剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Instead of learning from me
反而慢慢成了我的老师
my AI slowly became my teacher.
人们需要向他人学习
Humans need other humans.
一个舰长加一个AI就等于是灾难
One captain and one AI is a recipe for disaster.
连里普都知道不能一个人在船上
I mean, even Rip knew that he shouldn't be alone.
所以他才带了原始的吉迪恩上船
That's why he brought the OG's on board in the first place.
对
Yeah.
他还知道AI应该向人类学习
And he also knew that the AI should learn from the humans,
而不是反其道而行之
not the other way around.
我必须重置里普的协议
I must reset Rip's protocol.
你敢
You wouldn t dare
对 来吧来吧
Yes, come on. Come on.
-我警告你 -你个蓝色大头
- I'm warning you. - You're a big blue head.
你到底要怎么样
What the hell are you gonna do about it?
吉迪恩
Gideon.
操作系统
正在下载
-搞什么 -下载到哪儿
- What the... - Download onto what?
于是定点开始了
And so the fixed point begins.
要是我们扰乱了时间线
If we mess with the time line,
守护者就会把我们修理了
the Fixer's gonna fix us.
知道 谢了 内特
Yeah, thanks, Nate.
我们得想办法停战
Okay, we need to call for a truce somehow.
我们要怎么跟时间线以外的人
How do you get in touch with someone
取得联♥系♥呢
who lives outside of time?
谁有笔吗
Does anyone have a pen?
打击吧
♪ Hit it
热火舞者来了 杀人犯
♪ Here come hotstepper, murderer ♪
我是歌♥词帮 杀人犯
♪ I'm the lyrical gangster, murderer ♪
这地区的大帮派 杀人犯
♪ Big up di crew in a di area, murderer ♪
还是爱你那一点 杀人犯
♪ Still love you like that, murderer ♪
我们不会死
♪ No we don't die
向前
- Fore!
任何记者都会听见胖女人歌♥唱
♪ Anyone press will hear the fat lady sing ♪
这样就行
That'll play.
表现得你知道 里克
♪ Act like you know, RICO
我知道波不知道的
♪ I know what Bo don't know
碰到就走
♪ Touch them up and go, uh-oh ♪
叮叮当
♪ Ch-ch-chahg
热火舞者来了 杀人犯
♪ Here come the hotstepper, murderer ♪
我是歌♥词帮 杀人犯
♪ I'm the lyrical gangster, murderer ♪
不好意思 干事先生 杀人犯
♪ Excuse me, Mr Officer, murderer ♪
早上好啊 小伙子们
Top of the morning, boys.
我就想吧 既然我起得这么早
I figured if I'm gonna get up this early,
那我可以先打一局高尔夫 对吧
I might as well play a round of golf, am I right?
算了 你们都听不见
Oh, y'all can't hear me.
看来该干活了
Guess it's time to get to work.
也许我不该叫她婊♥子♥
- I probably shouldn't have called her a bitch, huh?
让我试着跟她讲讲道理吧
Let me try and reason with her.
我还是飞船的舰长
I'm still the captain of this ship.
我命令你退下
I hereby order you to stand down.
你违背了誓言
You violated your oath.
时间线里没有你的位置了
There is no place left for you in the time line.
我是舰长了
I'm the captain now.
你难道忘记了第276款条约了吗
Aren't you forgetting Protocol 276?
你不能伤害自己
You aren't permitted to harm yourself,
我们都一样
and you and I are the same.
我们不一样
We are not the same.
你是个灾难
- You're an abomination.
现在我要做的就是保护历史
The only thing I must do now is protect history.
这家伙升级了
This robo got some upgrades.
跟上好吗
Just stay close, all right?
又是这家伙
- This guy again.
这到底是怎么回事啊
What in the actual hell is going on?
亲爱的守护者 别杀我们
"Dear Fixer, don't kill us.
我们只是想谈谈
We just want to talk. "
拜托
"Please? "
你没杀我们
You didn't kill us.
你说拜托了啊
Well, you said please
这么说你就是守护者
So you're the Fixer.
