so she wouldn't know where she was if she woke up.
这样如果她醒了就不知道自己在哪里
Then what happened?
然后发生了什么
He took off.
他开车走了
And about forty minutes later,
大概四十分钟后
he came back without the car.
他没有把车开回来
He said...
他说
When he stopped to get the girl candy,
在半路停车给女孩买♥♥糖吃的时候
somebody stole his car.
有人把他的车偷走了
With Bailey Shaw still in the trunk?
当时贝丽·肖还在后备箱里吗
That's what he said.
他是那么说的
Thank you, Mrs. Mauer.
谢谢你 莫尔夫人
That'll be all for now.
就问这么多了
I have blue eyes.
我的眼睛是蓝色的
Congratulations? Al has blue eyes,
要我恭喜你吗 艾尔的眼睛是蓝色的
Billie has blue eyes.
所以比丽的眼睛也是蓝色
Okay, if I remember my high school bio correctly,
好吧 要是我高中生物课没记错的话
it's called a recessive gene.
这叫做隐性基因
Look at this.
看这些照片
Zach and Rowan both have brown eyes.
扎克和罗文都是棕色的眼睛
Emerson has blue.
埃莫森是蓝眼睛
I know it's a stretch, but...
我知道这么说有点扯 但是
Statistically speaking,
从统计学上来说
Emerson may not be Rowan's son.
埃莫森可能不是罗文的儿子
Peter, it's me.
彼得 是我
Well, when the world's going to crap,
即使全世界都变得一团糟
the one thing that lifts my spirits
唯一能让我振作起来的
are Mama Carisi's famous cannolis.
就是我老妈最拿手的卡诺里卷了
I may have something better. Nothing works better.
我可能有更好的 没有比这更好的了
How about a DNA map?
DNA图谱怎么样
Let me guess, the, uh, skeleton we found
让我猜猜 我们在莫尔家后院
in the Mauer's backyard is Kevin Brown.
发现的尸骸是凯文·布朗
You're gonna have to guess again,
你还得再猜一遍
because there is a maternal match.
因为我们做了亲子鉴定
99% chance that the kid in the yard
埋在后院的孩子有99%的可能性
was Rowan Mauer's son.
是罗文·莫尔的儿子
What? Yeah.
什么 是的
Emerson had a brother?
埃莫森还有兄弟吗
No, not according to any public records.
没有 任何公开记录都没有
Are you saying that the body that we dug up,
你的意思是说我们挖出来的尸体
that's Emerson Mauer?
是埃莫森·莫尔吗
Yeah.
是的
Hold... hold on.
等等 等一下
I... I'm a little confused here,
我有点转不过弯来
because if Emerson is dead and buried,
如果是埃莫森已经死了并埋在后院里
then who the hell kidnapped Bailey?
那么绑♥架♥了贝丽的谁
No way. That's what I said.
不可能 我也是这么说的
All right, you call Liv, I'll call Stone.
好的 你联♥系♥丽芙 我联♥系♥斯通
Uh, excuse me, we had a deal.
有没有搞错 我们早就谈好了的
She testifies against Emerson, she gets immunity.
她作证指认埃莫森 就免于刑事处罚
The deal was conditioned upon your client telling the truth.
这份协议取决于你的当事人讲的是实话
I did. You called him your son.
是实话啊 你管他叫儿子
We know that's a lie.
我们知道那是谎言
'Cause your son died 17 years ago.
因为你儿子17年前就死了
Too bad you can't prove it.
可惜你证明不了
Well, the lab is testing the DNA
就在我们说话的功夫
of the man pretending to be your son as we speak.
实验室正在对比那个假装是你儿子的人的DNA
They're gonna call me with the results.
结果出来后他们会立刻给我打电♥话♥
You've got until then to make a deal, Mrs. Mauer.
