changed my life forever.
永远改变了我的人生
The things that he lived through...
他所经历过的事情
even though that book got him off the street,
即使那本书能帮助他离开街头
I still drove up 12th Avenue on the way home
我仍然在回家的路上会开往第12大道
to make sure he wasn't tricking on some corner.
以确保他会在某个街角干回老本行
That's the animal that killed him?
那就是杀死他的畜生吗
Could be. You know him?
也许是 你认识他吗
Never saw him before.
以前从未见过他
All right, we're gonna need a guest list for this reading.
好吧 我们需要一份读书会的客人名单
Sure.
当然
And Bobbi's address.
还有波比的地址
That I can't help you with.
这我可帮不了你们
Where do you send his checks?
那你们把支票寄到哪里
We didn't.
我们没有
They're direct deposited into his account at Metro.
他们直接把钱存入他在大都会银行的账户上
The kid's a ghost.
这孩子就是个幽灵
Till last night, nobody ever saw him but his publisher.
在昨晚之前 除了他的出版商没有人见过他
Yeah, the home address he gave the bank
是的 他留给银行的住址
And none of them recognize Bobbi or the guy in the video.
没有人能认出波比或者视频里的那个家伙
Guys, so let's... let's get back to basics here.
伙计们 我们还是回到案子的基础问题
Why would somebody want Bobbi dead?
为什么有人想要波比死
It could be money.
可能是因为钱
He has over half a mil in his bank account.
他的银行账户里有超过五十万美元
That's a lot of books.
那得卖♥♥出很多书
He sold his rights to Hollywood.
他把自己的版权卖♥♥给了好莱坞
Jealousy, all right?
嫉妒心 好吗
Another writer gets mad about his success.
另一位作家对他的成功感到愤怒
嫉妒到谋杀吗 以他们的信念
would've killed Gore Vidal on principle.
诺曼·梅勒定会杀了戈尔·维达尔
All due respect to you, Professor,
恕我直言 教授先生
but I'll go with sex. I mean,
但是我认为是性 我是说
the kid's fame and fortune all came from it.
这孩子的名望和财富都来自于此
Hey, so, I may have something.
伙计们 我可能有所发现
Somebody posted Bobbi's reading at the bookstore online.
有人在网上上传了张波比在读书会上的照片
It kinda broke my heart.
这让我心碎
Look.
你看
"...engulfed my tongue.
「吞没了我的舌头
"Now, his yellow incisors..."
此时 他那蜡黄的门牙」
This is... this is our guy, right?
这就是我们要找的人 对吧
And look.
接着看
Look what's there on the floor beside his chair.
看看他椅子旁边的地上有什么
He bought it with a credit card.
他是用信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的
His name is William Glover, and he lives in Forest Hills.
他叫威廉·格洛弗 住在福里斯特希尔斯
William Glover.
威廉·格洛弗
Just a second.
等我一会
Do we have to do this here?
有必要在这里吗
I figured we go back to the station, sort this all out.
我认为我们该去趟警局 把所有事都讲清楚
Time to wash up for dinner.
该洗洗吃晚饭了
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
Got a whole leg of lamb
做了整条羊腿呢
if your friends wanna stay.
如果你的朋友想留下来
Maybe you should just eat without me.
也许你们该先吃饭
Come on. I love you.
来吧 我爱你
What happens now?
现在该怎么办
Well, you deny that you killed Bobbi O'Rourke,
是这样 你先否认你杀了波比·奥鲁克
and I get angry, maybe a little loud.
然后我生气了 也许会有点大声
I threaten you, but then Lieutenant Benson
我威胁你 但是之后本森警督
convinces you that a confession is just
会说服你说认罪伏法
in the best interest for everybody.
对所有人都有好处
I killed him.
我杀了他
Why did you do it, William?
你为什么这么做 威廉
I prefer Will.
叫我威尔
'Kay, why don't you tell us what happened?
好的 你为何不告诉我们发生了什么事
I took a brick and hit him and hit him...
我拿起一块砖头不断地砸向他
I know that.
我知道
What we're interested in is why.
我们感兴趣的是为什么
You think I'm gay.
你认为我是同性恋
I don't really care.
我真的不在乎
I'm not, you know. I have a wife.
