剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
太好了 我就知道你们能做到
Sh... yes! Yes! I knew you could do it.
我知道你们可以的
I knew you could do it.
恭喜你们了
Congratulations, my boy!
干的好
Fantastic work, all of you.
干的太好了
Fantastic work! all: Oh!
我就喜欢计划圆♥满♥执行
I love when a plan comes together.
多亏了我们的将军
Give it up for our general.
敬有计划的男人
To the man with a plan.
你现在正式成为传奇的一员了
You're now officially a Legend.
-敬博士 -真的吗
- Ah, to the doc. - Really?
谢谢 我非常愿意
Well, thank you, and there are no other soldiers
跟你们并肩作战
that I would rather go into battle with.
听听他说的啊
What he said! both: Yeah!
Ah, whoo!
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我是说复♥制♥的家
Oh, I mean a replica home.
与家相邻的地方
Home adjacent. -
等等
Wait.
有件事我要
There's something I...
莎拉·兰斯在里面
Sara Lance is inside.
她和那些穿梭时间的蠢货们
She and those time turds
一定藏在里面的某个地方
gotta be hiding inside here somewhere.
我们找到他们
Let's find them.
杀掉吧
Let's kill them.
我们完蛋了
Ohh... we are so screwed.
他们弄清楚镜子是传送门
It's only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before they realize that mirror's a portal.
我非常抱歉
Oh, I'm so profoundly sorry.
都是我的错
You see, this is all my fault.
我以为除掉他们的将军
I thought if we could take out their general,
就能打乱这些
then it would send the rest
卑鄙机器人们的阵脚
of those wretched machines into disarray.
但我却计算失误
But I have profoundly miscalculated.
尽管指挥官不在了
And even with their commander gone,
他们还是想杀掉我们
they seem to still want to kill us,
而且他们切断了我们去往乘波号♥的唯一通路
and they're cutting off our only path to the Waverider.
格温 你不能放弃希望
Gwyn, you can't give up hope.
我们一定能想出办法来
We'll think of something.
我们能怎么做呢
Yeah, but what can we do?
等一下 我有个主意
Wait, I have an idea.
是什么
What is that?
这是斯旺的时间操纵器
This is Thawne's time manipulator.
你知道他的死不是你的错 对吧
You know his death's not your fault, right?
不管是不是我的错
It doesn't matter if it's my fault or not.
现在这都是我的责任
This is now my responsibility.
当我让斯旺暂停第一次世界大战时
When I asked Thawne to pause World War I,
我当时承诺过他
I gave him my word that if he were to die
如果他死了 我会代替他成为固定点保护者
that I would take his place as the Fixer.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我们还有紧急事情要处理
Because we had more pressing matters and...
而且我一旦说出来 这事就非做不可了
I guess if I said it out loud, it would feel more real.
好吧 但我不会让你单独去的
All right, well, you're not going at this alone.
还有我们
You got us.
现在说这个太晚了
Look, it's too late for that.
所以我会走出去
So I'm gonna go out there,
吸引机器人们的注意
and I'm gonna distract the Robos,
然后你们想办法开走乘波号♥
and you guys need to make a run for the Waverider.
不可能 老大
No way, jefa.
我们要回家就一起回
Yeah, we're going home together.
如果第一次世界大战不发生
If World War I doesn't happen,
历史将会发生巨大改变
history will change so much
我们大家都会无家可归
that none of us will have a home to go back to.
我必须这样做
I have to do this.
我必须要保护固定点
I have to protect the Fixed Point.
当这个指向零时
Now when this hits zero,
我会被吸入时间循环
I'm gonna get sucked into a time loop,
我需要你告诉艾娃
and I need you to tell Ava...
让她去找我
you tell her to come and find me.
-莎拉 -拜托
- Sara, just... - Please.
作为你们的队长 让我保护你们吧
As your captain, let me protect you guys.
最后一次
One last time.
这次你还带援军了哦
Well, I see you brought some backup.
我会再杀死你一次
I get to kill you again.
你们来干什么 快走 去上乘波号♥
What are you doing? Go, get to the Waverider!
我们考虑过了
We took that into consideration,
但我们要在一起
but we're staying together.
越多越好
The more, the merrier.
停手
- Aah... - Stand down.
传奇已经不会再对
The Legends are no longer
时间线构成威胁了
a threat to the timeline.
不要伤害他们
Do not harm them.
他们为什么不动了
Why aren't they moving?
干得好 你们的任务完成了
Excellent work. Your mission is complete.
作为奖励 你们将会被升级
And as a reward, you'll receive upgrades.
但首先 你们得先拆掉自己的中♥央♥处理器
But first, you must remove your CPUs.
Uh...
乘波号♥的成员们 刚刚
Team Waverider, something, uh...
发生了一件好奇怪的事
pretty weird just happened.
真让人着迷啊
Oh, absolutely fascinating
可又同时非常可怕
and truly terrifying at the same time.
好了 你们该走了
Well, you guys should probably get going.
队长可不能被落下
Oh, no captain left behind.
莎拉 把手镯给我吧
I'm gonna need that bracelet, Sara.
-我很感激你这样 但是 -相信我
- I appreciate it, but... - Trust me.
呼哈
Hoo-hah.
怎么了
What happened?
我以为我把你们这群垃圾都杀了呢
I thought I killed all you garbage people.
长话短说 我把你们俩都收拾了
Long story short, I kicked both of your asses.
-绝不可能 -真的
- No freaking way. - Yeah.
作为奖励 我将永远守护
And as a reward, I get to guard the Fixed Point
斐迪南大公遇刺的历史固定点
of the Archduke Ferdinand's assassination forever.
这是你们这种输了两次的废物做不到的
Something you two-time losers could never do.
但是我比你们这些白♥痴♥
But we could protect that Fixed Point
更适合保护定点
way better than you idiots.
我可说不好
Hmm, I don't know.
我这里的时间手镯显示的跟你说的不一样呢
I got this special time bracelet that says otherwise.
哈哈 现在我要来守护固定点了
Ha-ha! Looks like I'm guarding the Fixed Point now,
你们这些蠢货
you beautiful idiot!
Ha... eh?
不
No!
干的好
Fantastic work!
谢谢你让我帮忙 真是个聪明的计划啊
Thank you for letting me help. That was a brilliant plan.
是 但如果我放手让你去做的话
It was. But I'm sure you would've
你可能会有更好的计划
come up with something better, if I'd actually let you.
Um...
你可能会有更好的计划
come up with something better, if I'd actually let you.
Um...
抱歉我一直把你晾在一边
I'm sorry for sidelining you.
我 我过界了
I... I overstepped.
-没事的 阿斯特拉 -不
- It's fine, Astra... - No, it's not.
作为从旧飞船残骸中
And as the person who conjured you
把你召唤出来的人
from the wreckage of our old ship,
我想说
I just wanted to say, that, um...
我为你骄傲
I am really proud of you.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mum.
Uh...
继续 告诉艾娃和盖理
Go on. Tell Ava and Gary
他们可以安全登船了
it's safe for them to come on the ship.
是哈 好
Oh, is it? Good.
盖理
Gary?
艾娃
Ava!
快来啊 我有好消息给你们
Come down here. I have good news.
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表