What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Emerson Mauer. Never heard of him.
埃莫森·莫尔 从没听过他
Nor I.
我也没有
So he's just some random pervert, then?
所以他是个变♥态♥ 然后呢
You're not helping, Jamie.
你这是在帮倒忙 杰米
She said they got naked and got into bed.
她说他们脱♥光♥了衣服然后一起睡觉了
She's six years old. That's perverted.
她只有六岁 那是很变♥态♥的事
He told me I was his big girl.
他说我是他的大姑娘
Oh, and when did he tell you that?
他什么时候和你说的这些
When we were in his bed.
我们躺在他床上的时候
He pressed up against me.
他把我抱得很紧
Did that... scare you?
你当时害怕吗
No.
不
He was nice.
他还挺好的
So, Bailey, can you...
那么 贝丽 你能不能
Can you show me how he did that?
你能不能学给我看一下他是怎么做的
So your clothes were off?
所以你们当时没穿衣服
Yes.
对的
So this... this is how you were dressed?
所以 你们当时的衣着是这样的
Yes.
对的
And you were in the bed?
你们是在床上吗
Like that.
像这样
He squeezed me tight,
他把我抱得很紧
but when I said it hurt, he stopped.
但当我说觉得疼的时候 他停住了
Where are my daddies?
我的爸爸们在哪里
You know, they're right outside, honey.
他们就在房♥间外面 亲爱的
Um, if it's okay with you,
如果你觉得没关系的话
I just want play one more game, okay?
我只想和你再做一个游戏 可以吗
Just real fast.
很快的
Okay. Come here, sweetie.
可以 到这来 亲爱的
Um, I'm just gonna show you a couple of pictures,
我现在要给你看几张照片
and you tell me if you recognize anyone.
然后你可以告诉我你是否认识其中的人
Okay.
好的
He's funnylooking. Yeah?
他长得很滑稽 是吗
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
What about him?
那么他呢
Nope.
不认识
That's him.
这是他
That's Big Bird.
这是大鸟先生
Good, honey.
很好 亲爱的
Good.
非常好
Bailey ID'd a photo of Emerson.
贝丽指认了埃莫森的照片
That should convince a jury of the bastard's peers.
这应该足够说服评审团指控这个混♥蛋♥
Hold on, we're not gonna let her testify.
等一下 我们不会让她出庭作证
No way, absolutely not.
不行 绝对没可能
Without your daughter's testimony, we don't have a case.
如果没有你女儿的供词 我们根本就立不了案
All those people staring at her?
所有人盯着她看吗
Not a chance.
不可能
She's not going to court, and that's all we have to say.
她不会去法庭的 我们想说的就是这个
She can testify by video conference.
她可以通过视频会议作证
But his lawyer gets to question her.
但他的律师会询问她
I'm sure that you don't want Mr. Mauer doing this
我确信你们也不想让莫尔先生再去伤害
to another little girl.
另一个小女孩吧
Of course not, but we're not going to subject
当然不想 但我们不想让我们的宝贝女儿
our baby girl to more trauma.
再受到二次伤害
A defense attorney ripping her story apart?
让辩护律师粉碎她说的故事吗
No, it's better she forget the whole thing.
不 她还是忘了这一切比较好
The next little girl may not be as lucky as Bailey.
下一个女孩可能没有贝丽那么幸运了
Griffin, help me out.
格里芬 帮我一把
The truth is, for obvious reasons,
事实是 更明显的原因是
Bailey has a much harder time than most kids.
贝丽的童年已经比大多数孩子艰难了
We go to a school play, we get stared at.
哪怕去学校看演出 我们都会被盯着看
And not just by the children.
还不只是被孩子们
That's all in your head.
这都是你自己臆想的
Still, kids can be very mean.
孩子们会很刻薄
Something like this can leave more scars.
类似这样的事情会留下更多的伤疤
Okay, this may be the only way...
这可能是唯一的办法
I'm sorry, as far as we're concerned, this is over.
我很抱歉 就我们而言 这事已经结束了
Let's get her home.
