I tried to talk to him, and he just shut me down.
我试图和他聊聊 但他把我拒之门外
He's too raw.
他还没走出来
And I know you're not gonna like hearing this, but,
我知道这些话你不爱听 但是
he may be like a lot of victims and may never face it.
或许他像许多受害者一样永远无法♥正♥视这些
It's not on you to take care of him.
照顾他并不是你的责任
One day after practice,
某天训练结束
Gary said he would drive me home.
加里说他会载我回家
My father just moved out, so I guess I was...
那时我父亲刚搬走 所以我猜我大概
happy to get some attention, I guess.
很高兴自己受到了关注
Then what happened.
之后发生了什么
We drove to a spot near the river.
我们驾车到河边某处
It was, um,
那时候
It was getting dark.
那时候天色渐暗
Gary pulled out a bottle of vodka from the glove box.
加里从手套箱里拿出一瓶伏特加
He said it was what ball players do
他说球员在认真锻炼后
after a good workout.
都会这么做
So I drank it.
所以我喝了
And then he put his hand on my thigh.
然后他把手放到了我的大腿上
He unzipped my pants.
拉开了我的裤子拉链
And he...
然后他
Performed oral sex on me.
对我实施了口♥交♥
Is that what ball players do, Gary?
这就是球员该做的吗 加里
Easy, Mr. Berry.
冷静 贝里先生
Was that the only time he performed a sex act on you?
那是唯一一次他对你实施性行为吗
The same thing went on
每次训练后都会发生
after practice for a month.
持续了一个月的时间
And then I... I... I quit the team.
之后我 我就离开了球队
Was there anything else that Gary did
在此期间加里还做了
during this time period, Leo?
其它什么事吗 莱奥
Like what?
比如什么
Oh, yeah.
对了
He gave me a camera.
他给了我一台相机
He asked me to take pictures of myself in my underwear.
叫我拍下自己只穿内衣的照片
Did you tell anyone about any of this?
你告诉过其他人这些事吗
No.
没有
I wa... I was too ashamed.
实在是 太难以启齿了
Nothing further.
我问完了
A family court in Rhode Island found you legally unfit
罗德岛的家事法庭是否判定你
to parent your own child?
无法养育自己的孩子
I had some problems in my past.
我过去是有些问题
Failed stint in rehab, three DUIs,
戒酒失败 三次酒驾
two felony assault arrests.
两次因袭击罪而被逮捕
I... those were bar fights.
只是酒吧斗殴罢了
Did you drink before coming to court today?
今天在上庭之前你喝酒了吗
I had a couple shots to calm my nerves.
我喝了两杯来缓解紧张
Judge, this witness is intoxicated.
法官大人 这位证人喝醉了
What? Your honor, two drinks.
什么 法官大人 只是两杯酒
Mr. Berry is perfectly lucid.
贝里先生完全意识清醒
I move to strike his entire testimony.
我申请删除他的所有证词
Approach, with respect.
请求上前发言
Do you think this is easy for him?
你觉得这对他来说很容易吗
No, I do not.
不 我不认为
But I'm not about to keep
但我不想在法官席上
a breathalyzer behind the bench
设置酒精测试仪
and test every witness's level of intoxication.
来测试每一位证人的醉酒程度
The jury, disregard Mr. Berry's testimony,
陪审团请忽略贝里先生的证词
and it's stricken from the record.
并将它们从庭审记录中删除
Hey, so that's your star witness?
这就是你们的关键证人吗
He's gonna get away with what he did to our son, isn't he?
以他对我们儿子所作所为 现在却要逍遥法外吗
This is far from over.
还远没结束
Why don't the two of you go and grab a cup of coffee
两位不如先去喝杯咖啡
just down the hallway and I'll...
就在大厅那里
I'll join you in a minute.
过会儿我来找你们
That was amazing.
干得漂亮
You know, they're right.
你知道 他们说得对
Without this prior bad acts evidence,
没有他先前恶行的证明
the case never goes to the jury.
这案子过不了陪审团这关
Let's go.
我们过去
Let's go.
快点过去
You remember me?
还记得我吗
Huh? You remember me?
你还记得我吗
Back off, Liv!
走开 丽芙
You know what? How many? How many, asshole!
你知道吗 多少人 多少人 你这混♥蛋♥
How many souls can you ruin in one lifetime?
你这辈子到底毁了多少人
Get ahold of yourself. Get your hands off me!
克制自己的情绪 别拦着我
Stop now.
快停下
Walk away, now.
走开 快点
Brian.
布莱恩
Did you set up this little reunion?
你们设计了这个会面吗
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
How's Leo?
莱奥怎么样了
The judge just threw out his testimony.
法官不会采信他的证词
What?
什么
Dolan is gonna walk away.
多兰就要脱罪了
Listen to me.
仔细听我说
You really wanna hurt this guy, Brian?
你真的想要报复他吗 布莱恩
You really wanna make him pay for what he did?
你真的想要他为自己的所做作为付出代价吗
Get on the stand. Testify.
那就站上证人席 去作证
That's how you can make him pay for what he did.
这样你才能让他付出代价
And what happens if they throw my testimony out...
如果他们把我的证词也删除了呢
It doesn't matter, Brian.
这不重要 布莱恩
This isn't about Micah,
这与迈卡没关系
this isn't about all the other guys.
这也与其他受害者都没关系
This is about you.
只与你有关
Confronting him, facing your demons.
与他对质 直面你自己的心魔
Brian.
布莱恩
Come here.
过来
It's time to forgive that little boy in the picture.
是时候原谅那个照片中的小男孩了
The one that just... just wanted his dad to see him.
那个只是 想要父亲关注自己的小男孩
Yeah.
好吧
If he was here, right?
如果他在这里 对吧
And if he was
如果他能看到
he'd be so proud of you.
他一定会为你自豪
Like I am.
就像我一样
You've come so far.
你经历了这么多
I know that you can do this.
我知道你能做到
I know you can.
我知道你可以
All right.
那好吧
Detective Cassidy.
卡西迪警探
Please tell the jury why you're here today.
请告诉陪审团你为什么来这里
I'm here because I was a victim of Gary Dolan.
我来这里是因为我也是加里·多兰的受害者
Detective Cassidy,
卡西迪警探
please raise your head and speak up.
请你抬起头大声说出来
I was a victim.
我也是
Of Gary Dolan's. He was, um...
加里·多兰的受害者 他曾经
He was my coach.
在1985年的时候
In Hudson youth league in 1985.
是我在哈迪逊少年棒球联盟的教练
And he sexually assaulted me.
他当时性侵了我
When I was 12 years old.
在我12岁的时候
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表