In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
Sam Conway, 15.
山姆·康韦 十五岁
His gym coach saw blood on the back side of his shorts.
他的体育老师在短裤的后面看到了血迹
What did Sam say? He claims he fell.
山姆是怎么说的 他说是摔了一跤
So we're looking at sexual assault.
我们要调查的是性侵案
Yeah, the exam indicated anal penetration.
是的 检查结果显示是肛♥门♥侵入
Give me names here. Who was he?
告诉我他的名字 他是谁
I'm fine with this, okay?
我很好 好吗
I needed this to happen. So now what?
我需要这事发生 现在怎么办
See if anybody knows anything? The mother knows.
问问还有谁知道些什么 他母亲知道
I heard sounds from Sam's room.
我听到山姆房♥间里有动静
My husband was standing over the bed.
我丈夫站当时在床上
It looked like he was fastening his belt.
看起来他正在系皮带
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
Mr. Conway, turn around.
康韦先生 转过身去
You're under arrest. For what?
你被逮捕了 为什么
The rape of your son.
强♥奸♥你儿子
Sometimes my mom, she just...
有时我妈妈 她只是
she doesn't know what she's saying.
只是不知道自己在说什么
Did he assault you, Sam?
他侵犯你了吗 山姆
No, no, that's ridiculous.
不 没有 那太荒谬了
We find the defendant not guilty.
我们认定被告人无罪
Juries can be unpredictable.
陪审团有时不可预测
I'm not making excuses.
我不是在找借口
Yeah. I understand, sir.
是的 我明白 长官
What just happened?
刚才到底发生了什么
The D.A. Just asked the same thing.
地检也问了同样的问题
Not as politely.
只是态度没你这么好
The family stuck together. That's a tough nut to crack.
这家人团结在一起 是个棘手的问题
Yeah. I should have used a bigger hammer.
是啊 我应该更激进一点
Mr. Conway, do you feel validated by the verdict?
康韦先生 你对判决结果怎么看
I'm glad the jury saw the truth.
我很高兴陪审团看到了真♥相♥
What's next for your family?
你们的下一步计划是什么
I just want to get everyone home, safe,
我只想把家人都安全地送回家
resume our normal lives.
然后继续我们的正常生活
Well, I think the most important thing...
我认为最重要的问题是
Molly. Is this family
莫莉 这个家庭
to get back to normal, so...
能否回归正常 所以
Excuse us.
失陪了
If you ever wanna talk...
如果你想找人谈话
Thank you, but I'm fine.
谢谢 不过我很好
Tell your father I need to use the ladies'.
告诉你父亲我要去一下洗手间
I'll meet you at the car.
我会在车上和你们汇合
Sam...
山姆
I know what you're going to say,
我知道你要说什么
and you're wasting your time.
你是在浪费时间
You don't have to go home with your husband.
你不必和你丈夫一起回家
And you said it anyway.We can open a case
你还是说了 我们可以和未成年保护机构合作
with Child Protective Services.
并重新立案调查
Break up our family?
来破坏我们的家庭吗
Get Sam out of the house, protect him.
把山姆送出那所房♥子 保护他
That's been your instinct.
那是你作为母亲的本能
The best way I can keep Sam safe
保护山姆安全的最好方法
is to stay with him.
就是和他在一起
How? You can't watch him 24/7.
怎么做 你不可能全天候都盯着他
John knows he crossed a line...
约翰明白他做得有点过分
Crossed a line?
只是过分吗
Molly, he raped your son.
莫莉 他强♥奸♥了你的儿子
And a jury found him not guilty.
陪审团认定他是无罪的
Maybe I didn't see what I thought I saw.
也许当时是我产生了误会
Oh--Stop, stop, stop.
停下 别说了 别说了
All John ever wanted was to keep us safe.
约翰所想要的就是保护我们的安全
Me, Brian, Sam.
我 布莱恩 山姆
And you believe that?
你竟然相信这个
You believe him over what you know? As a mother--
你相信他胜过你自己吗 作为母亲
I have to! I am choosing to!
我必须相信 我选择相信他
Because, the alternative-court hearings,
那是因为 再来个法庭听证会
legal and emotional battles for months, years--
再经历几个月甚至几年的法律纠纷和情感斗争
that doesn't sound like what's best
这对山姆还是我的家人来说
for Sam, or my family.
都不是最好的选择
Promise me, at the very least--
至少 请答应我
at the very least, you'll get Sam counseling.
至少 你会带山姆去做心理辅♥导♥
And for Brian, and for yourself, Molly.
还有布莱恩 还有你自己 莫莉
We don't need your help.
我们不需要你的帮助
we don't ever need to speak again. Excuse me.
我们之间没必要再谈话了 失陪
Sam!
山姆
6:30, honey. It's time to get up.
六点半了 亲爱的 该起床了
You don't have to go to school today
如果你今天不想去学校
if you don't want to.
可以不去
I want to...and Dad said that I--
我想去 爸爸说我
You sure you're not coming down with something?
你确定你没事吗
You're a little warm.
你有点发热
Yeah, maybe so. Yeah?
是啊 也许是的 是吗
You know what? Um... I think I feel fine.
你知道吗 我感觉不错
I want to go to school.
我想去学校
So, you got baseball practice today.
你今天有棒球训练
Riverside Park.
在河畔公园
Bus leaves at 3:15, should be back to school by 6.
巴士会在3点15分开车 应该能在六点前回到学校
How about I pick you boys up after?
我到时去接你们怎么样
.
我们可以一起去吃汉堡
Molly, they're teenagers, not toddlers.
莫莉 他们是青少年 已经不是小孩子了
We can take the subway. Right, Sam?
我们可以坐地铁 对吧 山姆
Yeah. Okay.
是的 那就好
Next game is St. Andrews.
下场比赛是对圣安德鲁斯
They're hitting 275.
他们的打点率是点275
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay, son. It's okay.
没关系的 孩子 没关系
Keep your head down, don't talk to anyone.
保持低调 不要跟任何人说话
If somebody says something... Text me.
如果有人说了什么 给我发短♥信♥
We're not supposed to have our phones outside of our lockers.
我们不能把手♥机♥带进课堂
You really think anyone's gonna give a rat's ass
你真的认为有人会因为你把手♥机♥带进教室
if you have your phone in your pocket?
而去告发你吗
Jesus, Sam.
天呐 山姆
Hey! I'm not gonna let anything bad
我不会再让任何坏事
happen to you ever again, okay?
发生在你身上 好吗
Okay? I got this. We're family.
好吗 包在我身上 我们是一家人
Catch you on the other side, brother.
我们学校里见 弟弟
What's up, guys?
还好吗 伙计们
Sam! Sam!
山姆 山姆
Do we know what we're looking at?
现在什么情况
Single shooter. White male.
有一名枪手 白人男性
Semi-automatic hunting rifle.
半自动狩猎步♥枪♥
A student?
是学生吗
As far as we know, but we haven't
据我们所知是这样 但我们
apprehended a suspect yet.
还没有逮捕嫌疑犯
Any victims?
有受害者吗
Half a dozen, at least.
至少有六名
I get why you're here, Lieutenant.
我明白你为什么来了 警督
I'm here to help.
我是来帮忙的
We'll keep you posted.
我们会随时向你报告的
This--this is Mrs. Chaster. She's the principal.
这位是切斯特女士 她是学校校长
Principal Chaster, Lieutenant Benson, SVU.
切斯特校长 我是本森警督 特害组
Did you see the shooter?
你看见枪手了吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表