我们带她回家吧
So much for that.
只能这样了
I can still swear in an affidavit
我还是可以对宣誓书发誓
that she ID'd Mauer.
她指认了莫尔
Liv... It'll get us a warrant
丽芙 那应该能给我们一张
to search his house.
他家的搜查令
This is harassment!
这是骚扰
I'm gonna sue you!
我要告你们
Wouldn't be the first.
又不是第一次
We pay our taxes!
我们付了税的
That's enough to keep your son in oatmeal at Sing Sing.
那足可以让你儿子在辛辛监狱吃上麦片了
Emerson didn't do anything!
埃莫森什么都没有做过
That's not what the witness says.
目击证人可不是这么说
What, are you gonna believe a six-year-old?
怎么 你打算相信一个六岁的孩子吗
A six-year-old eyewitness?
一个六岁的目击证人吗
Yeah. Well, a jury won't.
是啊 那陪审团可不会
Found a t-shirt in the bureau in his bedroom.
在他卧室的斗柜里找到了一件T恤
About the right size for a first-grader.
正好是一年级孩子的尺寸
Maybe they'll believe two six-year-olds.
也许他们会相信两个六岁的孩子
You got a garage in the back. What's in there?
你在房♥后有个车♥库♥吗 那里有什么
It was my husband's!
那是我丈夫的
God only knows what he did in there!
天晓得他在里面做什么
You got a key?
你有钥匙吗
I wouldn't even know where to look.
我都不知道去哪里找
I'll get bolt cutters. Old tools and junk!
我去拿个断线钳 就是些旧工具和垃圾吧
That's all you're gonna find in there.
那里就只能找到这些东西
We'd like to see for ourselves.
我们更倾向于眼见为实
I'll get CSU.
我去叫鉴证科
This is fescue. God bless you.
这是羊茅草 上帝保佑
It's a type of grass.
这是一种草
So? So this is fescue, but this...
然后呢 这个是羊茅草 但是
this spot is Kentucky bluegrass.
这一小块是早熟禾
"?
你是谁 倔强的玛丽女仆吗
We had fescue growing up.
我们家种了很多羊茅草
Yankee Stadium had Kentucky blue.
洋基球场种的就是早熟禾
Why would somebody need two different types of grass?
为什么有人需要两种不一样的草
Maybe they just didn't know
大概他们并不知道
and got the wrong kind of grass seed.
用了不同的草籽
Yeah, but why would you need to seed a 3 x 5 foot patch?
是么 但为什么你会需要种一块三尺乘五尺的补丁
Detectives, we got something.
警探们 我们找到了什么
It's a skull.
是个头骨
A kid's skull.
孩子的头骨
What did I tell you about my ex?
我已经给你说过我前夫了
Once a bum, always a bum.
一日无赖 终身无赖
You had a kid's bones in your backyard.
你家的后院里埋着孩子的骸骨
I think that qualifies you as something much worse than a bum, Mrs. Mauer.
我觉得那意味着你可比无赖坏多了 莫尔夫人
Me?
我吗
Why'd you squirm when I asked you what was back there?
我问你屋后有什么的时候你为什么局促不安
I squirmed because there was strangers
我不安是因为有陌生人
poking through my closets and drawers.
在乱翻我的柜子和抽屉
Res ipsa loquitor.
Res ipsa loquitor
My ex isn't "Ray," It's Zach.
我的前夫不叫雷 是扎克
Uh-huh. It's Latin.
那是拉丁俗语
It means "The thing speaks for itself."
意思是「事物会为自己发声」
As in, you had a skeleton in your backyard,
正如你的院子里有一具骸骨
which means you probably had something to do with it.
意味着你应该也脱不了干系
No.
不
My ex did.
我前夫干的
And there's no way you could prove otherwise.
你们也没有办法可以证明
I've got some Latin for you:
我也有一句俗语给你
"Like father, like son."
「有其父必有其子」
Maybe my son takes after his old man.
也许我儿子遗传了他父亲
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表