In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
Yeah, I'm gonna catch a cold.
天呐 我一定会得感冒的
Nice butt.
屁♥股♥不错
Emilia!
埃米莉亚
Come on, you're missing the whole game!
快点 你快错过整个游戏啦
She's the only one you can beat.
她是你唯一能打败的人
Speaking of which, aren't you forgetting something?
说到这里 你是不是忘了什么
Oh, come on, that doesn't count!
得了吧 这根本不算
Hey, it's part of my wardrobe!
这也算是我身上的衣物
Thought you got lost in there.
以为你在里面不出来了
Deal the cards.
发牌吧
Big pour for me.
我来一大杯
Some for you. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你的牌 好 好 好
Two.
两张
One.
一张
Somebody's going for the flesh.
看来有人要脱♥光♥光啦
Dealer takes three.
庄家要三张
All right, what do we got? What do we got?
好了 亮牌吧 亮牌吧
Who beats three queens?
谁能赢过三张Q
Don't let me forget this.
这仇我拿小本本记下了
Nobody look at my toenails.
都不许看我的脚指甲
Why? Eww.
怎么 真恶心
Emilia?
埃米莉亚
Now it's a party.
现在派对才算进入正题
Emilia! Emilia!
埃米莉亚 埃米莉亚
Take it off!
快脱掉
Take it off!
快脱掉
Emilia! Emilia, come back!
埃米莉亚 埃米莉亚 回来
69th and Central Park West.
第69大街和中♥央♥公园西街
You got it.
知道了
Must have been a hell of a party.
一定是个不错的派对
Not really.
不尽然
Do you mind if I put on some tunes?
介意我放点音乐吗
Whatever.
随你便
Treated you bad, huh?
对方对你不好 是吧
You could say that.
可以这么说
Shame.
真可惜
Pretty girl like you?
像你这么好看的女孩
Hey, I said 69th.
我说了是第69大街
What are you doing? Let me out!
你在干什么 让我出去
The truth is, I had my head stuck out the window to cop a smoke
事实是 为了不让我的丈夫弗雷德知道
without Fred... that's my husband knowing.
我把头伸向窗外吸烟
So you saw the cab pull out?
所以你看到出租车离开吗
That's right, and that poor girl lying in the street.
没错 那个可怜的女孩躺在大街上
That's when I called 911. I thought maybe she was dead.
我就在那时候报的警 我当时以为她死了
Luckily, you were wrong.
幸运的是 你想错了
She was raped, right? What makes you say that?
她被强♥奸♥了 对吗 你为什么这么说
I saw the bra and panties next to her head.
我看到胸罩和内♥裤♥散落在她的身旁
Two plus two.
很明显的事
Could you see the driver's face?
你看到了司机的脸吗
I was up there. Fifth floor.
我当时在楼上 五楼
How about the license plate number?
那么车牌号♥码呢
I didn't think to look.
我没想到去看
Okay.
好吧
If you think of anything else, reach out.
如果你还能记起别的什么 联♥系♥我
I will. Thank you. Okay.
我会的 谢谢 好了
He drove right by my house.
他直接开车路过我家
And what did you do then? I was polite.
那你做了什么 我很有礼貌
I thought he might have made a mistake, misheard me,
我以为他也许是搞错了 听错了我的话
so I repeated "Central Park West and 69th,
于是我重复了地址「中♥央♥公园西街和第69大街
Central Park West and 69th."
中♥央♥公园西街和第69大街」
Okay, did you see his name on the taxi permit?
好的 你在出租车许可证上看到他的名字了吗
Did you see his face?
你看到他的脸吗
He was... he was black.
他是 他是个黑人
Okay. And then...
好的 还有
And then the doors locked shut,
还有车门被锁住了
and I freaked out, he was gonna kill me.
我吓坏了 以为他要杀了我
Why did I... No, honey.
我为什么要 不 亲爱的
This is not your fault. None of this is your fault, Emilia
这不是你的错 这些都不是你的错 艾米莉亚
I tried... I tried to scream and scream,
我试着 我试着大声叫救命
but then he...
但是他之后
And then what, honey?
之后他怎么了 亲爱的
He grabbed my hair and he... he hit me.
他抓着我的头发然后 打了我
No more Italian!
别再说意大利语
I hate Italy!
我恨意大利
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Some bruising, genital trauma...
有些淤青 生殖器有创伤
signs of sexual assault. Okay.
有被性侵的迹象 了解
Any chance she was drugged?
她被下过药吗
No drugs in her system, but her blood alcohol was .19.
她体内没有药物残留 但血液酒精浓度高达点19
Lucky she can walk.
还能走路真是幸运
Was there semen in her rape kit?
强♥奸♥检测查出精♥液♥了吗
Yeah, we sent it to the lab. Hopefully we'll get a DNA hit.
是的 我们已经送去实验室了 希望DNA能找到匹配的
Thank you, Dr. Mayer. This is her room.
谢谢你 梅尔医生 这间是她的病房♥
Excuse me?
打扰了
Hi, I'm Lieutenant Benson.
你们好 我是本森警督
This is Detective Rollins.
这位是罗琳斯警探
Oh, Emilia said you were very good to her.
埃米莉亚说你对她非常的好
Thank you. You must be her father.
谢谢 你一定是她的父亲
Oh, no, no.
不 不
No, Emilia's an exchange student from Italy.
不是 艾米莉亚是来自意大利的交换生
My wife Mary and I are her host family.
我的妻子玛丽和我是她寄宿家庭的主人
Oh.
这样
Damn it, Lara.
该死的 劳拉
Uh, Lara's Emilia's sister.
劳拉是艾米莉亚的姐姐
So how you doing today, Emilia?
今天感觉怎么样 艾米莉亚
Okay.
还行
Uh, I'd like to ask you some questions,
我想继续昨晚的话题
to continue from last night.
问你一些问题
And I'd like to speak with the rest of you outside.
我希望能和你们三位到屋外谈一谈
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 没事
So, Emilia, I was hoping
那么 艾米莉亚 我希望
that you might be able to remember some more details
关于昨晚那个袭击你的男人
about the man who attacked you.
你能想起更多的细节
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
That's okay.
没关系
Can you tell us where you were before you got into the cab?
你能告诉我你是从哪里上的出租车吗
I was at my friend's house. Tommy Burke.
我当时在我朋友的家里 汤米·博克
But he didn't do anything.
但他什么都没干
Okay, because if I know where the cab picked you up
是这样 因为如果我能知道你是在哪里上的车
then that would help us find him.
那会帮助我们找到那个人
How about your clothes?
你的衣服呢
You have any idea what happened to them?
你知道你的衣服在哪里吗
I left them at Tommy's,
我留在汤米家里了
but it's not what you were thinking.
但不是你想象的那样
We were just playing a kind of poker, where you...
我们当时只是在玩一种扑克游戏 当你
Where if you lose, you lose your clothes.
如果你输了 就得脱衣服
Gotcha. I was a teenager once.
我明白 我也年轻过
I just... I couldn't...
我只是 我无法
you know, so...
你懂得 所以
I left.
我离开了
They must think I'm a baby, but...
他们一定会认为我很幼稚 但是
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表