I knew you were behind this.
我就知道是你的主意
You wanna do me a favor?
你能帮忙我个忙么
You keep your bleeding heart out of my courtroom.
别把你的圣母心带进我的法庭
So what is your dilemma? Just do what Carisi said.
你怎么还举棋不定 就照卡里西说的做
Just fudge it. Generalize, minimize.
就是含糊点 简单概括 往轻里说
And what if I'm wrong?
万一我错了呢
Annabeth told me
安娜贝斯告诉我
that she didn't regret killing him for a minute.
她一刻都不曾后悔杀了他丈夫
Lack of remorse is not an element of a crime.
不知悔改不是犯罪的要素
You think a jury gives a damn?
你觉得陪审团在乎吗
If I testify truthfully,
如果我如实作证
then this becomes a revenge killing
这就成了一件仇杀案
that is never justified.
不会留有任何余地
This woman goes to prison
她将会在牢里
for a very long time.
待上很久很久
Truth's a bitch. I know in my gut...
真♥相♥就是如此残酷 我内心知道
that she was powerless to leave her husband.
她没有办法离开她的丈夫
I know that.
我知道
But she was strong enough to pull the trigger.
但是她却坚强到可以扣动扳机
That's naive, Amanda, and you know it.
阿曼达 这太天真了 你知道的
What about the gun?
那么那把枪呢
What about it?
枪怎么了
Well, he didn't leave it out just for show.
如果他没把枪留在外面作威慑
Okay, did Annabeth ever say that he threatened her with it?
安娜贝斯有没有说过被他用枪威胁过了吗
No, she didn't have to, because he left it out.
不 她没说过 因为他已经把枪放在显眼的地方了
She saw it.
她看得到的地方
She saw it when sh woke up in the morning.
她早上醒来的时候能看到枪
She saw it when she made dinner. She saw it.
她做晚饭的时候看到枪 她看得到
She saw it last thing before she went to bed.
她在寝前也能看到枪
And she read between the lines.
她也能体会出这层意思
Amanda.
阿曼达
Come on.
拜托
You and I both know
你我都知道
what he was telling her with that gun.
他把枪拿出来是什么意思
He was telling her
他就是要让她知道
that I could kill you at any minute,
我任何时间都能杀了你
and I would probably get away with it.
我八成还能逍遥法外呢
Tommy is the one that ended up
然而汤米才是最终
with the bullets in him, though. Yeah, and where was he shot?
中弹的一方 是啊 那他是哪个部位被打到的
Two in the heart and one in the groin.
心脏部位两枪以及裆部一枪
And believe in me, that last one was not a mistake.
相信我 裆部那一枪可不是失手
That was not a miss. Did she say that to you?
那一枪不是误伤 她是这么说的吗
She didn't have to.
她不用说出口
You have no idea...
你根本不知道
what utter terror is.
什么是真正的恐惧
What pure... and utter terror is.
那种彻头彻尾的恐惧
You know, they say that your heart beats faster,
要知道 人们会说你会心跳加速
but that's not true. It doesn't.
但这话说的不对 不会加速
It stops. Everything stops.
会停跳 所有的东西都停止了
You don't breathe because...
你无法呼吸是因为
you're scared that it might upset him.
你害怕这可能会激怒他
And if you get a cramp in your foot,
如果你的脚抽筋了
you tell yourself, "Just let it throb."
就告诉自己「随它去吧」
Because you'll live through that pain.
因为你得忍♥受那种痛苦
And that's a hell of a lot better than what...
这可比他对你的所作所为
what he'll do to you.
好得多了
And the pain is... is so complete
那疼痛是 如此痛彻心扉
and it's so... it's so overwhelming.
是如此让人无所适从
You can go without food for...
你不吃东西
For three days...
能活个三天
and you don't close your eyes because you...
你无法入睡是因为
because you're scared that...
因为你害怕
you'll never open them again.
你将会长眠不起
You pray.
你祈祷
You pray...
祈祷着
"Please, God...
「求你了 上帝啊
"Don't let him
别再让他
climb on top of me again."
爬到我身上来」
Okay, Liv.
好了 丽芙
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Nobody should have to live like that.
没有谁该那样地活着
Nobody.
没有谁
Tommy Pearl is not William Lewis.
汤米·珀尔不是威廉·刘易斯
Annabeth was not held hostage.
安娜贝斯也不是人♥质♥
Wasn't she?
不是吗
She lived with that fear
在过去六年的时间里
every day for six years.
她每天都生活在恐惧中
But maybe we're all victims.
也许我们都是受害者
Maybe...
也许
maybe we're...
也许我们
we're just all victims of our past.
我们都是自己过往的受害者
But the good news is that I am just
但是好消息是我就只是个
a rebuttal witness,
反驳证人
which means I'm only used if needed.
意味着需要我作证我才上证人席
What are you gonna do if Stone needs you?
如果斯通需要你的话怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
But somebody has to stand up for Annabeth,
但是得有人为安娜贝斯发声
and somebody has to tell her...
得有人告诉她
has to tell her that she survived
告诉她幸存下来了
and she's gonna be okay.
而且她会没事的
Detective Rollins.
罗琳斯警探
Part 33.
第33审判庭
I haven't finished my apple pie yet.
我的苹果派还没吃完呢
I don't know. They just told me...
我不知道 他们刚告诉我
I'm pulling your leg, guy.
我只是开个玩笑 伙计
Go.
去吧
You don't want those to, uh, go to waste.
你不会想把这些东西浪费的
The donuts.
甜甜圈
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Yes, of course. Please.
是的 请随意
Charlie.
我叫查理
I've had a sweet tooth since I was a kid.
我从小就爱吃甜食
You mind if I, uh, take home a cruller to my wife?
不介意的话 我带个油炸味的给我妻子
She loves crullers.
她喜欢油炸味
How long you been married?
你们结婚多久了
34 years next Tuesday.
到下周二就34年了
You're a good husband, Charlie.
你是个好丈夫 查理
Ah, it's easy.
这不难
All it takes is a little love.
付出点爱就行了
I took the defendant's initial statement
被告刚来警局的时候
when she came in to the squad.
是我给她录的初次口供
And what did she say to you?
她对你说了什么
She said she'd killed her husband.
她说她杀了自己的丈夫
What did you do after that?
之后你做了什么
I asked her if she wanted a lawyer present,
我问她是否需要律师在场
and she said, "I did it.
她说「是我♥干♥的
Why would I need a lawyer?"
我为什么还需要律师」
Did she tell you why
她有没有告诉你
she killed her husband of six years?
为什么要杀掉结婚六年的丈夫
She did.
她说了
She said he didn't like her dinner.
她说丈夫不喜欢她做的晚饭
Thank you, Detective Rollins.
谢谢你 罗琳斯警探
Do you recognize this, Annabeth?
你认出这个了吗 安娜贝斯
Looks like Tommy's gun.
看上去是汤米的配枪
That's right.
说的没错
You've seen it before?
你以前见过这把枪吗
Every night when he came home from work,
每天他下班回家的时候
he took it out and he cleaned it.
他会把枪拿出来清洁
And then he put it away in a gun locker.
然后他把枪锁在枪柜子里吗
No.
不
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表