.
我们在死亡的阴影下
We are in the valley of the shadow of death.
但我们会熬过去的
But we will get through this,
我们会打败那些可恶的机器人
and we will defeat those wretched machines.
我相信你 兰斯女士
I believe in you, Miss Lance.
就像你相信我一样
Like you believed in me.
你会想出办法的
And you will figure out what we ought to do here.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
谁 我吗
Who, me?
不不不 我不是领袖
Oh, no, no, no, no, I'm no leader.
-你才是 -但你曾是一名士兵
You are. - But you were a soldier.
比我们都有战争经验
With more wartime experience than any of us.
面对这样一个不光彩的敌人 你会怎么做
So against a dishonorable foe like that, what would you do?
与如此致命的对手正面交锋
It is perilous for us
对我们来说很危险
to engage in any adversary this lethal, head on.
打败他们的唯一方法就是永远不要和他们正面交锋
The only way to defeat them is to never confront them directly
必要时还要会耍阴招
and to play dirty if we have to.
我很擅长耍阴招
Fighting dirty's up my alley,
但像懦夫一样躲避他们却不是耍阴招
but avoiding them like cowards is not.
我们必须发挥我们的优势 罗格小姐
Yeah, we must play to our strengths, Miss Logue.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表