Enough.
闭嘴
Carisi, have a donut.
卡里西 去吃个甜甜圈
Are you telling me
你们是想告诉我
that you never even think about this?
你们根本就没考虑过这些吗
I mean, the... the responsibility?
我是说 我们的责任义务
The... the power that we have?
我们的职务所带来的权利
I mean, I could get up on that stand and I could lie.
我是说 我可以站上证人席然后撒谎
I could say, "Yeah, Annabeth told me
我可以说「没错 安娜贝斯告诉我
she planned on killing Thomas for the past six months."
她过去的六个月一直谋划如何杀害托马斯」
Now, I do that, she is done.
如果我这么说 她就完了
No question.
毫无疑问
Or I could say I don't recall.
或者我可以说我不记得了
"I don't recall" To anything that Stone asks me.
斯通问我的任何问题我都回复「我不记得了」
And maybe she gets to live a nice, peaceful, safe life
也许她能够在切尔西的公♥寓♥里
in a Chelsea apartment. Or door number three...
过上美好 平和 安全的一生 又或者第三种选择
you tell the truth.
你实话实说
All I'm saying is...
我想说的是
It's a lot of power.
这权利太大了
And who the hell are we?
而我们又算什么呢
Detective Tutuola.
图图奥拉警探
Yo. Part 33.
在 第33审判庭
Carisi, chill out.
卡里西 冷静点
Have some donuts.
吃些甜甜圈吧
Jerry Griffin.
杰瑞·格里芬
He's the bartender at the Tatum.
他是泰特姆餐馆的酒保
He met me outside in the front.
他在餐馆前门外和我见的面
He told me Annabeth Pearl was inside with a gun.
他告诉我安娜贝斯·珀尔在里面还带着把枪
Mr. Griffin knew her personally?
格里芬先生私下里认识她吗
Ms. Pearl and her husband lived across the street.
珀尔女士和她的丈夫就住在街对面
It was their local joint.
餐馆是他们合资开的
What, if anything, did you do then?
之后呢 你做了什么
I went inside.
我进了餐馆
I saw Ms. Pearl sitting alone
我看见珀尔女士独自坐在那里
covered in blood
浑身是鲜血
with the gun sitting in front of her on the table.
那把枪就放在她身前的桌子上
Was there anything else on the table?
桌子上还有别的什么东西吗
Yeah, what looked like a wedding ring.
有 看上去像是枚结婚戒指
Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢你 警司
I knew Tommy, you know?
我认识汤米 知道吗
Who? Thomas Pearl.
谁 托马斯·珀尔
The deceased.
那个死者
I knew him in the Academy.
我们是在警校的时候认识的
Once a prick, always a prick.
一日混♥蛋♥ 终身混♥蛋♥
That explains a lot.
原来如此啊
And the son of a bitch was in this world for himself.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的是全世界最自私的人
Not anymore, he's not.
已经不是了 他死了
This guy, he... he never picked up a tab in his life.
这家伙 他这一生从未支付过账单
He never paid off his bets.
他从未为自己的罪孽还过债
He was this... this macho piece of crap
他这个 这个人♥渣♥中的人♥渣♥
who was always bragging about
一直在到处炫耀
how he cheated on his girlfriend.
他是如何背着女友在外面偷腥
Thought a woman's place was behind a desk.
认为女人就该去做文职工作
Yeah, him and how many other cops?
是啊 包括他在内的一些警♥察♥
Come on, it's not like that anymore.
别这样 今时不同往日
Oh, yeah? It's not?
是么 真的吗
Good to know.
很高兴知道
Wait, somebody's been screwing with you?
等一下 有人在说你闲话吗
Oh, forget it, Carisi.
算了吧 卡里西
Look, the guy may have been a dick,
听着 那家伙或许是个混♥蛋♥
but if he's gonna take a bullet it deserves to be
但是就算他要中弹的话也该是殉职
from some... some yahoo hocking heroin
被那些个吸毒的流氓枪击
or robbing a bank or something.
或者身处抢劫银行现场什么的
Not from his wife. Why?
而不是他的妻子 为什么
Because she promised to honor, cherish, and obey him?
就因为她承诺过尊重 爱护并听从他吗
Because he's a cop.
因为他是名警♥察♥
Hey.