你不是 你知道的 我有妻子
I have two beautiful children. Okay.
我有两个漂亮的孩子 好的
I saw her picture on a leaflet,
我在地铁里的一张传♥单♥上
on the subway. Bobbi O'Rourke?
看到了她的照片 波比·奥鲁克
I don't know anyone named Bobbi O'Rourke.
我不认识叫波比·奥鲁克的人
The girl from the leaflet.
就是传♥单♥上的女孩
She told me her name was Tammy.
她告诉我她的名字叫塔米
When did she tell you that?
她是什么时候告诉你的
The first time I met her, three weeks ago.
我第一次见到她的时候 在三个星期前
I'd pick her up near the parking lot
我在我办公室一个街区远的
a block from my office on 12th.
停车场附近接的她 在12大道上
So, Will,
那么 威尔
why don't you tell us what happened, okay?
不如告诉我们发生了什么 好吗
She had a little trouble unzipping my pants.
她解开我的裤子的时候有点麻烦
Her hair was so soft,
她的头发很柔软
silky, like a butterfly's wings,
丝滑般的 就像蝴蝶的翅膀
her mouth, warm and wet.
她的嘴巴 温暖而潮湿
She only wanted $50.
她只想要五十美元
She said 25 went to her boss.
她说其中的一半要分给她的老板
And you didn't know that he had written a book?
而你并不知道他写过一本书吗
Not until I saw the leaflet on the C train.
直到我看到C线上的传♥单♥
She lied to me.
她对我撒了谎
Is that why you killed him?
这就是你杀他的原因吗
I am not gay, Lieutenant!
我不是同性恋 警督
Just pick one.
随便选一个
What's the point?
有什么意义呢
I don't know. You're hungry, maybe?
我不知道 也许是因为你饿了
Glover get a lawyer?
格洛弗找律师了
He's with Stone as we speak.
此时他正和斯通在一起
I assume they'll work out a deal,
我想他们会达成认罪协议
Man One, drop the Hate Crime.
一级误杀罪 撤销仇恨犯罪的指控
Lieutenant, Bobbi made a lot of money off that book.
警督 波比从那本书上赚了很多钱
Why the hell would he go back out on the street?
他为什么还要回到大街上
Look, he's been doing it a long time.
听着 他已经做那个很长时间了
It's all he knows. He doesn't know how to stop.
他只会干这个 不知道该如何停下
Or somebody was forcing him to keep hooking.
或者是有人强迫他继续拉客
Hey, Lieutenant, that publisher...
等等 警督 那个出版商
he said that he drove up 12th Avenue
他说他开车前往第12大道
looking for Bobbi, wanted to make sure
寻找波比 想要确定
he wasn't going back to his old ways.
他没有回到过去的生活方式
Never saw him, but somehow Glover finds him there,
从来没有见过他 但不知何故格洛弗发现他在那里
several times in the past three weeks?
在过去的三周里见到了他好几次
You're saying that the publisher's lying?
你是说那个出版商在撒谎
Bobbi was a kid.
波比只是个孩子
He could've been pimping him out.
他可能是波比的皮条客
Detective Carisi,
卡里西警探
did you find the guy that killed Bobbi?
你找到杀死波比的人了吗
Yeah, you know what? We did.
是的 当然了 我们找到了
Oh, that's great. Um, you want me to testify?
那就好 你们需要我去作证吗
Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.
先不说那么久以后的事前
I just... I wanna clarify one thing.
我只是想搞清楚一件事
Now, you told me
你告诉过我
that you drove up and down 12th Avenue looking for Bobbi.
你在第12大道开车来来回♥回♥地寻找波比
I cared about the kid, you know?
我非常在乎那个孩子
I-I wanted to keep him safe.
我想要保证他的安全
I'm sure you did.
我相信你是的
The thing is that the guy who actually killed him
事实是杀了他的那个人
found Bobbi hooking several times in the past few weeks.
在过去几周里好几次发现波比在站街
Do you know where he found him?
你知道那是在哪里吗
12th Avenue.
第12大道
Okay, so I lied.
好吧 我撒谎了
I never actually met Bobbi.
我从未见过波比本人
Who was that at the reading, then?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表