剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
-怎么做 -弃船潜逃呗
- How? - There's the jumpship.
不行 吉迪恩不联网做不到
No, it won't work with Gideon offline.
如果我们有个时间导游器
If only we had a time courier,
我们就能彻底摧毁飞船传送回家
we could destroy the ship for good and portal home.
-你是说这样 -什么
- You mean like one of these? - What?
你一直都随身带着吗
You've just been carrying that around the whole time?
我不能把它留在1925年啊
I couldn't leave it in 1925.
而且它还是坏的 依然没有用
Besides, it's still dead, so it's still useless.
等等 我看到军械库那有个充电站
Wait, I saw a charging station in the armory.
-不是吧 -我看到了
- You did not. - I did.
好像计划成了
Sounds like we have our plan.
我们在这 需要去这
We are here. We need to be here.
没错 最好的办法是
Correct, so the best way to do that
军械库
穿过通风口
is through the ducts.
我们可以在不被发现的情况下离开
We can move undetected this way.
如果我们有个个头够小的人
If we only had someone small enough
进去就好了
to fit through them.
我来当约翰·麦克莱恩去爬通风口
I'll John McClane through these ducts.
Mm-hmm.
客厅
行吧 线路挺难记的
Ooh, 'kay. Que complicated.
但你带上个便携式的纸质版地图就行
But you just need like a portable paper version.
好主意 格温你有绘图技能
That's a great idea... Gwyn, you got the drawing skills.
-内特 帮他画出来 -好的队长
Nate, help him out. - Captain, my captain.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
斯普纳 你在通风管道里很安全的
So, Spoons, you're super safe in the ducts,
但只要你一进到这个房♥间
but once you drop into this room,
你就受监控了 音视频同步监控
you're under surveillance... audio and video.
视频交给我 音频有点棘手
Video, I got you, no problem. Audio's a little trickier.
飞船上到处是麦克风
There's microphones all over this ship,
所以即使我在军械库循环播放音频
so even if I were to loop the audio in the armory,
走廊里的麦克风还是会把你暴露的
the mics in the hallway will still pick you up.
你不能出声
You gotta stay silent.
好 但如果出声了怎么办
Okay, but what happens if I'm not?
只要你通过了舱壁
Well, once you're past the bulkhead,
她就能打开气闸
she can open the airlock
在不伤害吉迪恩的情况下将你弹出
and eject you without harming our Gideon.
好极了 放个屁
Okay, good, and one fart,
我就被弹出时间区了
and I'm sucked out of the temporal zone.
你不会放屁的 等你带着导游器回来
You're not gonna fart, and when you come back
阿斯特拉 就轮到你了
with the courier, Astra, you're up.
无法让飞船恢复原样
Can't put the ship back together,
但炸了它我还是有把握的
but I sure as hell can blow it apart.
好了 各司其职吧
Alrighty, let's do this thing.
我能干点啥
W-w-what can I do?
大家听好
Listen up, everyone.
- Oh. - Hi.
我和吉迪恩想出个绝妙的新计划
Gideon and I have a brilliant new plan.
为了证明她对大家安全的承诺 计算机版吉迪恩
To demonstrate her commitment to your safety, Computer Gideon
会稍微剧透一下大家的未来
will show you a glimpse into your futures
以证明大家和时间线
as proof that you and the timeline
-不会受到威胁 -好了吉迪恩
are in good hands. - Oh, all right, Gideon.
我们放手一搏吧 好吗朋友们
We'll give it a shot. Right, guys?
好的
all: Yes.
很好 来客厅见我吧好吗
Great. Meet me in the parlor, yes?
-好的 -马上去 拜
- Okay. - Be right there, bye.
完美了
Yes, this is perfect.
这样斯普纳给导游器充电时
Then evil Gideon will be distracted
恶毒的吉迪恩能就分心了
while Spooner charges the courier.
没错 小扎 该你上了
100%. Z, looks like you're up.
把她拖住
Get to stalling.
尽可能多的拖时间
we can use all the time we can get.
你兴奋吗 我很兴奋
- Are you excited? - I know I am.
