And tell me, Miss Davis, was one of these men, the defendant?
告诉我 戴维斯小姐 被告是这些男人中的一位吗
I'm not sure.
我不确定
I've never seen his face before.
我以前从未见过他
So it's just a coincidence,
所以你和米勒先生
that you and Mr. Miller ate lunch at BLT Steakhouse?
在三明治牛排馆吃午餐只是个偶然吗
I've never been to the BLT.
我从未去过牛排馆
That's odd...
那就奇怪了
because your phone was.
因为你的手♥机♥去过
These are GPS records from two cell phones.
这是两部手♥机♥的GPS记录
Yes, that's my number.
是的 那是我的手♥机♥号♥
Where was your phone located on Tuesday, May 13th
在5月13日星期二下午2点34分到5点的时候
17 P.M. And 2:34 P.M.?
你的手♥机♥显示在哪里
106 East 57th Street.
东第57大街106号♥
That's what it looks like. Good.
看上去是这样 很好
In case you're wondering,
如果你想知道的话
that number belongs to the defendant, Rob Miller.
那个手♥机♥号♥属于被告 罗布·米勒
And the location is BLT Steakhouse.
而这个位置是三明治牛排馆
The exact one,
就是那个
the same place that you swore you'd never eaten at before.
你刚刚发誓从未去吃过饭的地方
Now tell me, at that lunch,
现在告诉我 那顿午餐
did Mr. Miller give you any money?
米勒先生给你钱了吗
No, I told you. I've never been to that restaurant.
没有 我说过了 我从来没有去过那个餐厅
This is nonsense. Sit, Mr. Miller.
一派胡言 坐下 米勒先生
Be that as it may,
就当你没去过
has Mr. Miller ever given you any cash?
米勒先生曾经给过你钱吗
No.
没有
Miss Davis...
戴维斯小姐
do you recognize this document?
你认识这份文件吗
Yes, that's my bank statement.
是的 那是我的银行流水单
Direct your attention to transaction on May 13th.
请注意看5月13日的那条交易
That's impossible.
那不可能
What happened at 3:40 P.M. On the 13th, Miss Davis?
在13日下午3点40分发生了什么 戴维斯小姐
There was a deposit for $9,500,
有一条9500美元的存款进账
but I've never had that much cash.
但是我从来没有过那么多现金
I didn't make that deposit.
我没有去存钱
So you didn't deposit the money on the same day
所以在你没有与被告共进午餐的同一天
you didn't have lunch with the defendant?
你没有去存那笔钱吗
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对 撤回
You know what it looks like to me, Miss Davis?
你知道我是怎么看的吗 戴维斯小姐
It looks like Mr. Miller paid you
看起来米勒先生收买♥♥你
to un-remember his face.
来让你不认识他的脸
Objection. Sustained.
反对 反对有效
Nothing further.
没有问题了
Let me ask you something, Brooke.
让我来问问你 布鲁克
Did you ever meet Rob Miller?
你见过罗布·米勒吗
No.
没有
Did he ever give you $9,500? No way.
他给过你9500美元吗 根本不可能
Thank you.
谢谢
No, he's not a member.
不 他不是会员
As a matter of fact, I have no idea who he is,
事实上 我完全不知道他是谁
and I've been working for the club for 27 years.
而我已经在那家俱乐部工作27年了
You just let anyone in?
什么人你都让进去吗
No, he was looking for a member,
不 他当时是在找一位会员
so I said he could wait in the lobby.
所以我告诉他可以在大厅里等
Which member was he looking for?
他找的是哪位会员
Mr. Miller.
米勒先生
I've never even seen this guy.
我甚至从来没有见过这个人
That's two strikes, Mr. Miller.
第二次了 米勒先生
Now that's him, isn't it? Yes.
那个就是他 对吧 是的
And that's Mr. Miller's guest leaving.
米勒先生的客人离开了
Do you notice anything different about him?
你注意到他有任何不同吗
He came in with an envelope, he left without one.
他来的时候带着一个信封 走的时候没有了
And that was 15 minutes after Mr. Miller arrived.
那是米勒先生到达之后的15分钟
17, if you look at the time stamp on the video.
17分钟 如果你注意到录像上的时间戳的话
Mr. Burton, did you actually see.
