剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
您包里有什么
Now, what was in your purse?
珠宝吗
Jewelry?
钱吗
Money?
有重要的东西吗
Anything of note?
有我的名片 梳子
My calling card, my comb,
还有早餐车上的
and one of those delightful pastries
美味小点心
from the breakfast cart.
说不好什么时候就饿了呢
You never know when you might get a flash of the grumblies.
戈尔迪
Goldie!
这就是你要找的吧
I believe this is what you are looking for.
- 太好了 - 谢谢您 胡佛先生
- Huzzah! - Thank you, Mr. Hoover.
- 好耶 - 太棒了
- Hip-hip! all: Hooray!
- 谢谢 - 太棒了
- Thank you. - Hip-hip!
- 太棒了 - 别鼓了
Hooray. - stop
我得回去工作了
Well, I must get back to work.
如果这里所有的坏人
If only all of the bad guys
都像戈尔迪一样轻松落网就好了
was easy to catch as Goldie here.
见到你真好
Marvelous seeing you,
小弗朗西斯·贝克尔 幸会
Francis Baker, Junior, of course. Okay.
有成效了
It's working.
大家很买♥♥账
They're buying it.
是啊 大家认定我和盖理是小偷了
Yeah, they're buying that Gary and I are petty thieves,
就因为我们的长相
'cause of our looks.
我试着尽量精确地还原
I'm trying to be as authentically Hoover
胡佛的形象
as possible.
不完全还原也没关系
I wouldn't mind a little less authenticity.
- 你明白吗 - 嘿
- You understand-- - Hey, whoa.
咱们回到最初的计划行吗
Why don't we go back to Plan A?
- 低调行事 - 你说得对
Hunkering. - You're right.
你应该稳妥点 等我们到了纽约
We should play it safe, till we get to New York.
- 胡佛局长 谢天谢地 - 我们收到了总部的消息
- Director Hoover, thank God. - We just got word from HQ.
有人要绑♥架♥您
There's a plot afoot to kidnap you.
您得下火车
We need to get you off this train.
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
我们肯定能找到办法
I'm sure we can find a way
去纽约 不用假扮胡佛
to get to New York that doesn't involve
- 或者装成绑♥架♥ - 听好
Hoover cosplay or kidnapping-- - Listen.
真正的J·埃德加·胡佛从没被绑♥架♥
The real J. Edgar Hoover was never kidnapped.
- 那一定是他都解决了 - 不是
So he must have solved this. - No.
这有点太翻车了
This is getting way too out of control.
我们重新来做能解决的
I mean, I'm sure we can fix this with a do-over.
如果没机会重来了呢
What if there's no more do-overs?
如果这就是机会呢
What if this is it?
我们有责任纠正历史
We owe it to history to make it right.
先生们 听起来像是
Gentlemen, this sounds like a case
调查局的案子
for the Bureau of Investigation.
她喝了什么吗
Has she had anything to drink?
她不用喝东西的
She doesn't need anything to drink.
她又不是人
She's not a person.
电脑是啥我可能不懂
I may not know what a computer is,
但心跳我能听出来啊
but I know a heartbeat.
是你创造的 阿斯特拉
And you made that, Astra.
你不仅是个强大的女巫
You are not only a very powerful witch.
你现在也是个妈妈
You're also a mother now.
- 我不是谁的妈妈 - 靠
- I am nobody's mother. - Dang.
吉迪恩成人类了传奇队可咋整啊
Now, what will the team do with a human Gideon?
把罗里的房♥间给她住吧
Probably just give her Rory's old room.
传奇队总能腾出地方的
There's always space for one more with the Legends.
话说你们传奇队现在在哪呢
And where are your Legends now, anyway?
他们去纽约见这个时空旅人了
They went to New York, to meet this time travel guy.
只要找到他 他们就来接我
Once they find him, they're gonna come get us.
好吧 我不是专家 但依我看
Okay. I'm no expert, but seems to me,
如果你有台时光机能穿越
if you have a machine that can travel through time,
难道你不会穿越回
wouldn't you just go back to right
你离开的那一刻吗 除非
after the moment you left? I mean, unless...