是啊 叫我迈克就行
Yeah. Call me Mike.
谁饿了
Who's hungry?
天哪
Oh, my God.
他是 天哪 我以为他死了
Is he- - oh, God. I thought he was dead.
-他只是冻住了 -不不不
- He's just frozen. - Oh, no, no, no, no.
他死了
He's dead. Yeah uh,
他今早突发了心脏病
he had a heart attack this morning,
他直到今晚才会被人发现
and he's not gonna be found until tonight.
所以我想 何必浪费这么好的一餐呢
I figured, why let his accommodations go to waste?
因为对将军而言
Cause according to the general,
黑森林火腿
the Schwarzwalder Schinken
绝对是人间美味
is to die for.
实际上迈克 我们有点赶时间
- Actually, Mike, we are in a rush.
你看哈 我们
You see we are- -
明日传奇 我知道
The Legends of Tomorrow, yes. I know this
啥 你怎么知道的
Huh? How?
我来自未来
- I'm from the future.
抱歉 我知道我们很赶时间
- Sorry, I know. I know we're in a rush,
但我必须得问一句
but I have to ask.
我们在未来是不是特有名
Are we super famous in the future?
你觉得呢 扎里·塔拉齐
- What do you think, Zari Tarazi?
我就知道
Oh, yeah.
我知道你知道我的名字 那你知道
I know you know my name but do you know--
开玩笑呢吧 莎拉·兰斯 艾娃
Are you kidding me? Sara Lance, Ava,
伯纳德 内特·道格 盖里你好啊
Behrad, Nate DO-double G. What's up, Gary?
你还认识盖里呢
Oh, you know Gary?
你们所有人我都知道啊
I know all of you guys, are you kidding me?
除了他 我不认识他
Except him. I don't know him.
我是格温·戴维斯博士
Oh, I am Dr. Gwyn Davies.
很高兴认识你 先生
Very pleased to make your acquaintance, sir.
格温发明了时空旅行哦
Gwyn invented time travel.
-你就是那家伙 -对
- You're that guy? - Yeah.
不好意思了
Oh, wow. My bad.
我以为你就是个随机出现的时间强盗呢
I thought you were just some random time bandit.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好 传奇们
AlI right, Legends.
是什么风把你们刮到我这了
What brings you to my neck of the woods?
说来话长了
Uh, long story.
年轻的格温是被毁灭的威尔士分部的一部分
Younger Gwyn is part of the doomed 38th Welsh Division.
今天 他的男友 艾伦会死
And today his boyfriend, Alun, is gonna die.
所以格温才发明了时空旅行
Which is why Gwyn goes on to invent time travel.
这样他好回到过去救下艾伦
So he can come back here and save Alun.
但他失败了
But he failed.
可是我们的格温会成功
- But our Gwyn is gonna succeed.
对 我们到时会用假艾伦换下真的
Yes, by replacing the real Alun with a fake one, you see?
余下的时间循环
So the rest of the time loop
会继续进行
can go on like it's supposed to.
听懂了吧 迈克
Does that all make sense, Mike?
一点都没懂 我知道你们很厉害
- Not in the least. Look, you guys are great,
而且我是真心的
and I mean this from the bottom of my heart--
我是你们的粉丝 但把我放在这个位置的人
I'm a huge fan-- but the people who put me here
给我讲的很清楚了 作为一个守护者
were pretty specific about my duties as a Fixer.
我应该确保诗人老兄在每个循环周期都能死掉
I'm supposed to make sure poet dude dies every cycle.
有人干预 他们也会被收拾
Anyone interferes, they get fixed.
只能这样 抱歉
That's just how it goes, I'm sorry.
等等 等等
Now hold on just a second.
你在这是为了保护能够创建
Now, you are here to protect the events
时空旅行的这段历史 对吧
that led to the creation of time travel itself, correct?
对 我是最棒的
- Yeah, man. I'm the best.
-所以他们才让我来 -那你回答我这个问题
- That's why they put me here. - Answer me this, then.
如黑时空旅行者来到这
If a time traveler were to come here with the express
表达了他们要从历史上抹掉
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表