伯顿先生 你真的看到了
Mr. Miller greet his so-called guest?
米勒先生向他所谓的客人打招呼吗
No.
没有
Did you actually see him
你真的看到了他
take the envelope from his guest?
从客人那里取走了信封吗
No.
没有
That's Lamar Jackson.
那是拉马尔·杰克逊
Have you had occasion to meet Mr. Jackson?
你之前见过杰克逊先生吗
Yeah, he's a con. I arrested him in 2014.
是的 他是个罪犯 我在2014年逮捕了他
For what? Selling narcotics.
什么罪名 贩毒
Have you ever heard of China White?
你听说过中国白粉吗
Yeah, that's the street term for fentanyl.
是的 那是芬太尼的街头叫法
That's what he was selling when I busted him.
我抓到他的时候他就在卖♥♥这种东西
Where is Mr. Jackson now?
杰克逊先生现在在哪里
I wouldn't know.
我不知道
Would it surprise you if Mr. Stone asked him
如果斯通先生传他出庭作证
to take the stand?
你会感到惊讶吗
Nothing surprises me anymore.
没什么能让我惊讶的
Well, I'll tell you this much,
那么 我只能这么跟你说
it'd surprise me, because that would mean.
我一定会惊讶 因为那就意味着
Mr. Stone was suborning perjury.
斯通先生在做伪证
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对 撤回
I have no more questions for the witness, Your Honor.
我对这位证人没有问题了 法官大人
The People rest, Your Honor.
检方举证完毕 法官大人
Mr. Biegel?
比格尔先生
The Defense calls Nikki Staines.
被告传尼基·斯泰恩斯作证
On the afternoon of May 13th,
在5月13日的下午
did you make a visit to the Commerce Bank of Manhattan?
你去了趟曼哈顿商业银行吗
I did.
是的
You remember how much money you deposited?
你还记得你存了多少钱吗
It was $9,500.
9500美元
Into your personal account?
存进你的个人账户吗
No. No.
不是 的确不是
Because you don't have an account at Commerce, do you?
因为你在商业银行没有个人账户 对吧
No. I didn't think so.
是没有 我也是这么认为
Can you tell me into whose account you made a deposit?
你能告诉我你把钱存进了谁的账户吗
It was Brooke Davis' account.
布鲁克·戴维斯的账户
$9,500. Whoa.
9500美元 天呐
Feeling generous, were you?
你真的很慷慨啊
Objection. Sustained.
反对 反对有效
Ms. Staines, can you tell me why you would deposit money
斯泰恩斯女士 你能告诉我为什么你会把钱
into a complete stranger's account?
存进一个完全是陌生人的账户吗
I was trying to frame your client.
我是在试图陷害你的客户
Excuse me?
你说什么
I was trying to frame Rob Miller.
我是在试图陷害罗布·米勒
I'm speechless, Ms. Staines.
我无言以对 斯泰恩斯女士
Speechless.
无言以对
Why would you try to frame the defendant, Ms. Staines?
你为什么要陷害被告呢 斯泰恩斯女士
Because he threatened me.
因为他之前威胁我了
How did he threaten you?
他是怎么威胁你的
I was in the middle of a contested custody battle,
我之前陷入了一场有争议的抚养权的案子
and Rob Miller had compromising photos of me
而且罗布·米勒手里有我的裸照
that he threatened to turn over to my ex-husband.
他威胁我说会把照片交给我的前夫
And you were scared you would lose custody of your daughter?
你当时担心你会失去你女儿的抚养权
He's evil.
他是个恶魔
He'll do whatever it takes to get what he wants
他会为了达到目的不惜用一切手段
no matter who it hurts.
也不在乎谁会因此受伤
Are you still scared of him?
你现在依然害怕他吗
Um, I don't know.
我不知道
She was completely blacked out.
她当时完全晕过去了
She doesn't remember anything.
她什么都不记得了
What if she does?
如果她记得呢
What if Benson convinces her to testify?
如果本森能说服她去作证呢
It'll be taken care of.
我会搞定的
How? No Nikki, no case.
怎么做 搞定尼基 就搞定了案子
Do you recognize those voices, Ms. Staines?
你能认出这些声音吗 斯泰恩斯女士
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表