听着
Just... come on, loosen up.
别这样 放轻松点
All right, all right. Right?
好吧 好吧 好吗
Where the hell is Lieu?
警督到底在哪里
You should be happy.
你该高兴才对
If she doesn't show up, Annabeth will probably walk.
如果她不出现的话 安娜贝斯也许会无罪释放
Hey, Lieu.
警督
I, uh, wasn't sure you were gonna show up.
我之前还不确定你会出现
Well, neither was I. Yeah.
其实我也不确定 是啊
So, uh, listen, on... on this one,
那么 听着 关于这个
there's... there's ways that you can
会有 会有一些方法
maybe color your testimony.
来润色一下你的证词
I mean, not out and out lie,
我的意思是 不是说要说谎
but just maybe you emphasize certain parts.
也许只是强调一下某些部分
What... what Annabeth told you.
安娜贝斯对你说的
Other parts, not so much.
其他部分 可以粗略带过
Really, Carisi?
认真的吗 卡里西
Well, you're the one that interrogated Annabeth,
你那个是审讯安娜贝斯的人
so people are gonna be pretty interested in what you have to say.
所以大家会对你的说法很感兴趣
Well, if I say. Lieu, I'm sorry.
如果我说了算的话 警督 不好意思
I'm not feeling okay about this case, okay?
我对这个案子感觉非常不好 好吗
Maybe I feel like SOBs like Tommy Pearl get exactly what they deserve.
也许我觉得像汤米·珀尔这样的混♥蛋♥死有余辜
When a cop gets killed, it's an itch I can't scratch.
有个警♥察♥被杀了 那有个我不该触及的底线
He's a cop who abused his wife!
他是个虐待妻子的警♥察♥
With his words. Annabeth didn't have to listen.
他所说的话 安娜贝斯不一定要听
Look, guys, stop. Stop.
伙计们 停下 都停下
And law without empathy...
没有同理心的法律
doesn't help anyone, Rollins.
不能帮到任何人 罗琳斯
I...
我
I'm all about empathy.
我是真的感同身受
Come on, it's... it's coming out of my ears.
拜托 这种话我老茧都快听出来了
For eight years I'm drowning in it.
我陷在里面整整八年
What about Tommy's gun, huh? He just puts it on the table...
那汤米的枪呢 他就这么放在了桌上
Yeah, he left it out. Did he ever point it at her?
是的 他忘在外面了 他有用枪指着她过吗
Amanda. Did he threaten her?
阿曼达 他恐吓过她吗
This is not freshman English.
这不是新生英语考试
We don't have to read between the lines.
我们不需要读出话外之音
It's not our job. Maybe it is.
那不是我们的工作 也许是呢
Maybe we shouldn't ignore the fact
也许我们不应该忽略
that Annabeth was a victim.
安娜贝斯是受害者的事实
Well, that kind of doesn't work
这个说法不成立的
because it's her husband who's the one in the casket.
因为现在躺在棺材里的是她的丈夫
He was a cop.
他是名警♥察♥
Liv, he wore the same shield as we do.
丽芙 他戴着和我们一样的警徽
My lieutenant was convinced there was domestic abuse.
我的警督确信发生了婚内虐待
Was there?
真的有吗
Well, her husband never hit her,
她的丈夫从没打过她
if that's what you mean.
如果这是你说的意思
Is that the only kind of abuse contemplated
这是法律意义上的唯一一种
by the statute? Objection,
虐待形式吗 反对
the witness is not an attorney.
证人不是律师
Withdrawn.
撤回
How many times was Mr. Pearl shot, Sergeant?
珀尔先生被打中几枪 警司
Three.
三枪
And where were the wounds?
都打在哪个部位
Two in the chest and one in the crotch.
两枪在胸口还有一枪在胯部
Interesting.
有点意思
Nothing further.
没有问题了
Redirect.
重新提问
Sergeant, did the defendant, Annabeth Pearl,
警司 被告人安娜贝斯·珀尔
ever claim that she was raped by her husband?
曾经是否说过她被她的丈夫强♥奸♥了吗
Not that I'm aware of.
至少我没听到过
Thank you.
谢谢
Listen, my man, is...
听我说 老兄
is there anything you can do about this heat?
有没有办法能降降温
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表