剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
无论他们是来阻止暗♥杀♥的
whether they're here to stop the assassination
还是来看热闹的
or just to watch people try.
来了 下一位选手登场
Oh, here we go. Our next competitor.
-这是 -这是时间传送门
- Is that a... - It's a time portal.
1914年6月28日早晨 车队出发
Morning of June 28, 1914, when the motorcade began.
注意了各位 下一位选手要登场了
Okay, folks, our next competitor is up.
跃跃欲试
Making his approach.
这个视频是实时的 怎么实现的
It's a live feed. How?
这是从旁观者拍摄的档案录像中
Oh, it's, uh, archival film taken by bystanders
拼凑起来的 可以看到整个车队
pieced together to form a view of the whole motorcade.
每次有人尝试
The film updates
影像就会实时更新
each time an attempt becomes history itself.
先排号♥ 等叫号♥
You get your ticket. You wait your turn.
然后上场 这就是规矩
You take your shot. Them's the rules.
我们都到这儿了 还要遵守你的规矩
Well, we're not here to follow your rules.
我要是你 会三思后行的
I wouldn't do that if I were you,
尽管影像会变
because although the filmstrip changes,
但结局总是一样的
it always ends the same way.
天
Whoa! Ugh.
我的天啊
Holy crap!
等等 他是不是
Wait, d-did he-did he just...
自杀式袭击 押中
Self-immolation pays out.
科木里加路 押中
Cumurija Road pays out.
看到了吗 你试图改变一个不动点
You see, you try to change time
周围的时间 结果被时间
at a fixed point, and time...
无情碾压
kills you.
时间还能做到这一点
Time can do that?
从没人能干掉最后一个杀手
No one's ever even made it to the last assassin.
如果你们志在必得 就先拍个号♥吧
But if you're so determined, you're in the queue,
从今天竞争者的实力来看
and by the look of today's competitors,
很快就能轮到你们了
your turn will be up soon.
好吧 格温
All right, Gwyn,
我们想要救艾伦 就得聪明点
if we're gonna save Alun, we have to be smart.
我们不能对更大的时间线
We can't cause any ripples that might affect
-产生影响 -我明白了
the larger timeline. - I understand.
容我说一句 我非常感谢
And I have to say, I am mightily appreciative
你能改变主意 夏普小姐
that you've changed your mind on this, Miss Sharpe.
-谢谢你 -要不是你
Thank you. - We would be dead
我们早就死了 这点我很确定
if it weren't for you. We can give you this.
我马上就要完成神圣使命了
My divine mission is almost complete.
我给你看一下
Now let me show you.
艾伦是在这里被伏击的
This is where Alun was ambushed.
太好了 这些给你
Oh, perfect. Here you go.
Ooh!
-小士兵 -没错
Oh, little soldiers. - Yes.
我在阁楼上找到的
I found them in the attic.
康斯坦丁就是个囤积狂
Constantine was a bit of a hoarder.
这家伙确实很奇怪
Ooh, seems like a very peculiar fellow.
格林先生
Mr. Green! - Hm?
天啊 乘波号♥到了吗
What? Is the Waverider here?
还没有
Uh, not yet.
我只是把时间机器给格温送过来
I'm just here to drop off Gwyn's time machine.
阿斯特拉说它会很快变回来
Astra said it should change back soon.
我就姑且相信他的话吧
Well, I'll assume that that makes sense then.
我完全不懂他在说什么
No, that makes absolutely no sense.
大公怎么样了
What happened with the archduke?
我们还在等着叫号♥呢
Oh, we're still waiting our turn
想象一下时间旅行版的《欢乐酒吧》遇见《雷霆穹顶》
in a sort of time travel "Cheers" meets Thunder Dome.
-什么是《雷霆穹顶》 -你不会想知道的
- What's a Thunder Dome? - Uh, you don't want to know.
-等等 大家都好吗 -不是 我们都很好
Wait, stop, is everyone, uh... - No, no, we're fine.
大家都很好 是一家酒吧 里面都是时间旅行者
We're fine. It's a pub filled with time travelers.