在那之前你还有机会达成协议 莫尔女士
For what? She testifies
为了什么 她作证
that she was an accomplice to Bailey's kidnapping,
承认自己是贝丽绑♥架♥案的从犯
so when the DNA comes back
所以等到DNA结果出来
and it matches Kevin Brown's...
并且与凯文·布朗的相符
there's gonna be another kidnapping charge.
那就是另一项绑♥架♥罪的指控了
And a murder. Who did she kill?
还有谋杀罪 她杀了谁
Her own son...
她自己的儿子
the real Emerson, 17 years ago.
真正的埃莫森 在17年前
Tick, tock.
时间不多了
What's in it for her?
你们开什么条件
I'm thinking 20 years.
服刑20年吧
Of course that's not my son.
那个人当然不是我儿子
My son wouldn't be stupid enough
我儿子才不会蠢到
to grab a little girl.
去绑♥架♥小女孩
Then what happened to the real Emerson?
那么真正的埃莫森发生了什么
Zach and I...
扎克和我
had a disagreement.
有了些分歧
A fight. Stop, Rowan.
在吵架 别说了 罗文
No, what choice do I have?
我还能有什么选择
We were at the top of the stairs.
我们当时在楼梯顶上
We didn't know Emerson was behind us.
我们不知道埃莫森在我们身后
Zach pushed me.
扎克推了我一把
I bumped into my son, and...
我撞到了自己的儿子 然后
he fell down the stairs.
他跌下了楼梯
He broke his neck.
摔断了脖子
There was blood coming out of his ears.
鲜血从他的耳朵里流了出来
It was an accident.
那是个意外
And why didn't you call the police?
你们当时为什么不报♥警♥
We were drinking.
我们喝醉了
Zach was a rager.
扎克脾气暴躁
He had assault charges.
有袭击罪的指控
They would have thought we killed him.
警♥察♥肯定以为是我们杀了他
We had no other choice.
我们别无选择
I buried my sweet baby...
我亲手把自己的宝贝儿子
in the backyard.
埋在了后院
And Kevin Brown was the perfect replacement.
而凯文·布朗是完美的替代品
Same age, same height and weight.
相同的年龄 相同的身高和体重
And...
然后
Zach left a week later.
一周后扎克离开了
So you raised Kevin as your own.
你就把凯文当成亲儿子养大
This is Diane Brown, Kevin's sister.
这位是戴安·布朗 凯文的姐姐
You remember her?
还记得她吗
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I did you a favor.
我是为了你们好
Your parents didn't care anything about either of you.
你们的父母根本就不关心你们俩
What are you talking about?
你到底在胡说些什么
They let you run all over the city
他们随便你们整天满大街乱跑
like a couple of ragamuffins.
就像两个小叫花子
When you were coming to the store to get ice cream,
那天你去商店买♥♥冰淇淋
you were all alone.
只有你们两个人
You were ten, he was six.
你十岁 他六岁
What kind of mother does that?
什么样的母亲会这样对自己的孩子
One who was dying.
濒临死亡的母亲
Better yet.
带走他更好
Kevin had a good life with me.
凯文和我在一起很幸福
I fed him, I clothed him,
我让他吃饱穿暖
I loved him.
我很爱他
He had a mom.
他能享受到母爱
You stole him.
你偷走了他
But my baby was dead.
但我的宝贝去世了
I deserved... No.
我值得 不
No.
不
No one...
没有谁
deserves somebody else's child.
值得拥有别人家的孩子
No, okay? That can't be true.
不 那不可能是真的
I am Emerson Mauer, okay?
我是埃莫森·莫尔 好吗
I know how hard this is to hear, Kevin...
我知道这很难接受 凯文
Don't call me that. You have a sister, Diane.
别那么叫我 你还有个姐姐 她叫戴安
No, it's just me and my mom.
不 就只有我和妈妈相依为命
Diane took care you. My mom took care of me.
戴安照顾你 我的妈妈照顾我
Your mother was sick.
你母亲生病了
She had Hodgkin's.
得了霍奇金氏病
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表