是啊 我也差不多 差不多
Yeah, I'm something, Gary. I'm something.
请坐
Okay, have a seat.
吉迪恩我们准备好了
All right, Gideon. We are ready.
好
Okay.
扎里·塔拉齐 时代影响者
Wow.
如果十年前你们告诉我
If you had told me ten years ago
有一天会站在这个舞台上
that I would someday be standing up here
我一定会大吃一惊的
on this stage, I would've been flabbergasted.
我的图腾呢 我不能
Where's my totem? I can't...
啊
Huh? Oh.
可能跟你那身穿搭不合适
It must have clashed with your outfit.
还是穿搭比较重要
You're really serving looks.
你成为了世上最成功的
You've become one of the most successful people
人士之一 你的美妆线
in the world, and your makeup line
盈利超过450亿美金
accumulates over $45 billion of revenue.
成了化妆品行业的大咖
You're a cosmetic industry titan.
好了 斯普纳
All right, Spooner.
准备进去破坏信♥号♥♥了吗
Ready to get small and jam some signals?
Mm-hmm.
这个会制♥造♥15秒的视频循环
This will create a 15-second video loop,
在进入军械库之前把它放进通风口
so set it up in the duct before you enter the armory,
别人就看不见你了
and you'll be invisible.
好 15秒
All right. 15 seconds.
Hm.
Hm.
好 斯普纳 我们会
All right, Spoons, we'll buy you
尽量争取时间 但是也不能拖太久
as much time as we can. We can't stall forever.
-动作快点 -谢了
Hurry. - Thanks.
-祝你好运 -就没好运过
- Good luck. - No such thing.
-让她们继续说 小扎 -嗯
- Keep 'em talking, Z. - Um...
斯普纳需要尽量多的时间
Spooner needs as much time as she can get.
还有 还有其它东西吗
I-is there, um, is there anything else?
这个嘛
Um, well, there's, um...
-有这个 -好吧
there's this. - Okay.
成功之路 首映本
龙之女
龙之女用可听口红改变了
"Dragon girl changes the industry
整个行业
with audible lipstick."
用你的嘴唇说话
You'll let your lips do the talking.
关于未来你还有其它想知道的吗
Is there anything else you'd like to know about your future?
什么 你这么快就回来了
What? You back here already?
不好意思 艾娃 我不想再去拖延时间了
Sorry, Aves, I had to bail on stalling.
太难接受了
That was a lot.
怎么了
What is it?
-好厉害 -不知道
Huh, that's impressive. - I don't know.
我觉得挺打击人的
It feels pretty regressive to me.
估计我是希望能更英勇的事迹吧
I guess I was hoping for something a little more heroic.
你很厉害啊 亲爱的你看
You look amazing. Babe, look at this.
显然 我都不戴我的图腾了呢
Apparently, I stop wearing my totem.
没事啊 反正你也不会退休 对吧
That's okay, 'cause you're not retiring anyway, right?
最好快点 斯普纳
Better hustle, Spooner.
迟早我们都要轮流看一下
Sooner or later, we're all gonna have to take a turn
电脑吉迪恩的魔法八球的
looking at Computer Gideon's magic eight ball.
好了
Alrighty.
我有点紧张 不过开始吧
I'm a little nervous, but here we go.
♪你好朋友
♪ Hello friend
♪我们再次相遇
♪ We meet again
♪久别重逢
♪ It's been too long
♪我记不得
♪ I can't remember
♪上一次见面是何时 那时我们还小
♪ When we last saw each other, we were small ♪
好了 吉迪恩 给我们准备了什么
Okay, Gideon, what you got for us, huh?
空中豪华大公♥寓♥
Swanky apartment in the sky?
艾娃是不是在侦探社工作
Maybe Ava's working at a detective agency.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
那真是 好迷人
Oh, yes, well, well, that's very charming.
♪最好善待明日
♪ Tomorrow's better treated ♪
♪如同今天
♪ As today
阿斯特拉
2040年
阿斯特拉 评论一下吗
Astra! Care to comment?
你觉得你可以赢得初选吗
You think you can win the primary?
谢谢
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表