对 都是像我们这样
Yeah, people like us
想拯救大公的人
who are there to save the archduke.
一群时间旅行者
A whole community of time travelers
有着相同的目标和目的
all with the same aim and purpose.
格温 没有你的发明
Wow, Gwyn, none of this
这一切都不会存在
would exist without your invention.
等等
Wait a s... uh-oh.
没有你的发明 这一切都不会存在
None of this would exist without your invention,
也就是说 如果我们继续拯救艾伦
which means if we go on to save Alun,
你就永远不会发明时间旅行 也就是说
you never invent time travel, which means
不会有乘波号♥ 也不会有传奇家族
no Waverider, no Legends.
也就是从一开始 就没人回去
And no one to go back to save Alun
救艾伦吗
in the first place?
环环相套 一天内要处理这么多矛盾
Ah, I can't deal with all these time loops
我脑子都乱掉了
and paradoxes all in one day.
我先把这个放门厅吧
I'm just gonna leave this in the foyer.
好吧 所以不光是把
Okay, okay, okay, so, uh, it's not as simple
艾伦从德国人手里救出来这么简单 对吧
as saving Alun from the Germans, right?
但我们还要确保你能继续
But we just have to make sure that you go on
发明时间旅行
to invent time travel.
这件事已经解决了 夏普小姐
Oh, I've already solved that, Miss Sharpe.
我的任务是拯救艾伦
You see, my mission is to save Alun.
然而 我年轻时从不知道
However, my younger self must never find out.
我每次必定以此为结局
I must always end up here.
什么 但是
What? But...
那就意味着他活着 而你
that means he'd be out there alive, and you'd be...
孤独一人
Alone.
我带你去他被伏击的地方
So let me show you where he was ambushed.
时间在杀人
Time is killing people?
我不明白时间怎么会有这种力量
I don't even understand how time can have this power.
但看来我从未质疑过
But I suppose I've never questioned
不动点之所以不动的含义
what made a fixed point fixed.
谁会想到时间旅行竟如此复杂
Who knew time travel could be this complicated?
我不知道这些年来你们人类的大脑
I don't know how you've wrapped
是怎么思考这个问题的
your human brains around it all these years.
等等 对 我需要
Oh, wait. Yes, I do.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
嘿 我们可以去喝
Hey, I mean, we could grab a...
你想去赌桌那边看看吗
Do you want to go check out the betting tables?
-当然了 -一会儿见
- You bet. - Right, well, I'll see you.
其实 咱们俩可以一起玩
I mean, we could hang out or something.
除非你有别的打算
Unless you have some plans.
不 好 我们
No, yeah, we, uh...
我们还从没单独聊
you know, we have never done the one-on-one...
聊过天呢
thing.
对 我们应该 你先请
Yeah. We should... after you.
好的 我先
- O-okay, I'll go. - Okay.
你们想喝点什么
Ah, what can I get you folks?
两瓶黑啤 你喝什么
Two stouts, please. Anything for you?
我就跟你一样吧
Oh, uh, I'll just have the one.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你刚说时间会杀
Now, when you say time's out there killing people,
应该不是指字面意思吧
like, you can't mean literally,
因为这说不通啊
'cause that doesn't make any sense.
我知道这一时难以接受
Well, I know it's a lot to take in,
但你必须相信我
but you've gotta trust me on this one.
我玩时间旅行的游戏
I've been in the time travel game
有年头了
for a long... time.
你时间旅行有年头了 好吧
Oh, you've been in it for a long time.
所以你就是权威人士了
Okay, well, then I guess that makes you the authority.
嗯
Well...
看来你就是权威人士
I guess that does make you the authority.
这么多年
All these years,
我从不知道不动点还有个酒吧
I never even knew the fixed point had a bar.
不是你的错
Oh, don't be too hard on yourself.
这地方都是口耳相传的
It's always been a word-of-mouth kinda place,
况且 你还很年轻
and besides, you're young.
你又不可能什么都知道
You can't expect to know all there is to know.
你说的对
You're right.
我一直以为自己知识面无限
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表