没成功
It didn't work.
- 这就是总部的消息吗 - 没交代太多细节
- What was the word from HQ? - Not a lot of detail.
达拉斯外勤办公室截获一封电报
The Dallas field office intercepted a telegram.
胡佛于火扯 一路百上
"Hoover on tren, northbond."
火车和北上都拼错了
"Train" and "northbound" are both misspelled.
- 这么说他是外国人 - 要么就是个文盲
- So he's a foreigner. - Or a bad speller.
小石城的人会通知华盛顿方面
Men in Little Rock are gonna alert D.C.
计划在沿途每个站台安排特工
Plan to have agents at every station along the route.
好
Good.
胡佛先生说我们在找外国人
Mr. Hoover says we're looking for a foreigner.
- 我没那么说 - 待在原地 胡佛先生
- I didn't say that. - Stay put in here, Mr. Hoover.
我们要把车厢搜个底朝天
We'll turn this train upside-down,
直到找出那个人
till we find our man.
胡佛不会暗中进行调查
Hoover doesn't run an investigation from behind.
也对
All right.
我们唯一的线索就是这封电报
All we got to go on is this telegram,
这上也找不到动机和手段
which doesn't give us a motive or a means.
但它到来的时机确实缩小了嫌疑人的范围
But its timing does narrow down the list of possible suspects.
多诺万 罗杰斯
Donovan, Rodgers.
弄一份自米德兰起上车的
Get me a list of all the passengers
所有的旅客名单
that got on this train since Midland. Go.
这就去 先生
On it, sir.
咱们三个人
The three of us are gonna start
从车头开始
at the front of the train,
我们从后往前
and we're gonna work our way back.
我们要找任何一个
We're looking for anyone
有动机伤害胡佛的人
who has a reason to hurt Hoover.
谁会想伤害胡佛呢
Who would possibly want to hurt that guy?
说句请更礼貌
"Please" would have been nice.
火车上有没有
Is there anyone on this train
你怀疑有反政♥府♥情绪的人
you may suspect of having anti-government sentiment?
反政♥府♥
Anti-government?
政♥府♥是唯一能阻止国家
The government is the only thing keeping this country
走向衰亡的存在
from going to the dogs.
听说过无政♥府♥主义者或者
Have you heard anyone talk about anarchy or...
社♥会♥主♥义♥吗
socialism?
看情况
Well, that depends.
你会把劳动工资成为社♥会♥主♥义♥吗
Would you call a working wage socialism?
那就是了 我们说的就是它
Then yeah. I'd say we're all talking about it.
坐火车看美国真好
Lovely to see America by train car.
要不是被一群混♥蛋♥监视
Be a lot lovelier if I wasn't being spied on
我会更开心
by a bunch of dicks.
你说的混♥蛋♥是警♥察♥吗
By "dick" do you mean cop? - Hmm.
你觉得这列车上
Well, you think someone
有谁不是好人吗
on this train is a ne'er-do-well?
祝他能成功骗过
Well, good luck pulling one over
美国最厉害的律师
on America's finest law man.
你真好
That's very nice of you.
胡佛 这个人被诅咒了
Hoover? That man is cursed.
那可不是
You have no idea.
胡佛
Hoover?
给我留下了不好的印象
Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
那可不咋地
Ugh, tell me about it.
火车上的人都爱胡佛
Everybody on this train loves Hoover.
是啊 头等舱都爱
Yeah, everybody with first-class tickets.
跟我们聊天的人都想杀胡佛
The people we talked to would be happy to kill "Hoover."
如果咱们是要找动机 那可有了
If we're looking for motive, we got it.
好多呢
Lots of it.
跟没找到也差不多
Yeah, which is as good as finding none at all.
我们要把调查方向从为什么
We're switching this investigation away
变成怎么做到
from the "why" and onto the "how."
每个城市都有特工
And with agents in every city, it'll be pretty hard
在任何一个车站实施绑♥架♥都非常困难
pulling off a kidnapping in any of the stations.
他们会立刻被抓起来的
They'd get caught immediately.
也有可能被欢迎
Or congratulated.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表