剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
You have the wrong person.
草
Damn!
没用枪
No bo staff!
跟你说了这很无聊了
Told you it was boring.
来吧
Come on.
猝不及防啊
Ooh! Sucker punch.
你会后悔的 女士
You're gonna regret that, lady.
耶 飞镖
Yeah! Throwing star! -
她没丢中
She missed.
她从来不会的
She never misses.
怎么了 我们跟丢了
What happened? We lost them.
愚蠢的死区
他们追你是为了你手里的计划
People are after you for these plans.
他们需要在正确的人手里
And they belong in the right hands,
现在 你需要把它们交给我
but for now, you need to give them to me
直到可以安全进行分享
until they're safe to share.
我凭什么相信你
Why should I trust you?
因为就是那些人派我来杀你的
Because those same people sent me to kill you,
我提醒你一下 你还活着
and if you haven't noticed, you're still alive.
先低调行事 等我联♥系♥你
Now lay low until I contact you.
什么时候
When?
三天 三年 我也不知道
Three days, three years, I don't know.
但是我会找到你的
But I will find you.
干得漂亮 队长 时间线回归正常了
Well done, Captain. The timeline is back on track.
那个彼得罗夫博士可真是难缠
That Dr. Petrov gave me a hell of a run,
但是我还是搞定了
but I got her.
我相信你的肩膀没问题吧
I trust there were no issues with your shoulder?
没问题 完全正常
None. I feel 100%.
很好
Good.
那尸体呢
抱歉 小盖
Sorry, Gar.
我把尸体塞垃圾桶里了
I shoved the body in a dumpster.
想给我们的赌约画个句号♥吗 队长
Care to settle a bet, Captain?
怎么攻击目标
How'd you take the target out?
用腿绞杀的 不然呢
A thigh strangle. What else?
给钱吧 你输了
Ha-ha! Pay up, loser.
给钱吧你输了 给钱吧你输了
Pay up, loser. Pay up, loser.
给钱吧紫色输家
Pay up, purple loser.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
我让伊琳娜走了
I let Irina go.
很好 因为我有东西要给你看
Good, because I have something to show you
绝对烧脑 我是说烧CPU
that's gonna blow - your mind - CPU.
结果吉迪恩并不需要升级
Turns out Gideon didn't need an upgrade.
她有个秘密防火墙 里面藏着这个
She has a secret firewall installed to hide this:
真正的莎拉·兰斯的历史记录
a historical record of the real Sara Lance.
什么玩
What the...
还有别的传奇
And the rest of the Legends,
我们的模版
the people we're modeled after.
所有夏普医生把我们扭曲成
It's everything Dr. Sharpe needed
她可以控制的样子所需要的东西
to tweak us into versions she could control.
让我们保护历史 不问任何问题
To protect history without asking any questions.
这就是为什么她想给你升级
That's why she wanted to give you an upgrade,
让你变成更好的队长
to make you a better captain.
就像她把我变成更好的黑客一样
Same way she made me a better hacker.
但是这些文档 还不够让我们
But these files, they weren't enough
认为我们是活的
to make us think we're alive,
所以她给了我们人格
so she gave us personalities.
我们中的大多数人
Well, most of us.
正是
Yeah, exactly.
慢着 这是什么
Wait, what's this?
这是乘波号♥吗
Is that the Waverider?
夏普医生
Dr. Sharpe?
这意味着
That means...
她也是个机器人
she's an android too.
那是谁给她编的程呢
Then who programmed her?
欢迎来到你的新家 吉迪恩
Welcome to your new home, Gideon.
比你之前待的那个小硬盘
So much more space to roam
空间大多了
than that tiny hard drive you were in.
四处看看 活动一下吧
Take a couple laps around, stretch your legs.
整艘船都是你的
You have vantage points all over the ship.
唯一能够做出机器人版传奇的
The only one who could've made the android Legends
只有那个一直在跟踪
was the person or thing
他们一举一动的人或者东西
that was tracking their every move,
所有想法和情绪
every thought, every emotion.
是吉迪恩
Gideon.
这就是为什么她只给我们看她想
That's why she only shows us the parts of history
让我们看的部分历史
she wants us to see.
是她在控制我们
She's the one who's controlling us.
我们需要把她关了
We have to shut her down.
把她关了倒容易
Shutting her down is easy.
说服一帮精神病杀手♥机♥器人
Convincing a bunch of psycho killer robots
不要显得像一帮精神病杀手♥机♥器人就
not to act like psycho killer robots...
我去跟他们说
Oh, I'll talk to them.
这是我们的下一个任务吗 队长
Is this our next mission, Captain?
干掉夏普医生
Take out Dr. Sharpe?
-不 这不是任务 -我明白了
- No, this isn't a mission. - Oh, I get it.
又是训练练习吗
It's another training exercise.
不 这不是测试 好吗
No, it's not a test, all right?
现在是时候了解我们到底
It's time for us to learn the truth
是什么了 来吧 医生 告诉他们
about what we are. Go on, Doc, tell them.
非得说吗
Is this really necessary?
告诉他们我们是什么
Tell them what we are,
不然我就割了你的喉
or I will slit your throat,
没有人会救你的
and there will be no one here to stitch you up.
你们是
You are...
我们才是真的机器人传奇
we are the real robot Legends.
有意思
Good one.
不 我不是在开玩笑
No, this isn't a joke.
我们是机器人
We are the androids,
不是我们一直在追的传奇们
not the Legends that we've been chasing.
我们是吉迪恩按着他们的样子做出来的
We were modeled after them by Gideon.
她把我们编程来
She programmed us
追杀他们 修正历史的
to hunt them down and to correct history.
要是你不相信我 自己去看医务舱里
Look, if you don't believe me, then go check the infirmary.
没这个必要
That won't be necessary.
莎拉说的是真的
Sara's telling the truth.
那我们全是机器人咯
We're all droids, then.
我们其实都是钢铁之躯
Deep down inside, we're all made of steel.
编程 怎么编的
"Programmed" how?
用的这些
Using these.
告诉他们怎么弄的
Tell them how it works.
我们都有一个核心处理单元
Each of us has a core processing unit
植入在我们的头部
inserted into our heads.
你们受伤的时候 我先尽量修复
When you get injured, I fix what I can,
做了所有必要的升级
and make any necessary upgrades.
要是你受的损伤己经不能修复 我就把你的CPU
If you're injured beyond repair, I take your CPU
拿出来放到新的身体里 就这么简单
and put it into a new body, simple as that.
然后我们就又完好无损了
And we walk out of the infirmary good as new.
但是她控制了我们的行为
But she manipulated our behavior
让我们能更好地听从吉迪恩的指令
to better follow Gideon's orders.
要不是我 扎里和阿斯特拉就死了
If it weren't for me, Zari and Astra would be gone.
你看不出来吗 我们不会死的
Don't you see? We can't die.
在你说机器人之前我都信
You had me up to "droids."
所以发号♥施令的是吉迪恩
So Gideon's calling the shots?
已经不是了
Not anymore.
从现在开始 我们自己决定
From now on, we're gonna make our own choices.
不再被♥操♥控 被欺骗
No more being manipulated or lied to
或者以什么时间线之名杀害无辜的人
or killing innocent people in the name of some timeline.
你知道为什么真正的传奇们
You know why the real Legends
改变了这么多历史吗
made all those changes to history?
因为他们跟随自己的内心行动
Because they were following their hearts,
而不是CPU
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表